QFC16 - Devenir Majeur

I think you should have said - A benefit for the comfort - a drawback for the stability.
Because for us, engineers from Automation, such a marketing move will not work. Adjunkt is pure silver metal power that inspires to good and comfortable rides. My hypothesis has long been proven that the appearance of a car affects the comfort of shifting - including that circumstance, how the transport is perceived by others.

2 Likes

i would prefer them, but won’t enforce it since this is qfc

somewhere in france, france

let me get this straight, your idea of marketing is to straight up admit that your car is flawed and there is nothing you can do about it?

3 Likes

No, this is just a critical notice about this well-designed collectible car. We do not have time to create our own configuration, but perhaps we would build something like Saab 96 or NSU Prince

i feel bad for him :frowning:

5 Likes

Guess I can jump the gun as well

1966 Seongu Kando 1.2 LX

For Seongu car, copy the ODC A entry Mini.
For Seongu engine, cut a pre-war I6 in half.
For Seongu company, profit?
(At least not much cost)

6 Likes

It looks like an early Mini, but the absence of a front grille leads me to believe that it’s rear-engined.

1 Like

The front grille is there, it’s just very thin

…I feel like this is looking too 70s…

yeah, i agree on that

Round or oval headlights, and a chrome grille, would immediately make things more 60s I think.

I think the body itself is a bit too square for late 60’s. Even cars with integrated headlights had rounder sides to the body

furiously scribbles notes

1 Like

Well, I can see your point but I still think that relatively straight sides CAN work for a 60s car. But it requires some more skills from you as a designer to not make it look 70s. (Fiat pictured is a good example, body is from the 60s but the facelift plastic grille already puts it in the 70s)

4 Likes
7 Likes

1966 ISTK Muscovite

It’s an car.

5 Likes

Presenting the Canmo Trois - a 3 cylinder 5 door hatch.

2 Likes
1966 Hephaestus Lupin 800

The attractive little Greek runabout, yours for only $9840.

10 Likes

PRIMUS PUBLICA F 1200

Built on the proven Publica chassis, that is around since 1953, we offer the second generation since 1960 - setting benchmarks in terms of interior space and price. Easy to operate with a standard automatic gearbox and no nonsense in it. A 1964 facelift made the car look more modern, however, on the technical side a new model appears now for 66. A brand-new engine with ludicrous 35 horsepower makes sure driving your date home takes a few moments so that you can make use of the strong heating and let her dress off the one or other clothing. However, in relation to its interior size, the consumption is REALLY low.
For younger buyers, we even threw out the automatic transmission and gave the car gas dampers and radial tires in return, because braking before a corner means needing ages to get back to your previous speed.

In addition, you will propably never have the disgrace of a breakdown - the Publica models are leading reliability records worldwide. You won’t find a trustworthier car for so little money. Critics call it old-fashioned and outdated, we call our car “traditional” and “durable”.

The relatively large five-seater has absolutely everything a large car also has, it only misses a handle to throw away this merde majeur.

6 Likes

May i know what “Really Low” in fuel economy is? Just curious.

Also, wanna make sure of something. The 24 points is techpool, right? (Whoa im stupid, i cant seem to read. Ignore me. To think that i can even organize my own challenges…)