Pushrod Crossplane V8s

Here is a video showing off V8s, enjoy!

Read

brilliant as ever guys :smiley:

Looking beefy and good :slight_smile: Now you just have to get the “hitbox” thingie going for those bricks… they won’t fit under many bonnets xD

What car would this underpowered V8 normally go in?

Rover SD1?

The Triumph TR8 was only around the 130’s-140’s bhp. :laughing:

i45.photobucket.com/albums/f87/Stew2000/TR%20Register%202010/th_S1051959.jpg i45.photobucket.com/albums/f87/Stew2000/TR%20Register%202010/th_S1051960.jpg

Looks awesome :slight_smile:

Oh that looks so good!!! :smiley:

about the dcoe maybe you could have the option to add a hood scoop from a list and be able to adjust it …

oh and what about the six-pack carburetor configuration ( three two barrels in a row)…and what about being able to have ram air intakes or twin four barrel carburetor setups ?

Loady if you would look at the video you would see that there is single, twin, triple and quad ( :astonished: ) four barrel carburators, so I think it’s safe to assume that there will be a triple 2-barrel carb setup.

If not. someone will make one as a mod.
Gotta love modding.

Congratulations, you made a fat lazy american v8. :laughing: All kidding aside, the progress you guys have made is excellent.

Looks great! These updates always make me excited for the game.

oops my bad i saw in the video you have the selection of one to four carburetors with each of the different carburetor types …or is that going to cahnge ?

EDIT not saying that is a bad thing !

There are a LOT of different carby/efi configs for a V8, I’ll do a list later.

is all that going to included in the game ?

Errrr… thats what I mean, there are a lot of different configurations available in game

Can I fit 4 carbs of different types all the way along just to be awkward? :smiley:

http://data.whicdn.com/images/11664264/headdesk_thumb.jpg?1309976566

:laughing: wait for the list daffy said he will do later :laughing: