Performance tuner Time attack 1995

Hmm, I have a car which would be great for this, but I haven’t posted it yet… oh well, maybe something else then :slight_smile:

I’m assuming that the tuned version should have the trim and variant year set to 1995? Seems the only way to keep things fair between old cars and new cars.

You may do so, or you may not. Depends on if you wish to be stuck on 1962 tire technology.

So, I could change my single barrel eco carbs to 4 barrel carbs, or no?

You may change your carburetor to any other type of carburetor, as well as any number of carburetors…

Carburetors carburetors. Such a weird word. Carburetors

1 Like

Oh, hell yeah! I forgot the Serenity has the fuckin’ AluStar! I’ve got the full VCT package. Prepare for ValveTronic mated to PowerShift cuddled up sideways to SymTrak. No, that’s not the rear wheel drive belt screaming for mercy.

1 Like

Also, any fuel economy requirements?

Nope.

So we can turbo the crap out of our stuff, right? And any fuel type restrictions?

1 Like

Oh well… I can imagine the sound and the SMELL of that poor belt :smile:

1 Like

No restrictions on turbo or fuel

2 Likes

I kinda want to run the '86 Seishido M100 for the lulz. also, i can probably make a ton of power out of the 3,4L Inline 6.

I predict LOTS of drivability errors :laughing:

1 Like

I’m gonna turbo a fuckin’ automatic. That ought to give me an edge. /sarcasm.

2 Likes

One last question (I hope). Can we take a car that was specially created for racing like for BRC?

Sure, why not. As long as it was presented in the forum.

1 Like

Gotta keep the emissions equipment or the mufflers?

No

1 Like

Oh, no! I can’t fit turbos on this thing! Okay, plan B. Time to make a racing engine out of the AluStar.

Okay, so we can’t change the number of gears or the spacing, right? Only the Top Speed?

So i pretty much have 3 options

1. Use a CSR car
  2. Use one of the company cars I’ve shown off which are from 1940/50
  3. Find someone elses car to use