Performance tuner Time attack 1995

Wow, so we’ll have a Storm x Dimension battle here… interesting.

Could be interesting. Two large companies dueling it out, starting with two completely different design philosophies.

1 Like

You guys wtf… everyone’s running insane hp cars…

Wait is active aero allowed when the cars initially didn’t have it?

1 Like

I have less than 400 in my minivan. I don’t consider that particularly insane.

No but some guy made your muscle car run with over 1000 hp and I have no doubt the folks running the Paradox would turn it into a Callaway Sledgehammer with 800 hp.

2 Likes

It is allowed. And why not run an insane hp car?

Because this Saminda is a PITA to make HP in.

Fuck should’ve asked for the RMW.

2 Likes

Yeah, and I should have asked anybody for any car, instead of making 666 hp in a RWD car weighing 1.4 ton that can fit at most 235 mm tyres… :wink:

I have an engine bay so small I couldn’t fit turbos or race headers on the engine I had. I should’ve tried to see if the Courier would’ve worked…

That’s me, and it’s over 1200 hp :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
But to compensate such power I suck at suspension tunning and the car weights more then 1800 kg.

Just so you guys know, I named it Storm Envy GTL, because I’m starting a modding branch from Gamma Industries, the Gamma Tunning Labs (GTL). (Well, actually I didn’t even opened the Gamma tread yet, but I’ll do it next month)

3 Likes

Yeah, it weighs 1800 pounds, but it’s AWD. And I’ll admit, I didn’t think the Envy had quite that much power in it.

Never underestimate the tuning capabilities of the Automationsphere.

2 Likes

It can get almost 1400 hp, but there’s too much wheel spin and too little drivability.

3 Likes

I got 1200hp out of a 5L V8 with similar tech and still have a useable power band, so on a 1L bigger engine it doesn’t surprise me.

What really holds my sedan back is the skinny tires :confused:

What ballpark are your drivability figures at, talking about the tuned versions?

38 or something like that…

1 Like

shiet that’s like 7 points below the base car

Somewhere above 40 but below 80.

Hey, you asked for a ballpark figure. Any closer would be a dead giveaway of the Minivan’s weaknesses.

In all seriousness, above 60.

1 Like

17 :joy: So I WILL lose some time.

3 Likes

Around 24, I think. But, yeah, I’m working with almost only bad times.