More tutorials

I am not a gearhead. Before I tried out automation, I couldn’t have told you the difference between a carburetor and a dual overhead cam. So, what sold me in the demo was the excellent part descriptions and video tutorials in the engine designer.

Because of this, I would like to see even more on the tutorial side. More explanations on when a particular part is appropriate, and how it is superior or inferior to other choices. I would especially like to see some sample engines of each type showing off what they’re good at.

Keep up the good work!

Some more tutorials are coming soon, for finding out things about the engine designer, I suggest you check out the Engine Designer Manual: automationgame.com/download.php? … 84o2m4j5d4
And there will be plenty of people willing to provide you with engines to see what’s best for each purpose. :slight_smile:

Yes, it was very informative!

I’m not sure how much more we’ll do in the way of engine tutorials, but we definitely plan to do tutorials for all the car design aspects, to the same level of detail as the engine ones :slight_smile:

Good to hear. I look forward to understanding all that stuff. Keep up the good work!

The tutorials were really top notch. I’m no stranger to the stuff, but no expert. I learned quite a bit.

Excellent! We aim to make it all understandable to people with only a beginners knowledge of cars ideally.