PIF Design Challenge [Red Group Thread]

part 3

Also I need help what is missing in my documents such as folders like models,engines,and tracks.I need HELP Here are 2 pictures that shows my situation.Thanks. :exclamation: :question:

Check My Documents/My Games/Automation - that’s where my save files are on my computer.

You seemed to put a lot of effort into it, so I won’t nitpick the safety stat. :mrgreen:

However, in the future… you don’t need to use such exotic materials. It’s a pony car, not a supercar. :stuck_out_tongue: Billet steel crank, titanium rods? I’m sure you could do with a cast iron crank, and I-beam steel rods and with the money you saved, pump up the safety quality a bit. Still, good effort. I’ll consider it complete and let you post the next challenge.

In other news, Chrysler management felt that they could save money by postponing “Project Challenger” long enough to share platforms with Daimler-Benz, rather than start fresh… and use their new HEMI engines with high quality cast components, rather than re-engineer their existing 5.9 Magnum with a billet crank and titanium rods. :wink: However, the inspiration for the Challenger Coupe that we all know and love today began with the JEM-MAXV2 concept! The rest, as they say, is history.

Thanks.I managed

Very simple.
It is 2015.
You need a midsized sedan to dominate the Marketplace SO your car company enjoy 10 more years of being the standard,or else your company fails as a whole meaning that this is a do or die chance.
Here are the retirements :
Use A 1990 sedan or 1980s
Get more than 30.5 mpg overall
Must have A inline 4
Not more than 2.5 liters
Regular grade fuel
Reliability more 78.0 for engine
More than 170hp
Total cost,less than 9900
Driveabilty more 40
Comfort more than 28.5
Production units Less than 130.95
Realaibity more than 76.5
Internals NO RACE EXHAUSTS
BLOCK AND HEADS CAST IRON
MUST BE MODERN OHV
REDLINE NOT MORE THAN 6500
AIRFIELD TIME LESS THAN 1:41:70

Assuming this go to F17Francesco

Car Model 4.lua (25.2 KB)

[quote=“ayomide”]Very simple.
It is 2015.
You need a midsized sedan to dominate the Marketplace SO your car company enjoy 10 more years of being the standard,or else your company fails as a whole meaning that this is a do or die chance.
Here are the retirements :
Use A 1990 sedan or 1980s
Get more than 30.5 mpg overall
Must have A inline 4
Not more than 2.5 liters
Regular grade fuel
Reliability more 78.0 for engine
More than 170hp
Total cost,less than 9900
Driveabilty more 40
Comfort more than 28.5
Production units Less than 130.95
Realaibity more than 76.5
Internals NO RACE EXHAUSTS
BLOCK AND HEADS CAST IRON
MUST BE MODERN OHV
REDLINE NOT MORE THAN 6500
AIRFIELD TIME LESS THAN 1:41:70

Create a car that is better than the car above.NO USING THE CAR
Assuming this go to F17Francesco[/quote]

Correct, F17Francesco will receive your challenge. Don’t forget to pm him and let him know the challenge is ready.

I have messaged him eariler

no, you haven’t messaged me but ok… i’ll try to do the challenge today or tomorrow (or toyota) :slight_smile:

Done
It was pretty easy, the only difficult part is fit the engine in the reliability rule

PIF F17Francesco 2.zip (35.8 KB)

Wow.That was quick.But the car is brilliant in the stats.I must admit,that was easy.Nice use of the turbos,and the cast iron material.
You have passed the challenge.So back to sitiuation.The bosses of the car company were extremely impressed that the car you built is the king of cars,better than a camry and even the ford trucks sales.They promote you to ceo and the car company lasts for 50 years.the only bad thing is that the bosses were not smart for putting a death wish.Buy any way all is good

F17Francesco it is your turn
Sorry about the message.I thought I sent it.

[size=150]War surplus[/size]

It’s 1945, the war is over earlier than expected, in your warehouse there are thousand platforms and engine base ready to ship to the army, but… they don’t it want anymore.
Now you must convert it into family cars and try to sell it (they don’t have so much money)

REQUIREMENT

Engine family and car platform can’t be modified
Total cost < 5500$
Production unit < 80
Drivability >20
Comfort >10
Avg. Reliability >60
Utility >130 (p.s. more power, more utility)

EDIT: regular fuel only
PIF2.zip (6.4 KB)

If it’s not too late i forgot a rule:
It must run on regular fuel

If you have already completed the challenge, don’t worry, it’s my fault, i completly forgot it.
Take this additional rule as a second challenge, if the original one is too easy.

alright… I will get into it

I am struggling to get this done, and also i’ve been clogged up with work

Time to submit or throw in the towel, Manche.