Request a (real world) track here

Medium Road course

Is this the right length? Google Earth isn’t super reliable for measuring things. Everything about this track is in Spanish (including the link you provided), of which I speak only enough to get myself into trouble with. It’s difficult to find reliable information with google translate! hahahaha This length doesn’t match up with any of these configurations listed on the Wikipedia page. Gonna guess it is either 2 or 5, but I can’t find the curves names anywhere on a map. A little help, please? Can you find a proper length, or a map with the curves named? I did manage to find the track! hahahaha :slight_smile:

[quote]The circuit has many variants:

Number 1: Triangle formed by Veloz, Water Drop and Parador Bend. This combination is currently unused.
 Number 2: original full circuit, currently 2,120 meters long, formed by the Veloz, Water Drop, the Parador Bend, the Viborita, Montlhery and Boxes curve.
 Number 3: Complete circuit current, 2,680 meters long, which is replaced by Motlhéry drawer.
 Number 4: locked of 1850 meters nicknamed "Potrero" Circuit. As for the number 3, the Fast is changed and the Drop of Water by the Potrero and drawer.
 Issue 5: Circuit 2100 meters similar to No. 2, which is stripped Curve Boxes and added the Potrero. The entrance to pit road left after Montlhery.
 Number 6: Circuit 2100 meters similar to the number 3 which is changed Curve Boxes by Potrero. The entrance to pit road after the drawer is.
 Number 7:. Circuit 2120 meters premiered in 2005 After the Fast and the drop of water, you enter a mixed fork. Then flows through the Cajon and Montlhery, and returns to the backstretch for an alternative Viborita. After folding in the Parador, is returned to the main straight.
 Karting A: Tracing of 1,135 meters similar to No. 4, except that between Potrero and turn the drawer around an island, you enter the backstretch through a chicane (Cradle number 7) extension and instead Parador of a hairpin curve taken before Montlhery.
 Karting B: A reduced version of karting 950 meters long, made ​​up of the Potrero, the island, the Drawer, Montlhery and Boxes curve.
 Karting C: Compact view of the number 7, formed by the Parador, Curve Boxes, Montlhery and Viborita number 7.

All layouts have been played in clockwise and counterclockwise. To avoid bottlenecks when running counterclockwise, the first corner is always the Parador.

The Parador curve changed its official name to Curve Gonzalo Rodriguez in September 2009, ten years after Gonzalo Rodriguez crashed fatally running in the CART series at Laguna Seca.[/quote]

Kristina, could you do a couple of brazilian tracks?

Firstly, the F1 track of Interlagos, SĂŁo Paulo. I know it is in your list, this is just a request if you could put it up a little bit higher :stuck_out_tongue:

The other track is the one from my home town, Curitiba. They used to race in WTCC here and all.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aut%C3%B3dromo_Internacional_de_Curitiba

Here is a detailed version, with all of the measurements.
autodromodecuritiba.com.br/download/pista.pdf

The track is flat, the “inclinação” (inclination) column must be related to the camber.

Thanks!

That’s good too

[quote=“Leonardo9613”]Kristina, could you do a couple of brazilian tracks?

Firstly, the F1 track of Interlagos, SĂŁo Paulo. I know it is in your list, this is just a request if you could put it up a little bit higher :stuck_out_tongue:

The other track is the one from my home town, Curitiba. They used to race in WTCC here and all.

The track is flat, the “inclinação” (inclination) column must be related to the camber.

Thanks![/quote]

I will make any track I can find accurate information to use. I will add this one to the list. Just know I work more than 60 hours per week on average, so I might fall behind. It takes about an hour to make a track + image, and however-long to dig up information to make slopes and lengths. I will see if I can make the SĂŁo Paulo F1 track sooner. :slight_smile:

EDIT: And, yes, inclination looks like it would be banking, as it is only associated with curves (c1-c15).

Is the length on El Pinar correct, Manche? Or do you have access to better information? Slopes can be pulled from Google Earth if necessary, but length doesn’t seem to match up.

[quote=“07CobaltGirl”]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aut%C3%B3dromo_Internacional_de_Curitiba[/quote]

Thanks!

I will make any track I can find accurate information to use. I will add this one to the list. Just know I work more than 60 hours per week on average, so I might fall behind. It takes about an hour to make a track + image, and however-long to dig up information to make slopes and lengths. I will see if I can make the SĂŁo Paulo F1 track sooner. :slight_smile:

EDIT: And, yes, inclination looks like it would be banking, as it is only associated with curves (c1-c15).

Is the length on El Pinar correct, Manche? Or do you have access to better information? Slopes can be pulled from Google Earth if necessary, but length doesn’t seem to match up.[/quote]

the inner curve of the track is the other bigger one

OK, that would be the long road course. Not a problem! :slight_smile:

Sorry for the delays. I took the weekend to have some fun, and what time I spent in Automation was spent on the upcoming Automation Endurance Challenge. Rest assured track completion will resume soon. :slight_smile:

El Pinar is completed.

El Pinar (AutĂłdromo VĂ­ctor Borrat Fabini)

Thanks![/quote]

Interlagos has been started and will be the next F1 release. :slight_smile:

If you ever get a chance, it would be pretty cool to see my closest “home track” in the game, not big or famous at all, but still fun! :slight_smile:

The Atlantic Motorsport Park in Shubenacadie, Nova Scotia, Canada!

atlanticmotorsportpark.com/track.php

Just wanted to drop in and say thanks again for making so much cool stuff. People like you keep the community alive :slight_smile:

It would be awesome to see Portland International Raceway, in Oregon, USA, both with and without the chicane. :smiley:

Infineon/ Sonoma Raceway?

Why not ad a real test track?
Like Raba Ring in Hungary:
gdecarli.it/php/circuit.php?var1=2284&var2=2
wohlmut4.wix.com/rabaring
uvaterv.hu/en/?mod=reference 
 ject&id=43

I couldn’t find any better documents about it in English, because it’s not used since years :frowning:
It would be a great memento for this track to be a program like automation.

I think Snetterton would be a good track to put in game, the 200 circuit, or the 300. Whichever you prefer. I tried to make life a little easier for you, there wasn’t anything in the form of elevation data or anything, but here’s a few useful links.

snetterton.co.uk/circuit-inf 
 circuitMap (Scroll down to find an interactive circuit map)
evo.co.uk/trackdays/circuitg 
 etail.html (Explains some of the track’s characteristics, the corner named Sear Corner on this page is actually called Montreal on the track map in the previous link)

Cheers!

My suggestion: the Macau GP’s Guia Circuit. A demanding track that would test our cars quite well.

Oh, goodness. hahaha I will try to catch up on all of these. I didn’t expect so many. :frowning:

No rush 07CobaltGirl! :slight_smile:

do you have any urban stage circuit?

I am not entirely sure what this means. There are F1 circuits which run on urban streets, and they are in planning stages for Automation. If you mean something non-F1, then post up some examples.