Performance tuner Time attack 1995

Can we change engine variant capacity? Both my possible entries were published with smaller capacities than possible in these engine families.

Yes you can change the variant capacity

Does the model year matter? I mean, I have a car from 1983, and I deleted all but one trim, and when I want to set the trim year to 1995, the model year also changes. Does the fact that the model year will be different than in the published car matter?

Well i just went and did an experiment with the Mott Works Proto, which was designed as an autocross car, and ive beaten the top gear track record and it only costs $37,100 with nearly all performance based quality sliders up to +15 and im making 284hp/l

Max Slider is +5, unless you aren’t running that car…

2 Likes

Thats was just trying to see how ridiculous the budget was for a car like this to see im just over 1/2 the budget even with +15 all over the place

1 Like

Be afraid.

Be very afraid.

4 Likes

You’re sending me a car with 2 trims anyway, stock and tuned.

Oops… So I’ll have to import it again :smile: Ok, that solves it.

@Madrias That is some truly beasty sounding V6 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a car that was presented in the DRC for the 12th round but it was never entered into the race and none of its stats were made available. It was my 91 Shelby AC Cobra 427 replica. Could I use that?

Well if there’s a link to it with it’s stats, then sure you can.

No stats, just a picture. Drag Racing Challenge ROUND 13: 3 Cylinders Light Weight Sport Budget! Deadline 15/11/2016

And how will we know which engine this was supposed to come with originally?

It’s a replica Ford 427. It was made with specs as close as I could get them to the real engine but slightly different. I built it as close to the “D” speck engine as I could.

Also, the DRC12 had us build the car in a 91 trim, but because of the confusion for that round, there were only 2 entries.

I’ll use something else, don’t worry about it.

Can I use an '82 hatch I made in a video a few months back? I do not post my designs to the forums often

I may have something that will do well in this challenge.

If the car is older than 95, the trim can be upped to 95 right?

I am getting tired of repeating myself.

sorry, did not pay enough attention :sweat:

EDIT: now that my ignorance is out of the way, I have quite a dilemma… I have built some seriously fast cheap purposeful racers (hello hlc/drc) which seems almost unfair to unleash and on the other hand I have some csr possibilities which are more in-tone with ptta but a lot slower…hmmm…

Do these purposeful racers have more than 500 hp? If not, then don’t worry about being unfair :smile: