MV Design's SLRR Lore - Guest builds welcome!

Since I made a lot of SLRR lore cars, I’ve decided to create a separate place for them. Community builds are welcome, I just ask everyone that wants to have their build posted here to PM me the post, ready and formated, with pics and car files, so I can transfer them here. That way we avoid confusion. Also, use the lore on your builds, you’re not limited to replicas of the game’s cars, you can make older and newer cars too!

Also bear with me as I try to brute force my way into learning CSS to make this thing look nice.

Also also, I’ll not be following the brand association for the SL cars from the official wiki, as I think it doesn’t consider the clear nationality of the cars, for the sake of not grouping most of them into one brand, instead I’ll be posting the one I use so everyone is on the same building grounds.

Also also also, would be helpful if someone un-dumbs me on how to centralize images.

Menu:

1 Like
Baiern Motoren Werks

Baiern Motoren Werks is one of the german automakers to appear in SLRR. It is the SLRRverse version of BMW. Maker of the following cars:

CoupeSport (BMW 3 Series)
1996 CoupeSport 2.5
DevilSport 3.6
CoupeSport GT III
CoupeSport DTM

Baiern WagonSport TP20 by Marcus_GT500
This car was built for CSR90, and I must admit I've forgot about it until making this post. No .car file as it's an old project

Baiern SC32 Police Interceptor by Marcus_GT500
This one was built for PDC 9 - 11. It got almost to the end, a statement of a well-tailored machine.

PDC9_-Marcus_gt500-Baiern_SC32-_USPD.car (56.7 KB)

Baiern SC32 by Marcus_GT500
The civil, sedan version of the SC32. a high quality, powerfull german sedan, powered by a 3.2l I6 engine. This one includes the optional moonroof!

Baiern_SC32_-_Sedan_USDM.car (48.5 KB)

Baiern HS32 by Marcus_GT500
Here's the Baiern HS32. Equiped with a NA I6, 3.2 litters, 5 speed, RWD

Baiern_SC32_-_HS32_USDM.car (54.9 KB)

Baiern 30/12 EFI by Marcus_GT500
This powerful fwd lineup of sedans and wagons from the late 80s were made for exporting to the UAE in an oil trading agreement with the german government. Besides their great value, they had confort fit for a shaik!

1 Like
Duhen Corporation JP.

Duhen Co. JP. is the biggest japanese automaker to appear in SLRR.Mostly because it is the SLRRverse equivalent of Honda and Toyota. Maker of the following cars:

Yotta (Toyota Supra)
Yotta 2.5 Turbo
Yotta 3.6 TwinTurbo

Ninja (Honda Civic Hatch)
Ninja TurboHatch
Ninja PowerLine S
Ninja PowerLine XT
Ninja Tourer

SunStrip (Honda Del Sol)
SunStrip 1.5 DVC
SunStrip 1.8 DVC
SunStrip 2.2 DVC
Racing Sunstrip 2.0 CDVC

Coyot (Toyota Corolla)
Coyot T1500
Coyot T1800
Coyot T1800 S
Coyot TX2200 GT

Teg (Honda RSX)
Teg S199
Teg T267

Codrac (Honda Accord)
Codrac GT
Codrac Sport
Codrac SuperSport Turbo

Zed (Toyota MR-S)
Zed Road Car
Zed LM Edition

Duhen Shonen Peak 1500 by Marcus_GT500

MV Design studio keeps a handful of companies from around the world in a constant constructive relationship. Upon knowing of Bogliq and Garcia’s government’s desire of expanding their off-road market offerings, an agreement with Duhen Co.JP. was made, and the long-lasting line of kei offroaders, Shonen, was adapted for Garcia’s market. the body was lengthened 32 cm and widened 88 cm, heavier duty axles, transmission, and suspension were provided by Bogliq, already tested and proven in Garcia’s environment, and their 1400cc flat-four engine received a turbocharger and a light retune to better cope with the extreme use these vehicles will see, and just like that, the Peak 1500 was born (because bragging rights). The prototypes will need testing against offerings from other brands in the Garcian market, but Duhen already has plans on exporting these versions for other continents, mainly Europe and, surprisingly USA! Let’s see if it got what it takes to outclimb the competition!

