QFC38 - Wheels Down Under (Submissions Closed)

I think he misread the rules - it’s not the body unlock year that must be set to 2009-14 inclusive (otherwise we would have a very limited list of body sets to choose from), but the model year (the year in which the base variant of your car is introduced) must be within that range. In fact, there is absolutely nothing in the rules of this QFC regarding minimum or maximum body set unlock years. And as we have seen countless times before, if it’s not in the rules, then it isn’t a rule.

As proof of that, both of my test mules have a model (and trim) year of 2014, but are built on body sets whose unlock year is either 2005 or 2006.

Read the underlined bit, it says body unlock year

That was a pea brained moment on my end, apologies and thanks for bringing it up.

Upper limit is 2014 only, there is no lower limit. I’ll edit the comment.

3 Likes

2014 AMS Albite 4.2

An affordable 4-door V8 muscle car? The Albite fits that bill with its 325-bhp 4.2L V8 (running on regular unleaded) driving the rear wheels via a six-speed manual or automatic transmission (the former of which is fitted here), as well as a helical LSD - all for just $27.5k AMU. You’d think that it would require an open license to buy, own, and drive, but not in this case - with a kerb weight of 1795kg, its power-to-weight ratio is 181 bhp/ton - just under the 182bhp/ton cutoff required for P-platers. So head to your nearest dealer and take a test drive - you won’t be disappointed!

3 Likes

Yes, this is a good clarification: your assembly really falls into the category of Rank 4 muscle cars, with its 320 bhp.

I’ll make a comparison using the example of the Dodge Challenger SRT Demon:
840 hp and 1940 kgs

The available acceleration is 2.5 seconds, an extremely high rate

Here is a table of accordance: {mass to power}
Excessive
1 rank 1 : 2
2 rank 1 : 3
3 rank 1 : 4
4 rank 1 : 5
5 rank 1 : 6
Shortage

Thus, for a given mass (1940 kg), it was necessary to have an engine with at least 323 horsepower, and at most 970 hp.

In your case, with a mass (1760 kg), you had to have at least 293 hp to enter the range

In terms of specific power, the configuration must have the following indicators:

166,4 - 500 hp/kilograms

What is the version of the game? I’m bored of playing without export, so I’m going to install a stable version on my computers.

BTW, taking into account the limit of 182 horsepower, it is more reasonable to install a V4 or V6

The current stable release is now 4.3 (Ellisbury update), so go ahead and use that if you wish to enter.

And you can use any engine you want, in any configuration, as long as the car you put it into has 182 bhp/1000kg at most.

All right, I wll build a megallodon as I will have time.
It’s just my favorite sprawling and serene Melbourne, and 2014 year, I can’t ignore the challenge presented. The only thing that is difficult is to make it before January 12th.
You could say that you can use a meme assembly (I used to imply that these are fun projects with a low investment of labor), but it will not be so interesting.

2 Likes

It seems that Steam is no longer allowing me to return to Elisbury.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear your visa has been denied

7 Likes

Well, actually, I don’t need new games, I’m just sitting on Win7 and Steam is no longer supported

Steam is still supported on Win10/Win11 (I’m currently running the latter), but not on Win7 as of now.

is anyone even going to read this? I guess I'll just put a spaceship here (_)(_)=====D~~

The 2014 G3E series Harrier Sport-X

By Halvson

The G3 Harrier, now freshly updated.

With more LED lights, redesigned interiors, and stylish new daytime running lights, the all-Australian favourite is set to delight once more.

The Sport-X comes standard with a premium interior with infotainment and HalvSafe™️ safety pack, black sports accents, aero pack, diamond cut/grey 18 inch wheels, red brake callipers with 300mm front discs, and of course our signature I5NG engine with sPORT technology, now making 154kW, mated to a new 7 speed automatic.

Available now for $27,000, call your nearest Halvson dealer or visit us online at www.halvson.com.au for more details or to book a test drive.

The G3E Harrier Sport-X is P Plater certified in Victoria, if you have the misfortune of living there.
6 Likes

2014 Archer Mistral 3.6 Premium w/ Perf. Pack

Lore

New for 2014, the Mistral is the 6th generation of Archer’s famed muscle car, sporting an all new platform that’s 35% more rigid than its predecessor, new front and rear suspension geometry and a selection of new and revised engines. The 6th generation Mistral is the first to be globally exported directly by Archer, with it being available for sale in the US, Europe and Australia. Shown here is a mid-level 3.6 Premium with the optional Performance Package, powered by an all-new direct-injected 3.6L naturally aspirated V6 producing 300 horsepower, mated to a 6-speed manual, sending power to the rear wheels. The Performance Package adds a more aggressive final drive ratio, black lower trim pieces, a mechanical limited-slip differential, 3-position adjustable dampers, linelock, 20-inch diamond-cut wheels, and more. As shown, this Mistral is painted in Sunburst Yellow, and retails for $26,500.

Gallery

22 Likes

Do you want something that’ll fit under the Montague St. Bridge?

That’s a straight-five, not a straight-four or straight-six as I first thought this car would have. However, the car’s proportions suggest that it’s RWD, not FWD or AWD.

Also, my entry is the only one to have a V8 - so far. But I took the all-round approach with it - it’s a relatively big and heavy four-door car with room for five that just happens to have serious performance figures. I also evaluated a smaller 2+2 coupe powered by a turbo I4, which had more sportiness, but I rejected it on the grounds of potentially insufficient comfort.

this is a placeholder ad because i am very sick

uyemura magistra RK, it has a v8, and it’s big

yep, four wheels too, pretty cool right

front end by @vouge

16 Likes

2014 Mara Xenia 1.6 SRS

Mara’s bread-and-butter compact / mid-range offering was all new for 2012 and now called Xenia, available in Sedan, Liftback and Universal wagon form. The I4 ‘Efektyv’ engine family was also all-new and its 1.6 variant the middle one of the three engine options available for the Xenia.

An optional Sports pack was available for both Regular and Komfort trims and contained sports tyres, a lowered sports suspension, the choice of a 6-speed automatic or manual, a front and rear spoiler, as well as an engine boost by 18 kW over the standard 1.6 engine.

Default colour (and unique to Sports pack trims) was Speed Yellow, but the Xenia’s regular colour palette was also available among the options.

7 Likes

Usually, when one hears of a high-revving DOHC V10 engine, it is usually mounted in some horribly impractical supercar or luxury sedan. Not so with the Forrest Motors Mako. This, the base model is offered exclusively with a 7-speed automatic transmission bolted to a 2.6 litre, rear-mounted V10 making 184hp. Coupled with the car’s lithe 1234kg curb weight, 6.6 second 0-100 time and all-wheel drive, this makes for a fun yet safe driving experience. And with 5 seats and 8.6l/100km, it isn’t short on practicality either. (Yes, I am aware of the photo feature in Automation, but my game crashes whenever I use it, so I’ve chosen not to.)

3 Likes

the machine is ready for tuning in NFS

3 Likes