More Engines,Three Wheeled Cars,and Range Extenders

We for got to add some engines,gas range extenders for electric cars,and three wheeled cars!

The Engines we for got are:

Two Cylinder Engine
http://www.highsnobiety.com/files/2013/02/volkswagen-xl1-2-630x454.jpg
Which is on the Volkswagen XL1

Three Cylinder Engine

Which is a option on the Ford Fiesta but only in the US with a 5-speed manual transmission

Gas Ranger Extenders:

Some electric vehicles like the Vauxhall Ampera,Opel Ampera,Holden Volt,Chevrolet Volt,Cadillac ELR,BMW I3,and BMW i8
And they can be 4 cylinder,3 cylinder,and 2 cylinder.
And I might show you an example how they look like:

And that is the Vauxhall Ampera,Opel Ampera,Chevy Volt,and Cadillac ELR’s range extender.
And It’s a two cylinder.
And electric cars are sort of like hybrid cars. Except the gas engine and the electric engine are not used!It takes the same time to charge as a regular one but you gas the car and it acts like a back-up plan if you run out of power of if you want to go on a long trip!
It can be a option like the I3 and the I8 but it might add to be a option for a price.
Or It can be standard like the GM Ones(Vauxhall Ampera,Opel Ampera,Holden Volt,Chevrolet Volt,and the Cadillac ELR.

Three Wheeled Cars:

Three wheeled cars are not a option and they are all base and there is no 4 wheel option!They are more cheaper and economical than 4-wheeled cars.
And I might show you an example and how they compare two two different types of them.
The Two front is very light and more aerodynamic which is more efficient and can have a motorcycle engine.but still for the lowest wind resistance (which increases fuel efficiency), a teardrop shape is desirable.

Elio P5
Two rear have one wheel in front and two in the rear for power reduces the cost of the steering mechanism, but greatly decreases lateral stability when cornering while braking.and more dangerous than two fronts and can roll over and kill both the passenger and driver like the Reliant Robin and it is very unsafe to have a two-rear.

1973 Reliant Robin Mk I

And these are ideas to make it more literally the game more realistic and fun.
And I literally did come up with these ideas for the game not the inventions!

3 Cylinder engines yes. Everything else no. :slight_smile:

[quote=“pikaplayer”]
Three Cylinder Engine

Which is a option on the Ford Fiesta but only in the US with a 5-speed manual transmission[/quote]

only in the US ?

That is correct. He qualified the statement by saying “with a 5-speed manual”. In other words, no 3-cylinder/automatic combination is available in the US.

fair enough. glad you understood it, then, because i read

In Europe was available with Powershift (the 3-cylinder ecoboost 1.0).

[quote=“JamesMiller”]fair enough. glad you understood it, then, because i read

but only in the US [and] with a 5-speed manual transmission.[/quote]

Yea, I’ll be honest - I had to do a double take when I read it the first time too. Only because I know what is and isn’t sold here, I was able to figure out what he meant. :wink:

Nice!