QFC44 - Ami De Coeur and Levi's 501 [RESULTS - FINALS]

Nice use of the '72 Slantnose body. The front is actually very similar to the 997 GT3, but the ducktail rear spoiler brings to mind the Sport Classic from the same generation, and the powertrain is very much like that of the contemporary Carrera 4S (direct-injected naturally aspirated flat-six driving all four wheels) - the best of all worlds in my book.

2 Likes
2000 Tioro Saikai GSR. A nimble and lightweight sports car with a 250hp 3.0L V6, 6-spd manual and AWD.

Designed & built by @iivansmith engineered by @Oreology

Gallery

Designed & built by @iivansmith!!! that guy is insane!!!

35 Likes

THIS

7 Likes

For Sale - Used
2005 Van Zandt Tucson IIX
€10,538

9 Likes

This build really shows off the true potential of the Boat body - it’s great for bricks, blobs, and everything in between.

2 Likes

Is that what it is? I thought it was the bean tbh. I really need to look at some of these newer bodies

The '83 Bean (which resembles an NA MX-5) is only available as a coupe or convertible, with wheelbases ranging from ~2.0m to ~2.7m; the '87 Boat (which is more reminiscent of the Panther-based Crown Vic) has much more variety in terms of sizes (with wheelbases as small as ~2.5m at one end, and as large as ~3.2m at the other) and body styles (including 2- and 4-door sedans, 2-door fastback coupes, 3- and 5-door liftbacks, 5-door wagons, and 2- and 4-door convertibles, among others). However, the Bean also has a separate mid-engined variant, unlike the Boat.

2 Likes

9 Likes

1997 Cavaliere Nobile Teramo

Teramo is derived from the italian “Ti Amo”, but sounds more muscular. This car is a declaration of love to style, fun and prestige.
Being a true italian maccina, it´s of course not free of trouble and not a bargain, but it combines italian lightness and emotion with a precision and reasonnability otherwise only found in German cars. For a sport convertible, it is comfortable enough to use it for longer trips as well, like this one has seen.

This one is located at the Cavaliere Nobile dealership in Ventspils, it has been taken good care of by the previous owners. 90.000 km might sound a lot for a sports convertible, but that´s proof of its comfort and - for being Italian - acceptable reliability. For the price asked it comes with a complete service history and the test drive will prove the good condition. And it isn´t red, like at least 50 percent of the Teramo models. Get it for $ 10.253.

6 Likes

1993 Phénix Hyperion S

Great condition. OEM mags but unmodified otherwise. Light, agile and sticks to the tarmac in all situations. Two smaller seats behind with cassette tape, sport leather interior. Asking for € 9.098.

2.6L Inline 6 - 250hp, 9000 rpm redline
All Wheel Drive
Top Speed: 275 km/h
0-100 km/h: 4.82s

12 Likes

WTS 2004 Pescetti Bellarossa - 90,000KM, € 10.919

BEST CAR I’VE EVER OWNED
only selling becaus Im getting too old to drive stick
extrmely comfortable inside and drives like a dream
4.0 FLATPLANE V8, NEEDS TO BE HERD TO BE BELIEVED

DO NOT LISTEN TO THE NAYSAYERS
they just don’t know how to take care of a car like this
they’re perfectly reliable if you don’t treat them like your sister’s Yangwoo
PRICE IS FIRM

11 Likes

It seems your designs are becoming more… attractive of late. This one has the nose of a Maserati GranTurismo and the tail of an Alfa 8C, on the notchback coupe version of the Fatale body set.

Funnily enough, before settling on a repurposed six-cylinder version of one of my PAIN/ZERC entries, I toyed with the idea of submitting an FR V8 coupe like yours (and even revisited the idea several times after submitting my entry) - but none of the test mules I made with that engine/drivetrain combination could match the sportiness of what I eventually submitted.

FS: 1995 RAUK VANIR TURBO

A classic Swedish sports car with the 204 hp turbo 4, six speed manual. Iolite metallic, no rust in the structure, fiberglass panels in good condition, new convertible top. Two tone leather upholstery, alloy wheels, LSD. Price 8350 OBO.