Me, in AEC7. We saw it, and it didn’t had it.

AEC7_-Marcus_gt500-_Duhen_Shonen_Peak.car (57.3 KB)

Duhen Shonen K and Peak by Marcus_GT500
A very capable Kei off-roader. Ladder chassis, solid axles, locking differentials, the works. Available in 2 versions, K, with a 660cc inline 3 motor, and Peak, with a 1.5 inline 4. This car was made a long time ago, so the files may not work. How game fixtures evolved! the Peak above is the previous version of this one. This one actually has Kei car dimensions.

Duhen Shonen - K.car (32.4 KB)
Duhen Shonen - Peak.car (33.5 KB)
Duhen Shonen - Peak Tuned.car (34.5 KB)

Duhen Elsinore DCA by Marcus_GT500
A SUV with the sport package, consisting in a bull bar, side steps and external spare. Here shown in NYC Parks fleet livery

Duhen Coyot 1500T by Marcus_GT500

This car was created for a Brazilian hot hatch comp that happened on our Discord server and was featured on my YT channel. It’s a 1990 FWD turbo pocket rocket from the golden era of this segment in Brazil.

As always, here’s the car file, and some pics!

Duhen_Coyot_-_1500T.car (58.5 KB)

1997 Duhen MPV by Marcus_GT500
A staple of American neighborhoods for more than 20 years, the Duhen MPV is a reliable, comfortable, and useful vehicle, powered by a revised version of the MCA/Duhen V6, with 250 nm of torque available at almost all times.

Duhen_MPV_-_STD.car (45.7 KB)

1994 Duhen Espresso and Doppio by Marcus_GT500
Just a cute sporty kei car with pop up headlights, made in 1992. The 1997 Doppio version is a hybrid, with a 10hp weaker ICE and an electric motor, combined producing the mandated 64hp.

Duhen_Espresso_-_S.car (53.0 KB)

Duhen_Espresso_Doppio_-_HS.car (58.6 KB)

1 Like
Einvagen GmbH.

Einvagen GmbH is one of the german automakers to appear in SLRR. It is the SLRRverse version of Volkswagen. Maker of the following cars:

Remo (VW Jetta)
Remo 1.8L
Remo GTi

110 (VW Golf)
110 GT
110 GTK
140 GTA
140 DTM

Einvagen Remo recreated in Automation by Marcus_gt500

1.8 L:

GTI:

And a wild one off rally version that unfortunally was destroyed on a (game) crash:

Einvagen Remo - 1.8L.car (37.1 KB)
Einvagen Remo - GTI.car (40.4 KB)

Einvagen Club GTI by Fenix4
Conceived by @Fenix4 as a sporty hatchback alternative of the Remo for the Brazilian market, and built for other markets wordwide, including CKD exports to USA, the Club is a smol and nimble pocket rocket with focus on praticality and driver enjoyment, a combination rarelly seen together!

Club_-_GTI.car (79.2 KB)

2 Likes
Emer Motors Co.

Emer Motors Co. is one of the Japanese automakers to appear in SLRR. It is the SLRRverse version of Nissan. Maker of the following cars:

Nonus (Nissan Skyline BNR32)
1998 Nonus Street GT
MotorSport Nonus GT2
MotorSport Nonus DTM

Axis (Nissan S14 Silvia)
Axis 200 S
Axis 200XT
Axis ZX3600

2015 Emer TSI by Marcus_gt500
The Emer TS1 is a track special, made to put newbie drivers on a high level of racing.

Emer TS1 - Track.car (41.0 KB)

Emer Aria by Marcus_gt500
The Emer Aria is a little sports car with great handling with simple yet stunning visuals. Try one today!

Emer Aria - 2.5.car (44.6 KB)

Emer Aria II Turbo by abg7
The Emer Aria was reinterpreted by abg7 to have a bigger, more powerful Turbo 2.5 I5 engine.

