Racing Fuel

Any chance we can get racing fuel in the game for use in scenarios? Would be realistic for rally car engines and the like.

See for instance… vpracingfuels.com/vp-drag-racing.html

Research octanes from anywhere around 110-130+

Probably not, as gameplay-wise this doesn’t change much compared to 100 RON fuel and it is about road cars, not racing.

slightly changing topic (but still about fuel), some cars (like this one that i dont remember which burned while top gear was testing it) have red smoke, maybe game would give you an option to use special fuel (or extra tank with chemicals) that will change smoke color, that would greatly increase look (or style) of car, but also change of damaging car and burnout (you know, engine setting yourself on fire), or maybe even explosion.

Usually if the car’s exhaust is emitting funny coloured smoke, it’s broken. :stuck_out_tongue: As far as I know this is something in the tyre compound rather than something in the fuel. I would also assume that it was aftermarket, rather than factory fit.

[quote=“adamd”]

Usually if the car’s exhaust is emitting funny coloured smoke, it’s broken. :stuck_out_tongue: As far as I know this is something in the tyre compound rather than something in the fuel. I would also assume that it was aftermarket, rather than factory fit.[/quote]

but some supersport cars (oh that car that i was saying previously was Mazda Furai), have things like that, but even making special tires, would have this same positive effect (im saying about in-game benefits), but greatly increase tire worn out.

Ahhh yeah, that’d be tyres that did coloured smoke, and noooope not having those, not really relevant to running a road car company at all.

Though I was slightly amused to be able to spec green-smoke tyres in GTA V :stuck_out_tongue: