QFC44 - Ami De Coeur and Levi's 501 [RESULTS - FINALS]

12 Likes

You might be right. However, the LS25 has less of a wedge profile than the Calà; instead, its shape is closer to a '90s interpretation of a '60s sports prototype, only scaled down.

In contrast to many of today’s cars, the LS25 (much like its bigger sibling) has a smiley, cheery face, as if it and its driver are having fun all the time - and isn’t that the point of this build?

I used several patchwork fixtures to create the one-piece rear window, thus giving it a much airier look than it would otherwise have.

There are four- and 8-cylinder variants of this build, but the six-cylinder one I submitted here is the sweet spot, and my personal favorite.

6 Likes

2009 Billancourt Brise BSt

Based on the humble Cité supermini, the Brise BSt adds a removeable canvas targa top, as well as a turbocharged 1.4 litre engine, for a fun and sporty open-air experience.
Yours for only €10,978.2.

19 Likes

1993 Gipfe FS60 iFI
€10,821
Displacement: 6,0 l
Drive type: Rear Wheel Drive
Transmission: Manual

More Pictures

Early V12 model with manual transmission. Pristine condition. The best kept secret of the car world. Not many cars with this kind of engine and a manual transmission exist, at this price point. Glides over bumps like a cloud, but handles like a real sports car when asked to. Even fits 4 adults and luggage. Pop up headlights.

8 Likes

FOR SALE: 1995 Wells SideWinder Anniversary Edition

$8,658

Everyone knows that this was an all new SideWinder in '95, when the Sabre and the Sidewinder parted ways blah blah blah. But this is my grandmas car, she said that when she retires, everything must go, she wants to travel the world. So, I’ve been enlisted to help sell her car. This car has all the bells and whistles for 1995, although this is the tame manual 305 V8 version. Nonetheless, this is a very fine example, garage kept all of its life.

3 Likes

2005 Nerruci 294 Evo
3.4L Flat-six producing a whopping 294 hp!!!
All wheel drive with 6 speed manual transmission capable of going close to 300 kph!!!

This son of a gun is all about it’s front engine that have quite good throttle response and smoothness. Sadly, it didn’t do quite well when it was first produced with it’s less than ideal handling. But all in all, this car has it’s ups and downs but for me, i love this car, few of the best that i owned (some were quite crap), hopefully the next owner will have fun with it!

Willing to part with my baby for around €9000. If you play your cards right, price can be negotiable.

Gallery

(If i somehow messed up the calculator… Oh well…)

4 Likes
2000 Frampton FurnACE y2k Edition

Framptons contribution to the retro trend of the early 2000s. This car has a 3 litre straight 6 giving 250 hp, mounted in a sleak 2 seater convertible body.

Price: € 9764

Gallery

13 Likes

2002 Mara Apogee 2.3 SE42

Built on a shortened Selena platform, the FWD Apogee is Mara’s first venture into a dedicated sports coupe (and convertible) model line, after the reasonable success that the Asteri Coupe and Kabriolet were in the mid-1990s.

The Sport Extra is the Apogee’s top trim on its debut, and 42 (‘fo(u)r two’) indicates the optional rear jump seat delete, making this 155hp Apogee a pure 2-seater.

In subsequent years, the Apogee became a frequent victim of seedier tuning garages

Used price: $6,287

1 Like

For sale my amazing Gnocca V8 Roofless '00. One of the best sport cars from his era.

It has an amazing 4.5 V8 that sounds like heaven, with a power of 410hp and an astonishing fuel consumption of only 13,3L/100km.

This car provides you a true driving experience, with a perfect balance between a sporty behaviour on twisty roads (more than 1g cornering) and comfort on long trips.

The best part… I’m selling it for only 10.631 € !!!

9 Likes

I have a dumb question, i’m new in this type of challenges.

Do i have to send the .car file somewhere to submit my car?

Just send in your .car file to the host via DM by clicking on their username, and then click on the Message button, with the file being placed within the DM.

1 Like

FOR SALE: 2000 Hayato Senzai ST

Celebrating the turn of the century, Hayato decided to go all in and created the Senzai, a fun, lightweight but above all, fast car. Pictured here is the ST trim, with a turbocharged 1.8 Inline 4 delivering 233hp and 0-100km/h of just 4.76s, all for only 7.2L/100km.

This particular model is for sale for only €9.072 (original retail price: €29.200). Worry not as it is provided with all the papers from its most recent early 2024 inspection. Can also trade for a similarly priced SUV.

I’m sellling it as a two seater is one seat too small for the family now.
If you’re looking for a fast, fun and reliable car, let me know!

Edit: better photos because I messed up the RT settings

7 Likes

The problem was, i was so new in the forum that i was level 0, hahaha, so i couldn’t send DM to anyone. Solved, thanks :slight_smile:

ANNOUNCMENT
Eyo folks some things should be said/discussed.

My uni situation has taken a turn in recent days, my professors aka the managers of the project I and a small group of students are working on have decided to move the deadline to the end of next week which is about 10 days earlier than it was initially set to be. That means that unfortunately, the results of this QFC will have to be postponed. I would still like to continue with judging. Therefore I would like to propose the following:
  • a) after the submission window closes quickly go through entries and write down rankings so the QFC can continue as intended and write the reviews at a later date
  • b) you could bear with me until the project wraps up

to quicky comment on option a), I can’t guarantee that the ranking are going to be out in less than 3 or 4 days after the submissions close and the possibility for me to miss something in this case is quite high. If you have any other ideas feel free to speak up! I am very sorry for this but I have to prioritise uni work, especially this project.

I plan on waiting for about a day to let you folks give your opinions and/or ideas and then make the poll for you to vote on which option you prefer.

with that said I only feel that it would be fair to say that a lot of ads I have seen so far are missing the price of the car! Please refer to the original post under "SUBMISSIONS >> HOW TO SUBMIT?" to see what and how to submit. I don't feel like making you wait a week or more for the results/ranking and then binning 1/3 of the submissions because of this small oversight.

Once again am really sorry about this.

13 Likes

Option B all the way. Take your time and good luck with the project!

I’m sure we can all wait not like me & oreo made yall wait lol

1 Like

Definitely B, education goes over a video game.

At the end of the day, QFC is still QFC. I am fine with a 280 character review. Or whatever the limit was.

Option B, also, my ad have €9000 because the calculator got 8890 so i just rounded it up, is that fine?

B in my opinion. We can wait a bit.