Emer_Aria_II_-_Turbo.car (39.7 KB)

2 Likes
Haulers

Haulers is one of the american automakers to appear in SLRR. It is the SLRRverse version of Dodge. Maker of the following cars:

SuperDuty (Dodge Dakota)
SuperDuty 500
SuperDuty Extra 750

Badge ('70 Dodge Charger)
Badge `67
Badge GTO

1966 Haulers Badge Sedan by Marcus_gt500
A premium commuter, with great confort and greater presence.

1966 Haulers Badge H/R by Marcus_gt500
Though the Sedan was a beautyfull car? It looks even better on the sporty Highway/Race Coupe version, powered by a revised 5050cc V8, with sportier suspension.

1967 Haulers Badge Sedan by Marcus_gt500
A facelifted Badge for '67, with the last year's coupe H/R engine.

MV Design Badge - '67 Sedan.car (37.5 KB)

1967 Haulers Badge H/R Wagon by Marcus_gt500
Since the start of our company, we have a program of adoption of stray dogs and cats. In 1967, our main engineer adopted a big fluffy dog (do not ask me it's breed, I'm a designer, not a biologist. I only know it was brown with big white spots) and, to carry it from home to our in house daycare, he racked his almost new Badge H/R Sedan and fitted a rear hoof section taken from another car in the scrapyard. The idea was so good, it went into production. Unfortunally, the dog destroyed the car, chewed all he could, teared the interior, scratched the body, and finally chewed the wiring loom causing a big short circuit, destroing three cars and almost killing an old lady inside one of the burned cars. The dog was returned to the program's holder and never to be seen again.

MV Design Badge - '67 Wagon.car (36.1 KB)

1967 Haulers Badge H/R Convertible by Marcus_gt500
Not much changed besides the new drop top body.

1967 Haulers Badge A/FX by Marcus_gt500
This is the secret A/FX version of the Badge. It was sold only by select dealerships with envolvement with drag racing, on primer only, and with no warranty. It's impossible to find one nowadays, since all have been brought to become drag racing cars, and most have been totalled on track. .

1968 Haulers Badge by Marcus_gt500
The 1968 model marked the split of the line, with the Badge nameplate being applied only to the coupe. Also a tech inovation was experimented in this year only, and turned out to be too expensive and not developed enough. The car had a rear independent suspension. The two versions available were the standard, bringing yards of chrome trim and comfort, powered by the same small block 5700 V8 from previous years, making 216 hp.

1968 Haulers Badge H/R by Marcus_gt500
And the H/R, powered by a big block Haulers 7476 V8 making 333 hp, and all the sport accessories you'd expect from a top tier muscle car.

In January 2020, an old and rusty '68 H/R was modified for an upcoming TV show about a trio of otakus trying to survive a zombie apocalypse. Then the real 2020 apocalypse came about and the show was canceled. Still it turned out a pretty interesting car!

Haulers_Badge_-Coupe.car (49.9 KB)
Haulers_Badge
-Coupe_HR.car (54.2 KB)
Haulers_Badge
-_Apocalypse.car (123.0 KB)

1968 Haulers Badge Hovercar by Marcus_gt500
An '68 Badge converted to hovercar, so it could use Cyberville's highway system

1968 Haulers Badge Special Etidion by matisse.msknt
An '68 Badge recreated from the ground up by @matisse.msknt , as stated:

I usually turn docile sedans into track eaters, but you, giving me a muscle car, was too good of an occasion to go wild. “Go F#cking nuts” he said.
Here’s the Haulers Badge Coupe “SE” for special edition (if by special edition you mean a 900hp carbon monster).
Specs:
Carbon fiber body on top of an aluminum monocoque
900bhp / 990Nm Aluminium TTV8 (no supercharger in the game yet unfortunately…)
350km/h top speed
7 Speed manual transmission
5,4s 0-100 (the car still weights 1800kg, it’s a boat)
55,5F / 44,5R weight distrib
it just looks f#cking cool
Anyways, @Marcus_gt500, here’s your beast delivered. I hope you’ll like the murdered-out look.

