QFC7 - A vantastic fleet

In most challenges your entries cost refers to the cost shown on the detail stats on the second to last tab.

Is it ok if my RON isn’t 95?? I put it as 95 in the settings, but for some reason the RON in the graph is different?

Axxus Cargo City SWB van

Here at Axxus, we make vans too!!

5 Likes

2005 Scaglione Bracciante

braugh braugh braugh whadya want it’s a fucking van it carries shit what kind of shit it don’t matter go play fortnite or whatever zoomers do braugh braugh braugh

5 Likes

Short answer: yes, it’s fine if your RON is lower than 95. It can’t be higher, though.

Long answer: The RON in the graph is what your engine needs to run. The RON on the settings is just what you, the manufacturer, are gonna tell people to buy at the gas station. Generally, you want to tune the engine so that these match; if the graph’s too high, the car’s not gonna work. If it’s too low, the car’ll work fine, but there’s unused and easily-accessible potential to make the engine more powerful and/or efficient than it currently is.

2005 PEÖNE Vectura Fleet (1.7)

just your regular french blob

it does van things

9 Likes

Now,
You could be a normal, mundane mail service with a normal, mundane van and do normal, mundane things.

OR

You can have fun! with the all new Aero Fun Van!

All the stats and performance you need, with so much more fun!

Liven up the world just by driving through it
with the Aero Fun Van!™

17 Likes

8 Likes

The Delivernator has quite a cool name - remove the ‘n’ in the middle and you get Deliverator (the name of the fastest and most expensive car in Death Rally and its sequel).

1 Like

2005 Marseille Workmate

Delivers as expected - and beyond.

9 Likes

Thanks, it’s actually an homage to the Deliverator from the Neal Stephenson novel Snow Crash, which is probably where the game got the name from. But I didn’t want to copy it directly, so I mashed it up with Terminator.

Extra Fluff Material
  • Now introducing all new model for 2005, the Denison Tote-all fleet vehicle for all purposes that may rise.
  • Comes with a satnav system and Value-Tech™ speakers to make any drive an enjoyable one.
  • A new sleek exclusive trims available to make any business vehicle unique to represent any company style and colors.
  • Many more details to many to include (Cause I am lazy)

So come on down to the nearest Denison Dealership or Email order your own today!

Wizzy wam bam, here's more pictures.

7 Likes

Wow all these vans are super realistic looking! Yall sure know how to design a van!

2 Likes

Practice and mods, basically all of them. My first few cars were pretty awful. There’s also a crowd sourcing tips and tricks thread with valuable information.

4 Likes

2005 Muir Caducus

It’s A Van™

9 Likes

2005 Reduit GSR-V

Postman Pat GTi

12 Likes

Here is my entry! It is a van. I’m not good at coming up with names so I’ll come up with one later maybe.

7 Likes

15 hours left. i have entries from

@RN99
@oppositelock
@Lanson
@Hilbert
@Fayeding_Spray
@Edsel
@Ananas
@ChemaTheMexican
@Violent_Lobster
@ldub0775