QFC21: #(Mini)van Life

From the names I see you didn’t comply to the rules. Make sure to change the model and engine family name to QFC21 - randomBullets :slightly_smiling_face:

@doot @RAZR @xsneakyxsimx

That screen shot was before I’d fixed it for exporting. Sorry for the confusion.
Here is what the submission screenshot looks like.
Sorry for all the confusion,

I attached the car here if anyone wanted to take a look.
QFC21_-randomBullets-Luma_X-_RS.car|attachment (37.8 KB)

3 Likes

Time to bring back one of my better vans.

This is the THETA Sontu

For those unfamiliar, the THETA brand is FMC’s luxury division. THETA-exclusive features fill the window sticker, resulting in a one-of-a-kind family luxury ride.

This Sontu is shown in mid-line FX trim, which comes in a signature 2-tone (this one being brandywine and metallic flake black), with platinum-toned trim running from front grille to D-pillar. The FX also includes black tone trim rather than the standard Sontu’s bright chrome treatment.

The interior of the Sontu bathes 7 in personal luxury with premium materials throughout. The interior comes with THETASound Dolby Atmos theater surround audio, and THETAPressure accupressure zero-gravity seating for the first two rows. The rear two rows enjoy in-seat entertainment package which connects to the Sontu’s onboard hotspot.

7-seat FX interior

The engine is crafted to please as well. A turbocharged 2.5L Inline 5 produces ample torque at low revs, and 246 HP on 91 octane fuel.

THETA - What luxury becomes when enjoyment is the priority.

5 Likes

Presenting the 2020 Canmo Branta, powered by a 2.5 turbo making 300hp for $44,600.

6 Likes

Less than 48 hours to go before the deadline.

If you haven’t sent me your entry, please do so before then.

1 Like

Hopefully can finish in time!

2023 IP BOULEVARD STAR

(I honestly gave up trying to make a decent interior in this body so it’s only half finished)

2 Likes

7 Likes

And I can’t see why it is controversial that I like to do interiors… :roll_eyes: :rofl:

4 Likes

New from the Australian American Automotive Alliance, the AAAA Magnum, shown below in the FamilyMax Executive trim.

Powered by the modern and efficient 2.8L V6 “Skydream Six” with our patented ‘EcoTurbo’ technology, the Magnum will transport your whole family in luxury, comfort and style, with a minimum impact to both the environment and your wallet!

Priced from only $47,900. Inquire today!

3 Likes

HINODE MOTOR CORP.

ALL-NEW ARIES

HINODE ARIES
SOPHISTICATED EXECUTIVE
TRANSPORT

AN UNRIVALLED LUXURY EXPERIENCE

The spacious, sophisticated Hinode Aries is designed to meet the needs of modern, on-the-go business professionals who view their luxury vehicle as more than mere transportation. The Aries surrounds you in a refined space optimized for work and relaxation. Its unique flexibility and generous interior make it the next evolution in luxury transport.

PREMIUM DESIGN

Signature Styling

With its powerful and stylish body lines, the Aries conveys a strong sense of character and sophistication. The exterior is defined by the bold new design of the spindle body, seamlessly combining the grille with the rest of the design. The center pillar is adorned with chrome ornamentation that enhances the vehicle’s side-view and hints to its premium nature.

Expert Craftmanship

The luxurious cabin of the Aries is the ultimate expression of elegance and refinement. Building on a foundation of premium MPV comfort, the Aries makes a unique statement with expertly crafted details such as leather-wrapped surfaces and stitched paneling. Newly-developed Sui-Rin-Go ornamentation, inspired by the art of ink wash painting, adorns the interior giving it a distinctive appeal.

Superior Engineering

The advanced engineering of the Aries has been optimized for exceptionally smooth driving, providing executive-level comfort for driver and passengers. A new ultra low-velocity valve in the shock absorber provides excellent responsiveness on all varieties of road surfaces, resulting in consistently even ride quality.

FIRST CLASS COMFORT

The exclusive seven-seat configuration of the Aries is perfectly suited for business-focused professional with family transportation needs. This arrangement offers two luxuriously contoured leather seats in the front and center rows and three generous seats in the rear. The seats of the center row are distinguished by supportive armrests and reclining footrests for unparalleled comfort on any journey.

GALLERY

LOOKING FOR MORE?

© 2023 Hinode Motor Corp.

24 Likes
BMA Bastide 180

Introducing the ultimate family vehicle - the premium 7-seater stylish BMA Bastide ! Designed to make every journey comfortable, enjoyable, and memorable for your family, the Bastide is the perfect choice for those who seek style, comfort, and practicality.

With its sleek and modern design, the Bastide is sure to turn heads wherever you go. The spacious and luxurious interior is equipped with top-of-the-line features to ensure that everyone on board is comfortable and entertained throughout the journey. The Bastide is also packed with advanced safety features to ensure that your family is always protected. From advanced airbags to a comprehensive suite of driver assistance technologies, you can rest easy knowing that your loved ones are in good hands.

With seven seats, the Bastide is perfect for larger families or those who love to travel with friends. The flexible seating arrangement means that you can configure the space to suit your needs, whether you need more legroom or additional cargo space. Experience the ultimate in family transportation with the premium 7-seater stylish minivan. Contact us today to book a test drive and see for yourself why this is the perfect vehicle for your family’s needs.

Gallery

7 Likes

Swanson 217 TAP Multivan