Haulers_Badge_-_Coupe_SE_Carbon.car (61.3 KB)

And you can be damn sure I do.

imageimageimageimageimageimage

Haulers Badge Graham by Marcus_gt500 and @Olivain
The oil crysis has taken a heavy hit at the Badge trademark, seen it going from a huge V8 powered coupe to a compact I4 powered lineup, including this "wood" panelled wagon. But such sacrifice kept the brand alive for the next decades

2005 Haulers Super Duty 500 by Marcus_gt500
The best work truck in america, now at your service. Yes, this is a new generation for the SD from SLRR.

Haulers Super Duty - 500.car (37.7 KB)

2018 Haulers Super Duty 500 by Marcus_gt500
Here's the Hauler's Super Duty's looks for 2018.

And a special Artic Racer version, for a 24h race that unfortunally was cancelled.

imageimage

Haulers Super Duty - 500.car (37.7 KB)
Hauler’s Super Duty - Arctic Racer.car (67.3 KB)

Bridgell-Haulers Roadster by Marcus_gt500
This car was a partneship betwheen Bridgell, who provided the light and unreliable body, and Haulers, providing the torkey and gaz guzzling V8

Bridgell-Haulers Roadster - V8.car (24.6 KB)

Haulers Supercrew 230 by Marcus_gt500
This sport van was created for a Discord comp. It features a 5L V8 engine and rwd, and it's capable of reaching 230km/h. It was sort of a Van take on the GNX recipe.

Haulers_SuperCrew_-_230.car (93.5 KB)

Haulers Appalooza 250 by Marcus_gt500 and @Olivain
This was done for a 1983 Muscle cars discord comp. It's our take on the lifestyle/trail coupe fad of the era. It's powered by a 4 liter I6, with AWD on a IFS/Solid axle chassis.

Ishima Heavy Industries

Ishima is one of the Japanese automakers to appear in SLRR. It is the SLRRverse version of Subaru. Maker of the following cars:

Enula (Subaru Impreza)
Enula WRY
Enula WRZ
Enula WR SuperTurizmo

Ishima Enula recreated in Automation by Marcus_gt500
This is the Ishima Enula, in the base WRY version. I know, hard to be that plain. Will get better, I promise. This have a frankenstain engine, it’s a I4 like the game, but I’ve used Impreza specs the best I could. In this case it’s a 1.6l engine.

Ishima_Enula_-_WRY.car (37.9 KB)

Now for the mid trim, the WRZ. Now this looks like a proper sports car, doesn't it? And still shows the familiarity with the base version. Wider fenders, sportier bumpers, a wing and a hood scoop, and some mags. Oh, and some more CCs under the hood! This one have a 2.0l engine.

Ishima_Enula_-_WRZ.car (46.0 KB)

Now for the top of the line, all out racing car for the street, WR Superturizmo. This WRZ on steroids packs a 2.3 turbo engine, bespoke AWD, and heavily tuned suspension!

( The rear plate surround is black like the rest of the bumper. It’s showing up blue on photoscene for some reason.)

Ishima_Enula_-_WR_Superturizmo.car (57.2 KB)

Car lot screen. Made this to be the first pic of each car, before noticing that the next car showed up on each pic, and that I’ve inverted the names.

Teaser shot of the Superturizmo for reddit, because the rear logo didn’t showed up on the other pics.

So, witch one will you take home?

1988 Enula Mocca by Marcus_gt500
A sporty and confortable kei car. Who knew something like this could exist?

KCC-Marcus_gt500 - Enula Mocca by MV Design.car (38.2 KB)

1990 Enula Turbo II by Marcus_gt500
The Ishima Enulla Mocca received a Turbo II version (before that, the turbo was an optional package, not a separate model) with includes a new bodykit, a suspension tuning and a nicer interior. It was way more expensive since, due to the new bigger motor, it wouldn't really fit the kei car laws anymore, but was a market sucess anyway.

KCC-Marcus_gt500 - Enula Mocca Turbo II.car (61.4 KB)

Ishima Sunset by Marcus_gt500
We designed the Sunset for our long date partner Ishima, it's a sporty coupe with great presence.

