Performance tuner Time attack 1995

Any ETA on event 5?

Or are you just killing us with suspence

2 Likes

Yep, I am.
Tomorrow first two rounds, and final on sunday.

2 Likes

Well that’s a fine turnout after the qualifying runs.

4 Likes

“We’ll get 'em next time!”
“With what?”
“Something. Anything. Maybe we’ll build up an original Envy, or we’ll turbo something unusual.”

I wouldn’t be mad if my driver would instead put up a sweet drift performance for the crowd!
DORIFTU! :smile:

my car’s chugging along without dropping over the 110% line, so i’m not complaining.

So, I think I’ve learned that taking a Puttzalong to a time attack is like a taking knife to a gun fight.

1 Like

We’ll be back next time with a scarier van, I’m sure of it.

You think?

Hey, I could’ve re-used my Dalnit-Bralka entry. That would have been even funnier :joy:

2 Likes

And we’re done here! ROLL CREDITS

4 Likes

I could do a quick info-tutorial-dissection on how to make a successful car for this, unveiling some of the secrets behind the cars closer to the top. It could help people make faster cars for next time

4 Likes

I dont really know what the secret was for my car other than the fact that i used a body that fit 305 tires on it

There’s TONS of things many people did not do, there’s easily extra 2-3 seconds in the slowest cars in the field just by doing a few clicks the creators did not think of.

I could go for a tutorial. Given that my design was consistently crap on this one, mostly through lack of power, it’d be interesting to see if there was any chance the Serenity could’ve gotten into one of the events.

I’ve made a whole bunch of cars for use for the next tournament session if anyone is interested…

3 Likes

(seeing the results) oh that smelly smell… :wink:
loved the competition, as always squid great job and congrats to nomade. I hope next session will be in favour with my limited collection :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I didn’t see that coming.
My strategy was really simple, I’ve got a heavy-AWD-turbo-V8 car and take out almost all the power I could from it, them worked the aero and “tunned” the suspension (changed things aleatory) to get some better drivability.

2 Likes

TOP FWD. I’LL TAKE IT!!!

Seeing that we had a snowballs chance in hell to win, our driver opted for the next best thing, fireing up the audience with some serious powersliding :wink: Not really the intention in T1 but T5 was all for show…

Great competition, and great job, Squid. And a well earned gratz to Nomade

2 Likes