Performance tuner Time attack 1995

My entry: The ENTHUSIA CZ6 HAMON

ENTHUSIA’s legendary CZ6 that was driven by the infamous Dreamy Ghost of the 13 devils street racing gang.

I only hope that the car is competitive with you lot.

8 Likes

You think Saminda is the only one with this problem? KHT Tsukuba has the same… wait… it’s got Saminda engine in it by default… Scratch that, +1

Ye but this baby has a 3 liter… You’ve got a 2 liter I think?

Lord help you…

2 Likes

2.2 liters of self destructive fury

1 Like

Your car looks awesome! The side vents are great!

Joining with the famous Znopresk Zap! MY1990 in race trim.
With 198 horse power and 4 cylinder 2 liter engine it is… a… wait…
looks at the opponents

14 Likes

I’m not sure in which of the three Dimensions I go into now. The one I find the most charming has a 2.1 liter 4 cylinder engine with up to 290 NA hp, the other Dimension I could go with either 600+ NA hp, or 750+ hp Turbo in the same 5.4 V8. So far, the 600+ hp option performed optimally on my testing on Laguna Seca, but I have yet to properly turbocharge the 2.1l, so, I technically could get into Four Dimensions! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

If you can put at least 600 hp at the 2.1L it’s something to think about.

That seriously depends on whether your conrods will give into the torque or if your pistons will give into the interia of running at extra high RPM. 600+ even with a turbo is not very easily achievable.

Yeah, that’s why the “if”. If not, I would go for the 5.4L, should weight more, but have better power band.

#1986 ECV Pyxis XP-R by Blackdawn Racing

What happens when you take an ECV Pyxis, one of the most advanced cars in the company at the time, and decide to make it a little crazier? Well, this what Blackdawn have done.

AWD, 4L V8. That was the base.

Blackdawn has added 2 aftermarket turbos to it, and made a few changes, such as new wheels, removing the bulbs from the headlights, removing grill bits to open the cooling, and debadged the entire car. New wings and new flares were added, as well as a new lip, and an editing of the exhausts.

All in all, Blackdawn has made a new beast out of an old star.

10 Likes

1995…no suprise people are talking about how cool Saminda is and how great their engine are to modified.

But now… psssshhhh better stick with hybrids.

4 Likes

More entries processed.

1 Like

According to my contact, a guy known only as “Shady”, the 2.1 should get you about 470hp…

EDIT: Guess I got schooled on that… big time.

Am I doing this right?

Actually, what kind of octane requirements do we have? This is on 98RON, although Ultimate100RON is also available. Ohh how great it would be to also have E85, or even LPG and CNG with a new fuel system? That’d be unreal :sweat_smile:

Other than that, even though I got quite good results from the Dimension Voyager Sprint, it is reaching a threshold. It’s a lot of a compromise, not being able to remove the rear seats without meddling the shape of the car. And with all that boosht, I’m barely getting 29 drivability.

Meanwhile, the Paradox 4 gets relatively good drivability and marginally beats the Voyager on my reference tracks, Including the Haruna downhill! Yeah, my driver unfortunately isn’t a nocturnal tofu driver :sweat_smile:

But I like the Voyager a lot and really consider entering it, anyways!

1 Like

If you consider serious racing, then… not really :smiley: This against all these 800-1000 hp monsters from others? Paradox 4 seems more like a reasonable racer :slight_smile:

Not even remotely close.

Power isn’t all, yet I am limited by the body’s tire size. Would like to fit larger tires that could actually handle all the additional power that’s maybe expected :stuck_out_tongue:
I could still widen the powerband and add downforce for optimal acceleration and high speed cornering.

On that note, octane? Full blast 100RON racing fuel or is 98RON the upper limit?

Would @Madrias entry be futile in that case, too? Now I’m even more inclined to send in the Voyager :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s no limit for the fuel octane. And yeah, power isn’t everything, but I doubt that Dimension Voyager has anything but that to make it fast :smiley:

And about Madrias’ entry - probably. As well as mine. But they are fun :smiley:

I was only going by the stuff I found on my desk this morning.

7 Likes