Ishima Sunset Hardtop - 2000 GS Turbo.car (38.6 KB)

Ishima 770 by Marcus_gt500

imageimageimage

CSR81 - MarcusGT500 - Ishima 770 Sedan.car (46.7 KB)
CSR81 - MarcusGT500 - Ishima 770.car (45.6 KB)

Ishima Taurus RS by Marcus_gt500
This one was done for a Discord comp. 1500cc, FWD, cheap and fun "sports" car

Ishima_Taurus_-_RS.car (49.4 KB)

1 Like
Muscle Cars America

MCA is one of the american automakers to appear in SLRR. It is the SLRRverse version of Ford and General Motors. Maker of the following cars:

Stallion (Ford Mustang SN95)
Stallion 3.2
Stallion 3.5L Turbo

MC (Chevrolet Camaro gen 2)
MC GT
MC GT B-series
MC GT Limited Edition

Kurumma (Chevrolet Camaro gen 4)
Kurumma Z3
Kurumma Z35C

MCA Virgo VSF 4.0 by Marcus_gt500
Made this thing for CSR126. Ugly lost.

CSR126_-marcus_gt500-_MCA_Virgo_VSF_4_0.car (78.7 KB)

1975 MCA MCFI by Marcus_gt500
'75 MCA MCFI, the manufacturer's first endeavor into fuel injection systems. Still mechanical, though. Its powered by a 4.5l OHV V8, making 145 hp, though a 4 speed manual to the rear wheels.

MCA_MC_-_GTFI.car (47.0 KB)

PFAA

PFAA is a tuning/speed shop brand that appears in SLRR. It’s classified that way because it features the sportiest cars from other game brands. Maker of the following cars:

(Duhen) Naxxas (Honda NSX)
Naxas Lux 4000
Naxas Tornado
Naxas Extreme Edition

(Haulers) 2005 Whisper (Dodge Viper)
Whisper C555
Whisper R1
Whisper D8800
Whisper Q1000XL

(MCA) Prime DLH (Shelby GT500)
Prime DLH 500
Prime DLH 700

PFAA Furrano by Marcus_gt500
This car was made to be a previous version from the Furrano that appears in SLRR. Rear Longitudinal V10.

MV Furrano - V8T.car (31.9 KB)

PFAA Furrano by abg7
With the original version long since obsoleted by numerous game engine changes, I decided that it was high time for a remake - and I was pleased at how faithful it was to the original. However, I had to make multiple changes, such as:

Due to the lack of a rear-engined option for the large NSX-like body, and its inability to accommodate a large V10 engine with the longitudinal mid-engined configuration I chose to use in this build, I settled on an all-aluminum, DOHC 32-valve 3.5L twin-turbo V8, tuned to develop 530 horsepower - besides, the original trim was confusingly called V8TT, so the switch to a blown V8 for the remake made the trim name less misleading than it used to.

I felt that the original design seemed somewhat plain without a rear wing, so I added one this time around. Moreover, even with the tire sizes I chose for this build, I struggled to avoid any oversteer warnings. The side intakes were made using a different fixture from the ones originally used, but they look similar enough. Finally, with the body’s built-in mirrors completely absent by default, I had to add a pair whose shape was closest to those from the original build.

In retrospect, I found the additional pop-up headlights above the driving lights (despite being a nice nod to the F40) somewhat superfluous, so I made the glass material for the lower pair of headlights body-colored to simulate pop-ups, and layered them above a headlight fixture with amber lenses (which represents the indicators). Oh, and I also added front and rear side markers in the correct colors (amber in the front, red in the rear) to simulate a US-spec car.

PFAA_Furrano_-_V8_GT.car (47.8 KB)

2010 PFAA Whisper R1 by Marcus_gt500
Now you have the 2010 PFAA Whisper R1 at your disposal, with all the glory of the 1001hp 8 liter V10. Caution, this is a wild beast that needs an experienced driver to even drive slow on the street!