8 Likes

1997 NSM B96 306

Advertisment

Galery

1 Like

2005 Motorcity Telido 6.0M (R440) $10,556

Car spec,
AM3C8 - 6.0L (453hp)
1st Gen 6mt Gearbox (Stronger than 2nd Gen Box)
18 inch Alloy Wheels
Independent Front and Rear Suspension
Sport Seats
Factory optional Sports LTD pack
 - Alcantara and Forged Carbon Steering Wheel
 - Alcantara and Forged Carbon Short Shifter
 - No Sunroof
 - Bucket Seats
19,293  Original Miles

Sadly I am parting ways with my 2005 MC Telido 6.0M (R440). My partner and I are saving up for a honeymoon and as such my faithful summer fun car has hit the chopping block.

This is a first year car, as such slightly more desirable as it had lower tax rates, stronger gearbox, optional carbon and alcantara pack. This is a 2 owner car. I purchased the car in 2008 as a part ex on a dealer lot. Unverified but according to the dealer it was owned by an old guy who garage kept it and hardly drove it. He custom ordered the car and optioned it with Quantum White paint (Has a beautiful blue hue to it on a sunny day) and the Sport LTD interior package. It has 19,293 Miles. Car has been kept in my garage during winter. It has had a lot of money spent (Receipts come with car). Had all services performed at dealership with stamp, Just had a Major service last month (19,225 Miles), New front and rear brakes, pads and tyre’s. Had up rated rear differential at 13,916 (Rebuilt from low mileage Gen 2 car). I had the head rebuilt and flow tested at 15,560 Miles. Its a well sorted car with no nasty surprises.

Any questions feel free to ask.
Message me here or call me on 1-603-413-4124

12 Likes

1996 Kiyume SFX (22A Model)

This is a rare and quirky car that has built a bit of a cult following over the years. A bit of a hidden gem, this is a ‘hybrid’ of a different nature that you’re unlikely to find anywhere else!

On one hand it features a sporty 2.2L 16 valve intercooled turbo 4-cylinder, good for almost 175kW, fully independant suspension, full-time AWD with LSD, 2-door lightweight build (<1250kg), and sports interior.

On the other hand, it also has raised off-road capable suspension, spacious rear boot, low-range first gear, and an extended range fuel-tank (as an option).

This is also the pre-facelift 22A model (the one that Kiyume based their WRC car off), which means it seats four (2+2 setup), has the slightly less predictable (but fun) suspension setup, more subtle bodykit, and comes with a fully-removable Targa-style convertable top and sports-auto!

Looking for 8070 ono.

Stats

(I know it’s technically not a coupe nor a true convertable, but hopefully it’s interesting enough to not be binned :P)

4 Likes
Gallery
19 Likes

Selling my 1998 Flint Dynamo for 10115 obo. Car is clean, runs well, and has been regularly serviced. This car has an I6 engine that was pretty advanced for its day and puts out plenty of power to get to 100 kph in under 5 seconds. Still gets gas mileage of about 8L/100 km. Comes with all-wheel drive, limited-slip differential, and sport tires for handling the turns. Sport interior and premium (CD) sound system.

This car is a lot of fun to drive and actually has a decent amount of space for daily driving as long as it’s just you and a friend–it only seats two. I have to sell to get something bigger. Call for information.

1 Like
LESS THEN 24h TO GO!
Submissions close in about 18 or so hours, I'll allow for ads to be posted for another 24h after the submissions close.

BUY HERE, PAY HERE!!!

Schädtschy’s Deals on Wheels has a very special car on sale for YOU! Presenting the ultimate thrill ride - a 2000 Norðwagen Loki GT-6x4! Mid-engine! All wheel drive! Room for two butts and two bags! Made entirely of aluminum, won’t rust ever! Goes like stink - 0-100 in 3.4 seconds, 80-120 in 2.0, top speed electronically limited to 330kph! Comfortable, too, with a premium interior and satnav! At $10995, it won’t last, so hurry and see it TODAY!!!

12 Likes