QFC44 - Ami De Coeur and Levi's 501 [RESULTS - FINALS]

1996 Kiyume SFX (22A Model)

This is a rare and quirky car that has built a bit of a cult following over the years. A bit of a hidden gem, this is a ‘hybrid’ of a different nature that you’re unlikely to find anywhere else!

On one hand it features a sporty 2.2L 16 valve intercooled turbo 4-cylinder, good for almost 175kW, fully independant suspension, full-time AWD with LSD, 2-door lightweight build (<1250kg), and sports interior.

On the other hand, it also has raised off-road capable suspension, spacious rear boot, low-range first gear, and an extended range fuel-tank (as an option).

This is also the pre-facelift 22A model (the one that Kiyume based their WRC car off), which means it seats four (2+2 setup), has the slightly less predictable (but fun) suspension setup, more subtle bodykit, and comes with a fully-removable Targa-style convertable top and sports-auto!

Looking for 8070 ono.

Stats

(I know it’s technically not a coupe nor a true convertable, but hopefully it’s interesting enough to not be binned :P)

4 Likes
Gallery
19 Likes

Selling my 1998 Flint Dynamo for 10115 obo. Car is clean, runs well, and has been regularly serviced. This car has an I6 engine that was pretty advanced for its day and puts out plenty of power to get to 100 kph in under 5 seconds. Still gets gas mileage of about 8L/100 km. Comes with all-wheel drive, limited-slip differential, and sport tires for handling the turns. Sport interior and premium (CD) sound system.

This car is a lot of fun to drive and actually has a decent amount of space for daily driving as long as it’s just you and a friend–it only seats two. I have to sell to get something bigger. Call for information.

1 Like
LESS THEN 24h TO GO!
Submissions close in about 18 or so hours, I'll allow for ads to be posted for another 24h after the submissions close.

BUY HERE, PAY HERE!!!

Schädtschy’s Deals on Wheels has a very special car on sale for YOU! Presenting the ultimate thrill ride - a 2000 Norðwagen Loki GT-6x4! Mid-engine! All wheel drive! Room for two butts and two bags! Made entirely of aluminum, won’t rust ever! Goes like stink - 0-100 in 3.4 seconds, 80-120 in 2.0, top speed electronically limited to 330kph! Comfortable, too, with a premium interior and satnav! At $10995, it won’t last, so hurry and see it TODAY!!!

12 Likes

FOR SALE: 1997 Somervell Switchblade

Asking Price: € 9,548

VIN: 1A1LS1AV6VS005981

Mileage: 113540 km

Engine: V4, 2.3l

Transmission: Manual, 6-Speed

Selling my 1997 Somervell: Had a good run, but I have a brand-new one of these now. Beautiful mid-engined two-door with unique exhaust note. Split rear window. 200 hp in a one-ton car makes for sub-5 second acceleration. Close-ratio 'box. Active Variable Ride control included - it’s supple on a cruise and sharp on a backroad. Motherfucking T-tops. Never crashed, garage-kept, runs like a champ!

11 Likes

Selling my AVG 2JR for 10k, I love it but it’s time to say goodbye.

Originally came from a prototype, but they sold conversion kits to turn it into a road car. This one uses one of those, it should be fully road legal. At one point the original LS engine blew up from the supercharger, so I went and got a 2JZ in the mid 2000s. Since then I’ve made some extra modifications like some stuff to the interior and some tuning to the 2JZ, but that’s it, really.

Really nice to drive, but be careful with it. It’s definitely not super comfortable, but it’s a prototype. Doesn’t have much storage either, but it has a small storage compartment in the front for some small stuff. Luckily the inside is quite large.

Oh yeah, that car in the background of the first picture is my new car!

QFC44_-Djadania-_AVG_2JR.car|attachment (81.6 KB)

6 Likes

Sauerbrey Infrya

Eight liter of American prowess

Need I say more?

16 Likes

Selling my old daily

Selling my old '94 EMW SRK 3. 300k on the clock, serviced regularly, no missed oil changes. Trusted 3.0 Inline 6 with 290hp. 0-100 in 5s. Comes with sport package interior and a premium CD player. For 9.527€ I will give it to you with new sport tyres.

3 Likes

SUBMISSION LIST

@abg7
@mart1n2005
@Ananas
@xsneakyxsimx
@Elouda
@Speeeed_D3m0n
@Hilbert
@EnCR
@the-chowi
@ErenWithPizza
@04mmar
@doncanial
@Maxfarmrr
@_Az
@Ch_Flash
@shibusu
@DuceTheTruth100
@nightwave
@Riley
@iivansmith & @Oreology
@AndiD
@surien
@Happyhungryhippo
@karhgath
@IncredibleHondaFit
@Knugcab
@Damous
@machalel
@FrederikLenius
@moroza
@oldmanbuick
@Texaslav
@Djadania
@Tsundere-kun
@HermannMatern
@VanZandt_Breda
@toxicnet
@Vento
@yurimacs
@hjuugoo

that makes 40 of you. All cars have been downloaded and are being judged. Considering there is a 40 cars I have to go thought don’t expect results very soon. (Is this the biggest turnout for the qfc?!) Anyhow good luck!

21 Likes

For sale: 1996 Xf Straiz
Cost: € 10.898
Very quick and fast!
Hand made interior, very comfortable

Just to not clog this chat up too much

umm would anyone here have time in the next 23 hours to take some somewhat realistic pictures of my shitty car?

the car in question:
QFC44_-hjuugoo-Merdosi_Farfalle.car|attachment (90.3 KB)
do NOT look at the engineering for the sake of your mental and physical wellbeing

It takes guts to squeeze such an extreme high-end item into the budget, but you did just that. Funnily enough, I found out that it’s also possible to stay under budget with both a luxury interior and in-car entertainment system, but reliability will obviously take a bigger hit with either of these interior options, especially if the most expensive entertainment suite is also fitted.

1 Like
SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED!
Thanks everyone for submitting, I consider this to be a high turnout, so bear with me I will try my best to write reviews in a timely manner. You still have around 18h to post an ad, the submissions list will be updated later.
3 Likes

1994 Bradford Nina Turbo Sport

"Performance in all environments"

26 Likes

Not me biting off way more than I could chew again, resulting in me taking liberties with deadlines again, and overdesigning and underengineering a car (and still ending up with not a very good design) again

binner binner chicken dinner?

big big thanks to @Maverick74 and @Damous for providing pictures that make this (I hope) somewhat acceptable to look at

I will maybe make a small explanation post later, with a translation and some context

ss.com

Vieglie auto / Merdosi / Farfalle / Pārdod

Pārdodu savu loloto 1995. gada Merdosi Farfalle. Pēdējo laiku diemžēl stāv dīkstāvē, tāpēc ceru to nodot kādam saimniekam, kuram auto sagādās vairāk prieka!

Mašīna, kura izceļas - Farfalle šajos platuma grādos ir īsts retums un īsta topošā klasika.

Izdaudzinātais 2,5l “Bussy” 205 hp (153 kw) V6 dzinējs tā vien mudina spiest gāzi grīdā - gan jaudas, gan skaņas dēļ.

Mazais svars un advancētā piekare nozīmē, ka jebkurš līkums, izņemts jebkurā ātrumā, sniedz lielu gandarījumu vadītājam.

Auto ir perfektā vizuālā un tehniskā stāvoklī. Visas apkopes veiktas laicīgi, pa ziemu mašīna turēta garāžā un, par spīti itāļu reputācijai, ne reizi mani nav pievīlusi.

Auto atrodas Liepājā.

Cena: 7 764 €*
*7 608 € with the updated car
Marka: Merdosi Krāsa: dzeltena
Izlaiduma gads: 1995 Virsbūves tips: Kupeja
Motors: 2.5 benzīns Tehniskā apskate: 01.2016
Ātr.kārba: Manuāla 6 ātrumi VIN kods: Parādīt VIN kodu
Nobraukums, km 90 000
18 Likes

Second largest turnout this far, after QFC23 (Mafioso motoring) with 41 entries.

4 Likes

Proof that any QFC

(god i accidentally sent that but im keeping it like that because its funny)

1 Like

That has to be one of the best uses of the Bean body set (in any size) I’ve ever seen - getting the side profile in particular to look like it does took a lot of work, but it all paid off in the end. As for the Infrya, the sheer size of its engine makes it the most unhinged entry of the lot. And I have to applaud the audacity of the Nina, which looks like the surprisingly convincing offspring of a sports car and a crossover.

I don’t know if it’s what you were shooting for, but that looks adorable. It’s got a 90’s Pontiac concept vibe in a good way.