Powerful American Insanity National (COMPLETE)

you sure this is how the car is really supposed to be engineered?

it’s just a mess all around, with the brake force at default, awfully soft suspension and a malaise-ass 6 liter v8 making 200 hp :skull:

and it’s actually illegal since this is technically a 2000 model year without a catalytic converter and doesn’t meet the reliability minimum

So sorry to break it to you but i think it just drives bad because you tuned it horribly, and because there is no way this would match the fixed version for beam, i’m unfourtanetly taking back what i said about allowing it to be fixed and it has to be tuned entirely within beam

But if you want, I can give you advice on how to tune it

1 Like

@MustangPorsche67
The way the competition is set and the way you built this car wouldn’t meet the rules.
I went and added my own twist but in order to meet the rules, some things had to be installed and some stuff modified.
The engine has nearly double the power now and has parts that improve reliability while also making it cheaper
It may not be to your vision, but have a look, this tune shall not be entered into competition
PAIN-MustangPorsche67_-Loclain_Racing_Caldera_RS8[VenaTune].car|attachment (533.1 KB)

2 Likes

I created my own version, which you can find here:

PAIN-MustangPorsche67_abg7_tuned_-_Loclain_Racing_Caldera_RS8_abg7_tuned.car (532.0 KB)

Again, it won’t be entered, and like both of my actual PAIN entries, it sits on the budget cap, but it is eligible nonetheless.

2 Likes

i had to detune a shitton, get rid of the race suspension, stripped interior and 550hp straight piped engine bc it wouldnt meet the rules. trust me, im not that stupid, i know how to build a car, the regulations just made it extremely difficult to get it to fit so i had no other choice

@LS_Swapped_Rx-7, 1 piece of advice when driving the older SUV, lock the rear wheels to have oversteer instead of being tipped over

1970 FMW F40

Again, i hope you have fun!!

Gallery

3 Likes

Have you even tested the other intakes before jumping straight to race? Because it murders your reliability and loudness and i really don’t recommend it for this.

If you used any other intake, you could have gotten so much more power without choking your engine dry.

I have not, good to know, didnt think it did anything but i guess it does

will resubmit later today

When a car comes with instructions like these, you know something went horribly right…

great, but here are some tips for tuning it further:

• use a catalytic converter so its legal obviously
  • ditch the race intake for a perf high intake, it will easily meet both the reliability and loudness reqs, even with just one reverse flow muffler. my retuning of the engine got 536 hp with 67 cams/81 springs, while still being legal.
  • decrease your brake force until the sportiness doesn’t increase anymore, for the case of changing the brakes to vented 6 pistons front and rear with a 78 pad type, set it to around 60% each. also increase the brake sizes until brake fade is 0% front and rear
  • it’s depends on how you want it, but i recommend adding an undertray for better downforce and maybe a higher to speed
  • add at least a basic cd player. yes i know this might run the authenticity of it, but it will drastically increase your comfort, and it will even allow you to go down to a sports interior for weight saving.
  • stiffen the suspension alot. you should easily be able to get away with it now with more comfort; try to tune it until the red and blue bars above reach the line with the steering wheel icon. and to reduce oversteer, i recommend loosening the rear sway bar and increasing camber.
3 Likes

If someone built an E30 M3 (not an F40, obviously) in the 1970s, it would have looked something like this.

Introducing the Rhania Hunter Type-S

Except that this is the ProJet II which is a prototype version of the original Rhania with a modified race engine, this was uncovered from the Rhania hall of fame garage and so we decided to enter into pain for the modern day with a fundraising event.

This thing can jet off to 150MPH with its old school V8

3 Likes

I named it an F40 because FMW and it’s has a 4 liter engine

FMW and FWM
Two majorly different brands that would confuse the consumer.

Rx7 are u exporting the car with breakable fixture or with unbreakable fixture?
that might affect the aero of the cars quite a lot

i have exported every car with unbreakable fixtures since the feature was added and never looked back

fair enough lmao

This used to be some Aero economy car

That was before somebody clicked all the max options in Forza. Now it weighs 960kg, gets 1.2g on the skidpad, and stops from 62 in 31m. And there’s a 2.8L I5 in it making 307hp. Smol car stronk!!!

I just wanted to see how I could do with Front wheel drive, and to be honest I’m quite happy with this. I hope it proves fun and drivable enough to win the endurance battle!

8 Likes

question, would a full on time attack car work for this? like oc gonna be dumbed down since i cant run half the things with this budge

of course, i have received many insane cars so far, so no need to worry about a time attack car not working

1 Like