QFC8 - Bubble

HUWONJA TIMPANI XS 3.0i
HAPPY CAR, GO HAPPY MILES. HUWONJA 4 YEAR WARRANTY APPLIES.

FULLY EQUIPPMENT FOR JAPANESE MARKET
8 Likes

Le what
That’s the most confusing set of units I’ve seen :smile:

Yeah, I don’t know how I got lb-ft, I’ll fix it

Arion Mythos 6C-L 1988

Extraordinary luxury class for affordable pricing.

Shown in Royal Red

Introduced in 1988: the Arion Mythos is an E-Segment (Executive) car aimed towards businessmen and middle-class buyers alike wanting a luxury ride with prestige and performance to boot too.

The new Mythos is built on a galvanised chassis with electronically adjustable air suspension all around, a change from the first generation’s use of hydropneumatic. It was also one of the first cars in class to utilise undertray cladding for improvements to overall performance as well as MPG. Advanced safety implementation, ABS and vented front disks were all standard across the Mythos range.

Shown in Royal Red

The Mythos is offered in different grades but the focus is the 6C-L (Luxury specification). It utilises a 3 litre Inline 6 providing 202PS @ 5,700rpm (199.2hp @ 5,700rpm) with 222lb-ft @ 2,800rpm, which provides a powerful and smooth ride all the way to the rear wheels through a viscous LSD.

Improving upon the previous generation: A 0-60 time of 7.1s and top speed of just over 150mph was achieved (Limited electronically to 112mph in production trim).

Beige & Dark Oak interior

The Mythos’ interior features either a cloth or leather and alcantara both with woodgrain accenting. Most cars were driven by a 4-gear electronic automatic or rarer 5-gear manual box. The Mythos comes with a 4-speaker caseate in-car-audio system that is paired to a special feature of the 6C-L: A rear passenger car-phone, perfect for business clients or friends alike to use whilst on the move. As well as this, the 6C-L has a mini-fridge suitable for champagne or wine making it the perfect businessman’s mobile office or mini club.

Cruise control, 8-way adjustable front seats, comfort/sport/raised air suspension toggles, A/C with front and rear controls, cigarette lighters + ashtrays front & rear, rear seats recliner function, front seat storage & deployable table for rear passengers, and pop-up rear headrests all came as standard for this premium ride.

Gallery

Royal Red

Interior

Beige & Dark Oak

Arion Automotive

16 Likes

Wow I am blown away by the details and style of the Mythos!! The exterior looks really cool while still being really simple, that’s just how I like it! The interior has so much detail, I think, that could be a real car!

3 Likes

24 HOURS LEFT

The following people have submitted an entry:

@oppositelock
@interior
@Lanson
@BannedByAndroid
@RN99
@DuceTheTruth100
@Ch_Flash
@MisterRocketMan
@karhgath
@Executive
@Est_Nbmstr
@Aruna

The following people have posted an ad but hasn’t submitted a car:

@Knugcab
@FidleDo

If your name isn’t here, please let me know. For those still making their cars, hurry up and make sure your entries don’t break any rules!

Countdown Timer

4 Likes

This is my entry. I call it the Hydrofission.

6 Likes

Damn, timezones screwed me up… For me the deadline is late Tuesday, and my mind was set on Wednesday all the time. I hope I’ll manage to come up with what I wanted :smile:

2 Likes

Ad:

End of ad.

5 Likes

The year is 1988. The humanity is getting ready for a new decade, so do automakers. In the changing environment of Japanese car designs, there is one which remain faithful to 80’s style while trying to implement new lines into the scene. We proudly represent you the Sanzou Emperor. It may look boring and slow, but the Twin-Turbo V6 we put under the hood and the comfort you would get only in your home should not be taken lightly. If you’re ready to march your horse to the battlefield as an Emperor, pay us a visit.

More Photos

5 Likes

5 Likes

Introducing the 1988 Faste XVS : with a choice of engine varying from a 2.0L I4 to a 2.5L V6 (Shown version), both can be N/A (resp. 136 hp & 170hp) or turbocharged (resp. 204 hp & 275 hp). So show what you’ve got with the Faste !

5 Likes

1988 Kamaka Diamond (JHI98)

All new for 1988, the JHI98 iteration of the Diamond rides on an entirely new platform with unibody construction and 4-wheel independent suspension in preparation to become a world car and take on the German luxury giants.

13 Likes

Well, there’s your German luxury giant. Style, grace, straight-six to the face.

The Waldersee Freiherr FK30 Sport

12 Likes

1988 Segall Eidolon HEX V10

5 Likes

Where will you be when Crisis hit?
Hopefully in a comfortable place, with cash to spare, and reasonable expenses. Like in a Swanson 400. No good thing lasts forever; Balance is inevitable.
Do you like to serve wine & spirits on top of a running engine?
No? Try it with our super Balanced boxer engine, your friends will find it fun and novel. Keep a sober intern ready to drive.

7 Likes
1988 Cascina Plumeria Sovrano
Proud record holder of depreciation speedrun

8 Likes

1988 KMA K50 3.0

Interior

Everything you could want from a luxury car - a sumptuous interior, a smooth drivetrain and a comfortable ride - all from just $35k AMU.

3 Likes

Oryu Koruna: For the understated gentleman

2 Likes

SUBMISSIONS CLOSED

I have received additional entries from:

@mart1n2005
@FidleDo
@Frostquake
@Hilbert
@Knugcab
@Restomod
@Vento
@Bbestdu28
@LS_Swapped_Rx-7
@Texaslav
@Tsundere-kun
@Ludvig
@SheikhMansour
@abg7
@Fayeding_Spray

If your name isn’t here, please let me know. Thank you for participating, and results will come out in due time.

8 Likes