QFC14 - Attitude in the Alps

I made 2, but was worried the first was too 80s, so used a older body style as well, which I ironically looks like a C4 so again worried it looks to 80s, but…

Presenting the Pitmobile Vincent, powered by a 4.9L V12. An American presentation for wealthy swiss buyers, it’s roots began as a mid-size American car which were heavily reworked into a wedge-like unibody coupe. A new 4.9L V12 beats at it’s heart, with advanced multi-port fuel injection and 347 raring horses. 60 miles per hour arrives in 5 seconds and gets pushing until 180 miles per hour, all the while being cradled in hand build comfort and Corinthean leather.

Painted a hue reminescent of dense glacial ice, the Vincent is built for skiing, with a trucklid ski-rack, heated seats, and a CB radio for emergency purposes. All for $65,800.

This is the other I built - just sharing because but the blue one is my entry.

• EDIT - uploaded some new pics once fixing my whitescale issue.
    ** EDIT - still learning about the tech pool - adjusted so that the car has 25 TP max - the hp drops to 347 and the price jumps a bit to $65,800.
3 Likes

There’s a simple fix for the lighting bug - set the Highlights value in the Filters tab to 1.0.

Rhania would be excited to show off the 1977 Rhania LeStara F-16:

The LeStara F-16 comes with a 4 liter flat six engine paired with two turbos to push out a whopping 405 horsepower! Don’t be fooled, this car can get a nice 13 miles per gallon so that you can keep cruising whenever you feel like it.

This super car comes at a price tag of $37,770 which provides the following: A 172 MPH top speed, a 0-60 of 5.70 seconds, a quarter mile time of 13.62 seconds, 405 horsepower, 309 LB-FT of torque, 2 comfortable sports seats assisted with a luxurious 8track, a 5 speed manual, and magnesium wheels.

All this talk can make someone be disinterested in such vehicle, but there are a couple of things that makes it more worthwhile than some others as for example; this car has a safety rating of 45 thanks to the advanced safety equipment inside to allow for a safer experience for the driver. Another thing would be the 26.4 rating of comfort as we all know that sometimes a racecar isn’t the most forgiving when it comes to our backs and so we have designed a special interior to allow for maximum sportiness while being comfortable enough to cruise.

This car is also practical with it having a 474 liters of space for cargo which would enable you to take this super car to the track while being able to go to the grocery store without worrying about the eggs spilling on your suit.

We hope you choose Rhania as your first purchase of your newfound wealth.

2 Likes

1977 Tauscher 260T Turbo

'The German Prancing Horse'

WE FED OUR ENGINEERS PURE COCAINE AND THEY CAME UP WITH THIS

16 Likes

A 1974 Primus RT320 was transferred to Znopresk - with an unique backstory. In 1976, a Znopresk engineer bought a yellow RT320 for himself and crashed it soon after, complaining to Primus that it was an oversteering coffin and the engine wasn’t the performer either. Feeling insultet, the manufacter sent Znopresk a new one and said, with an insulted attitude “Then do it better!”.
We might see here how that story continued.

5 Likes

1977 DURENDAL 366 MELBOURNE

EDIT: I got the keys back to the photo booth! Now I can at least take some mid-quality pictures so the kids can hang posters in their bedroom.

4 Likes

1977 Montebianco 7-165

the 7 does **not** stand for seven fixture wonder because I don't really have much time at the moment
3 Likes

ZNOPRESK headquarter, 1976:

“Boss, you remember that Primus? I took it for a spin in the alps.”
“And?”
“Those small windows of that sports car, I couldn’t see the mountains as I wanted. May I install a glass roof and some of our test engines? It has surely more power than that 170-horsepower vacuum cleaner that Primus dared to install!”
“Well, why not? Would you get me an espresso before you leave? You know, the secretary is sick and…”
“Espresso? Well, that’s something I loved in the Italian part of the alps! Znopresk Espresso… Hm, NOPRESCO! This is how we will call it!”

My part is done now, car is now ready for the technical assistance in the collaboration.

2 Likes

Entering front and center, the UKs best luxury is brought to the alps
The Tiharris Summer V8, powered by a flat plane V8 making just shy of 300hp, its comfortable, and powerful (realistically powerful) and looks american when its meant to be british, go figure

Also the black screens on the front lights can be folded back, thats how the high beams work on this car

4 Likes

The 1976 Tio Hawk MF-12

The second car in Tio’s lineup for 1976. An unrivaled beast with racing technology and a hand built 6.0L V12

Gallery

Summary
  • A Low Slung Aerodynamic Design

• 426hp And 371lb-ft

• Top Speed of 179mph

• 3.6 Second Zero to 60

• Unrivaled Handling

This car is truly a Jack of all trades.

15 Likes

Just a reminder, please do this when submitting. So far more than half the submitted cars have missed this requirement. Not going to bin for it, just helps make sure the cars are judged as intended.

4 Likes

Well. that’s the one thing I still have to do, otherwise the car is ready. Techpool is really an annoying thing, however, if you know how to use it (I don’t - like most) it could be helpful in challenges.

Zephorus Autos

Presents

Zephorus Stelvio

No better way to introduce yourself than the roar of a V12

Five litres of V12 noise, coupled to a five speed manual with a limited slip differential.
A top speed of over 190 Miles Per Hour.
Truly, a supercar for the ages.

Luxury interior and 8 track player, but why would you need that when you have the noise of the 480hp V12 echoing off the walls of the mountain pass?

19 Likes

25 points for the techpool of car and engine combined or does this mean 25 car and 25 engine?

I’m assuming it’s the former, unless we’re told otherwise.

1977 Aquila 508GTS QV -

With a cutting edge 5L 32 Valve Quad Cam V8 reaching as high as 8100RPM and and sending 526 HP to the rear through a 5 speed Gated Manual Tansmission this Eagle is capable of soaring to 62MPH in as little as 3.2 seconds and on to a top speed of 194MPH.

With a Sport tuned suspension capable of nearly 1.2G’s of lateral grip you’ll be able to enjoy track days and with the premium sport interior you’ll enjoy the drive home as well.

2 Likes

25 combined total

In 1975, Wells Motors and sister group Axxus Motors decided that they needed a car or division to put new technologies to the test. Rather than sprinkle these technologies in random vehicles throughout their line-ups, it was decided to create a sub-division with the best engineers from both sides.

With that, Axxus Racing Team was born, or ART for short.

The first car out the gates was the ART ONE.

While the configuration was nothing new to the rest of the world, it was certainly new territory for the team at ART.

Essentially a race car wrapped in a few luxury bits is what the ART ONE was. At the heart sat a mid mounted turbo charged flat 6 pumping out 349hp and 350lb ft of torque going to the rear wheels, routed through a slick shifting 5spd manual.

0-62 shows up in 3.7 seconds, on par for the field, while still delivering a respectable 20mpg, not that one driving this in '77 cared about mpg.

Whats the price? Well, all this was had for $45,800. Hardly cheap for its time, but once you drove it, you understood.

The 1977 ART ONE.

5 Likes

What are those weird spring looking things in front of the gearbox??

Cup holders - a mod fixture, specifically.

There are other cup holder fixtures, but the spring-like one feels like a work of art.