Quick-Fire Challenge 5 (QFC5)

Congrats to Karhgath and Ludvig for the 1-2, really enjoyed making a Euro-econobox :D.

1 Like

Epic challenge. Waiting for next round!

1 Like

I went for the i5 as well… interesting that this car has low reliability, this has been a common theme in my cars. I’m not striving for BMW traits but I seem to get them anyway. Any tips?

1 Like

Well, when it comes to reliability, you basically have one of two options. Firstly, you can go with simplier components. Parts that are less complex have better reliability. Stuff like a cast iron pushrod engine or a basic interior will boost reliability over other options. Of course, such items tend to have negative effects over other stats.
The other thing to take inro consideration is quality. Knowing were to put a few ticks of the stuff can boost reliability nicely. But again, boosting quality impacts other stats as well, cost and weight being the big ones.

1 Like

Thanks! A pleasant surprise, several nice designs here.
I’d say my entry was a bit left-field, both in design and engineering (boxer engine, rwd) but it worked out this time.

I’m up for hosting.I lean towards staying in Europe, B-segment, 2013, semi-premium but not “GTI”.

I’ll get a new thread, with a tentative for QFC6 up within 18 hours.
Full spec and balance-checked parameters within 48 hours.

4 Likes