New Video: Building a Car from Start to Finish (2012) and an

As its been a long time since we've shown the whole process of building a car in Automation, we figured we'd upload a new video showing how things have evolved.

Also, make sure you watch right to the end of the video, there is an exciting announcement at the end!

It’s looking great already! Thinking about all the stuff that isn’t in yet, I can only conclude one thing: this game is going to be amazing.

Yep, this looks truly brilliant. Well done chaps :smiley:

looking so awesome :slight_smile:

When the game is finished i think its so realistic that i search in my garage for the car that i build in game :laughing:

And a Release for the Demo :slight_smile: JEEEHAAAW ^^

I cant wait :slight_smile:

Greetz
Martin

Looks very nice, can’t until 8th April :cry:

I was not sure how the model building works before watching the video and you made it I like I wished it to be, with separte platforms and models.

Wow its looking great :astonished:

Just love the car design options like the bumper intakes and the fact you can upgrade the basic design.

Your hard work is paying off fella’s, keep it up. :wink:

awesome :smiley:

Looking really better than the old video! Exept for the part were the screen goes black… 2:16 to 2:47

Hmmm… Tell me, is that model designer keypress locked to testers?

Please don’t tell me that those billet rods are better than the forged option, or I’m going to have to fly over and hit you with a big stick. :smiley:

Looking really good! :sunglasses: I especially like what you have done with the platform and model layout, well done :slight_smile: Can’t wait to play around with making a cheap/crap model, a sports/luxury model, and a street-legal stripped track version of the same car/platform. This game is going to be awesome! :smiley:

nice!
I love how every video looks better and better :slight_smile:

Quick Suggestion: You guys should make the option to buy the gearbox or design it.

Great video

This! There would be a gigantic hole in the game without the ability to create custom gear ratios. The math involved is incredibly simple, at least compared to what you guys have accomplished so far, I see no reason not to implement it.

Edit: Please re-upload a video that doesn’t go black at 2:16.

Looks great guys. Youve made a lot of progress.

[quote=“oppositelock”]

This! There would be a gigantic hole in the game without the ability to create custom gear ratios. The math involved is incredibly simple, at least compared to what you guys have accomplished so far, I see no reason not to implement it.

Edit: Please re-upload a video that doesn’t go black at 2:16.[/quote]

Id say its probably more to do with time management. Everyone said it wasnt fun and was taking time away from something that was fun. Maybe in a post-release patch? I, for one, can overlook such a hole.

^^What he said.
Pre-selected for release, patch with custom 'boxes in for us freaks?

We shall see, but there most likely will at least be selectable ratios!

Not sure why it is black at 2:16. Everything seemed fine in Vegas, will look at it tonight.

Trust me to be at work when you decide to upload this video/news :unamused:

i absolutley love it to bits :smiley:

I’m curious to find out what this “key press” stuff is myself…