PFAA Whisper - R1.car (28.9 KB)

2010 PFAA Whisper R1 by Marcus_gt500 (Remake)
Open beta remake of the Whisper

PFAA_Whisper__-_R1.car (61.7 KB)

2010 PFAA Whisper DTM by matisse.msknt (Remake)
DTM racing version of the Whisper, made by @matisse.msknt

ea2ec68080ffd020d6c1a58d3f77b45dc25d90b4_1_690x3812e6c66d66be65a8a226cfa294e0620c56524b8c9_1_690x42811a1a69fdcc536c06d65100f3135ba5dccffb0e3_1_690x366b3b3c49ca6d0d36e6da844ae512d01fd35c58cd0_1_690x322240fc07fd91f8cae7e49a01442c401754399c50a_1_690x317

PFAA_Whisper__-_DTM.car (66.2 KB)

PFAA Globetrotter by Marcus_gt500
That's a weird one. PFAA sold these badge engineered MCAs in the 90s as a way to make a quick buck to keep the racing division going. Nothing changed from the boring V6 sedan beside the badges and some optional colors wheels and spoilers (Not installed on this unit). Didn't sell half of what was expected, and remaining units are foolishly believed by the owners to be "future classics".

PFAA_Globetrotter_-_SHI6.car (49.2 KB)

Shimutshibu Motors

Shimutshibu Motors is one of the Japanese automakers to appear in SLRR. It is the SLRRverse version of Mitsubishi. Maker of the following cars:

Focer (Mitsubishi Lancer VIII)
Forcer RC 200
Forcer RC 300
Forcer WRC

ST9 (Mitsubishi FTO)

ST9 Fusion
ST9 Challenge

Sunset (Mitsubishi Eclipse)
Sunset E96 S
Sunset E98T
Sunset E001SL

Shimutshibu Focer Moonchaser by Marcus_gt500
The Shimutshibu Focer Moonchaser is a sports coupe for the thai market. Didn't had much success due to a weak engine.

CSR83 - Marcus_GT500 - Shimutshibu Focer Moonchaser.car (83.1 KB)

1998 Shimutshibu Moonchaser by Marcus_gt500
For the evolution of the previous car, the Focer name was dropped, as it stayed with the sedan, and the sports coupe received a full reworking, now sporting a 1.7l B4 engine, but still being FWD.

Shimutshibu_Moonchaser_-_Js.car (55.5 KB)

Shimutshibu Apex by Marcus_gt500
In 1994, Shimutshibu (The same manufacturer that we worked for on the Enula Mocca project) desired to have a revival at the light, FR, 2 seater sports car market. After a year of hard work, the Apex was released. A kei car, respecting all the regulations, and still delivering old school driving emotion through a turbo 660cc engine, coupled with a manual gearbox, a rare sight on the kei marked, and RWD. Great suspension dynamics, and a open top as standart, with a long hoof coupe optional.

Shimutshibu Apex Klassik by Marcus_gt500
There was also a Klassik version, that had the same powertrain, but with looks straight from the 60's. This version was loved by woman and older people, who would like to have a classic car, without the trouble of maintaining a classic car. It's still a very sought after used car, and frequently seen on track days.

This is a Apex sports coupe witch was prepared for track days, receiving a V8 made from 2 superbike engines. A wild beast on the track!

Here’s a more sane Apex Klassik tuned again for track days, with a inline 4 swap

MV Design Apex - Klassik.car (26.9 KB)
MV Design Apex - Klassik Track.car (26.9 KB)
MV Design Apex - K.car (28.4 KB)
MV Design Apex - V8 Track.car (29.3 KB)
MV Design Apex - Track.car (29.2 KB)

Shimutshibu Pace by Marcus_gt500
The Shimutshibu Pace is a fully compliant Japanese kei car, packing a 63 hp 660cc engine

Shimutshibu_Pace_-_Turbo.car (33.8 KB)

Shimutshibu Pace Tuning by Marcus_gt500
This Pace was customized for CSC35, and suffered an ugly lost.

SPECS:

1995 Shimutshibu Pace
Built in 2006
Engine and transmission swapped for a 1200cc Kavinsky ZX-12R Naja superbike
160 hp @9200 rpm
6 spd sequential transmission (from the bike) with a custom LSD
Adjustable Coilovers and suspension arms
Big Brake kit
Custom interior with 2 Alcantara clad racing seats
Custom sound system with 10 hi-fi speakers and 4 subwoofers, CD player with Multi CD Changer
Rear doors shortened and welded to the body
Front doors lengthened and scissored
17" Clockwise Esfiha wheels with 280/30-17 Falcon sport tyres
Custom wide body kit, with spotlights and carbon fiber accents
Projector headlights
Altezza tail lights
Carbon fiber hood, roof scoops, mirrors rear hatch and wing
Custom pearl green paintjob by Home Of Colors
Green neons
Custom graphics by MI Inovations
NFSU2 Vanity plate (front)

CSC_35_-Marcus_gt500-Shimutshibu_Pace-_Tuned.car (94.3 KB)

Shimutshibu 34 by Marcus_gt500
The Shimutshibu 35 is one of the brands' first kei car. With lightweight construction and a dead simple and reliable I3 powertrain, it was the ride of choice for a good chunk of Japan's population for it's 6 years of production, and a template for the kei cars produced in the years to come.

Shimutshibu_36_-_Open_Top.car (49.6 KB)

Looking back on the Emer Aria, the inability of the small C4 body to accommodate any reasonably sized engine in any mid-engined (but not front-engined) configuration means that it should be remade using another body. You may want to consider the 308 body (which unlocks in 1970) for such a remake.

Other than that, everything here serves as a convincing answer to the question: “What if every car brand in SLRR had a lot more lore?”

Feel free to do it and send me so I can add it here!

Here is my interpretation of a remake of the Emer Aria we knew and loved from long ago:

I used the 1970 308 body out of necessity - the small C4 body (which unlocks in 1979) no longer has an engine bay big enough to support the 2.5L turbo I5. However, I was pleasantly surprised at how well many of the original’s styling cues translated to the new body.

That Whisper R1 looks like it could get the DTM treatment… :zipper_mouth_face:

Lmk if you’re interested :wink:

Old car, probably doesn’t work anymore, but I was planning on rebuilding it. Will put it at the top of the list.

3 Likes

Tag me when you do!

Whispers by me and @matisse.msknt and MCA MCFI by me added

2 Likes

Duhen Espresso added

2 Likes

Here’s my second guest build - a re-interpretation of the PFAA Furrano first shown in this post.

With the original version long since obsoleted by numerous game engine changes, I decided that it was high time for a remake - and I was pleased at how faithful it was to the original. However, I had to make multiple changes, such as:

• Due to the lack of a rear-engined option for the large NSX-like body, and its inability to accommodate a large V10 engine with the longitudinal mid-engined configuration I chose to use in this build, I settled on an all-aluminum, DOHC 32-valve 3.5L twin-turbo V8, tuned to develop 530 horsepower - besides, the original trim was confusingly called V8TT, so the switch to a blown V8 for the remake made the trim name less misleading than it used to.

• I felt that the original design seemed somewhat plain without a rear wing, so I added one this time around. Moreover, even with the tire sizes I chose for this build, I struggled to avoid any oversteer warnings. The side intakes were made using a different fixture from the ones originally used, but they look similar enough. Finally, with the body’s built-in mirrors completely absent by default, I had to add a pair whose shape was closest to those from the original build.

• In retrospect, I found the additional pop-up headlights above the driving lights (despite being a nice nod to the F40) somewhat superfluous, so I made the glass material for the lower pair of headlights body-colored to simulate pop-ups, and layered them above a headlight fixture with amber lenses (which represents the indicators). Oh, and I also added front and rear side markers in the correct colors (amber in the front, red in the rear) to simulate a US-spec car.

For those interested, here is the .car file for my remake of the PFAA Furrano:

PFAA_Furrano_-_V8_GT.car (47.8 KB)

1 Like

Great addition to the topic. The lines clearly flow better and looks overall like a real car ano not a poor photoshop. Added to the main post.