Request a (real world) track here

Heusden-Zolder, Belgium track is completed. Having troubles with the game, so track building is on hold for a few days, until the public release comes out. This is a really nice track, [size=50]except for those &#(@)%!*&+^ chicanes!
[/size]
Circuit Zolder, Belgium

Very nice work 07Cobaltgirl. Downloaded all the real world tracks available on the forums and iā€™m really thinking of starting to make tracks on my own again. With the editor the amount of time is required is significantly lower, but the biggest problem for me is getting data. Do you know some reliable sources for track data?

Could you make Zandvoort?

As promised, since B1416 fixed the track alignment bug, track building will resume! I also believe I have figured out how to avoid curves being so screwed up on longer, curvy tracks. Iā€™ve started using 1000m as the base, instead of 10 or 1. See if it helps your tracks! :slight_smile:

Here is Sonoma Raceway in California! Read the note at the bottom if youā€™re interested in the flying lap. It will tell you where I think the problem is.

Sonoma Raceway

How about the newly extended Thunderhill? Then weā€™d have all three premier Northern California tracks.

http://thunderhill.com/images/library/Image/thunderhill-west1.jpg

Added to the list, but I am way far behind on these. :slight_smile:

You should make the Top Gear test track, one of the tracks that I think should be in the game by default anyway.

It already is.

No, the Top Gear track is not in the game by default at all. :wink:

Airfield Track, we donā€™t want any lawsuits here.

[quote=ā€œJakgoeā€]

track is not in the game by default at all. :wink:
Airfield Track, we donā€™t want any lawsuits here.[/quote]

Shhhh, Jakgoe, itā€™s just a random airfield which we never couldā€™ve seen anywhere else before.

How about doing the Cartagena circuit.

I will add Cartagena, Spain to the list.

Itā€™s not normal that I would request a track, but this is special.

I want to see either custom made or maybe real Autocross/Gymkhana track. Not the dirt rally one, but the one that you lay out cones onto a car park somewhere and have a lotsa fun! Autocross is a motorsport that has got a lot of turns per minute and is ridiculously entertaining. The speed of a car shouldnā€™t ever exceed 75mph and it a run would end in less than 45 seconds. Also it provide the opportunity to hear the cars revs up and down a lot. :laughing: It could be either simple or really elaborate track.

I would love to see such track in Automation, even though I donā€™t know how well itā€™s gonna work. It might be a pretty good test in pure car handling :slight_smile:

Here is an example of such track.

[quote=ā€œconan_murderā€]Itā€™s not normal that I would request a track, but this is special.

I want to see either custom made or maybe real Autocross/Gymkhana track. Not the dirt rally one, but the one that you lay out cones onto a car park somewhere and have a lotsa fun! Autocross is a motorsport that has got a lot of turns per minute and is ridiculously entertaining. The speed of a car shouldnā€™t ever exceed 75mph and it a run would end in less than 45 seconds. Also it provide the opportunity to hear the cars revs up and down a lot. :laughing: It could be either simple or really elaborate track.

I would love to see such track in Automation, even though I donā€™t know how well itā€™s gonna work. It might be a pretty good test in pure car handling :slight_smile:

Here is an example of such track.[/quote]

Done! :slight_smile:

conan_murderā€™s AutoX Course

Has Le Mans been done with and without straight?

Yes. Circuit de la Sarthe with and without chicanes

Hi! Can I ask you to make the Estoril circuit? Thanks :smiley:

Added Portugal to my list! :slight_smile:

I will get back to these very soon, I promise. Gotta finish up those F1 tracks. Only 4 left! (and Sochi may not get done)

Yas Marina circuit
Iā€™ll give you a copy of HL3