New Logo!

Do you think the Automation Logo needs a make-over?

• I love the logo, I have it tattooed across my back
  • The logo is OK
  • The logo could do with freshening up
  • I hate the logo with a vengeance, burn it

0 voters

I’ve knocked this up to see if anyone is interested in ‘updating’ the automation logo.

I offer this completely free of charge to the Automation team with no licence attached. I’ll even tweak it for you if you like it but want it slightly different.

http://www.jigsawspain.com/images/automation.png

the logo is recent anyway.
plus i like it how it is but your version looks pretty cool aswell. :slight_smile:

Pretty cool, we like our logo for now though.

We’ve gotta track down the higher res version we have of it, and recolour some of the site to match.

Wow, more people than I expected have automation logo tattoos!

If you need any help, let me know… I’m a designer.

The tattooists are really hot on these trends. I’m thinking of getting one for Portal 2 :smiley:
thinkwithportals.com/

needs more industrial pressence

ill make a logo and post it here if you want.

this logo shows the process from thought to finished product

the AU being the design
TO being molten metal
MA the rough product
TI machined
ON is finished product

i was going to add a twinkle ton the last N top right corner but it looked wierd

I honestly think the logo already looks good, the logo 3dracer posted seems to difficult to read because it has to much in it and the first one posted is not a different logo, just at an angle.
Its fun to look at changing logo’s for existing brands but automation doesn’t need it.

[quote=“dread_darven”]I honestly think the logo already looks good, the logo 3dracer posted seems to difficult to read because it has to much in it and the first one posted is not a different logo, just at an angle.
Its fun to look at changing logo’s for existing brands but automation doesn’t need it.[/quote]

that one does look the best :smiley:

I think that original logo is better. Looks like some car emblem badge. Fits the theme of the game more obviously.

I think the orignal is fine as well, but keep the creativity up everyone :smiley:

i liked the automation badge on the back of the car (audi?)i thought that was very suited to the game.

way back when i joined (even before the forums came along)i remember the site had a picture of an audi tt.

correct me if im wrong daffy/zeussy?

i remember i nearly wet myself when i found automation i was so excited.
cheers guys :smiley:

As far as I remember, that car was Nissan Silvia S15.

Audi A3 :stuck_out_tongue: