Revero Racing/Amuna Performance

Would mean throwing the fuel economy that’s left out of the window.

Lighter cars chug less fuel. Also economy isn’t as straight cut as “more power = less economy”

Can be as I’ve pushed the power far without losing economy, to get any more power I’d need a richer fuel mix and a higher cam profile.

Or, you could get a bigger engine with low boost turbochargers on low enough cam profile and get a better fuel economy figure while pushing 200-300 more horses without much of an issue.

3 Likes

The 1991 Revero Racing MEC, for all your sporting needs

The Revero MEC is a Mid-engined coupe, hence the name, with the aptly-named MEC-10, a 506hp Naturally-Aspirated 5.4L V10, which will propel the rear-wheel driven corrosion resistant monocoque and aluminium-bodied Grand-Touring supercar from 0-60 in 4.3 seconds, and will achieve 194mph on a straight section long enough, all while blowing ice-cold air onto your face with the luxury dual-zone air conditioning, and while blaring out your favourite song from its 4-speaker sound system with an integrated tape player.
From $70,189.

6 Likes

6.0l is already pretty big though.

I ran a 7 liter twin turbo v8 in kee, pushing 825hp at 0.5 bar of boost, and it returned a consumption of 10l/100km at 1300kg, so, there’s never a “too big”

1 Like

The MEC-10 (the name reminds me a bit too much of the TEC-9 and all those submachine guns used by various criminals back in the 80s) definitely looks like a 90s supercar should, in the same way that the Mauricio’s exterior makes it look and feel like a true icon of the Aughts. Both of these mid-engined monsters wouldn’t look out of place in Burnout 3, though, with their giant rear wings, wide wheels and aggressive front aero. And they’re definitely all the better for it.

2 Likes

That’s the idea. They’re meant to be bonkers.

I’ve never heard anything about Reveros being plagued with terrible fuel economy… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No, neither have I… :wink:

1 Like

The Amuna Verista concept

Designed from the ground up with performance and comfort in mind, this is our vision for a flagship sports GT. With a turbocharged flat-plane crank version of the V8 you see in our RC901 L-Line, it is sure to not disappoint on the performance and luxury departments.
More info after the Antiyita Motor Show

4 Likes

The Revero M60-5, the 80s supercar for a sports car price

Using a 3 litre Twin Turbo Flat 6 producing 253hp, this car comes with everything you’d need, from thrilling setup to a premium, plush interior, it is all the car you would ever need.

2 Likes

The Revero Calrin, for all of your everyday needs

Model Shown-L Line 360
The Revero Calrin is designed for all your needs, from doing the grocery run to doing a track evening, this has your back covered. From the Calrin 150 with a 150hp inline 4 designed for the masses, to the mid-range and sportier 210 with a 2.7L 210hp V6, to the L-Line tuned 360hp V8 Calrin 360 By L-Line, this car is designed for everyone.

The Amuna L20, designed to impress but with an old-school touch

With a 470hp 5.7L V12 and all of the luxuries any businessman could want, the Amuna L20 caters to every demographic and segment of the market, from those who want a comfortable waft-y land yacht (courtesy of air suspension) to those who want pace.
With 6-piston calipers at the front and 370mm brakes, you can rest assured it will stop as fast as it accelerates.
Starting from $159,999

2 Likes

Oh man I thought this car was so great 2 years ago. Yeah I don’t anymore

The Revero Britannia PLX, the Last Word in Luxury Utility

I will add more detail down the line, but for now this is the mid trim “Python” with a V8 and is very competitive in Utility Premium. Also my layering finally doesn’t totally suck

The Future of The Company: The Britannia Concept 1

More info coming soon…

1 Like

The Britannia Mini, for all your sporting needs, but cheaper!

(Model Shown-Sport GTS by L-Line)
This car provides many of the thrills and the performance of the full-blown car, but at a much lower price. With engines from 3 cylinders to 6 cylinders, and power ranging from 200hp to 360hp, there’s a model of the Britannia Mini for everyone.
Pricing
Sport-From $39,999
Sport Plus-From $48,999
Sport GTS By L-Line-From $59,999

2 Likes

The Britannia Super, the finest in luxury performance driving

(Model Shown-Super L-Line)
More details will be revealed down the line about pricing etc, but both trim models come with V12s and are designed with nothing but luxury and track performance in mind.