Sedan/Estate Thread

apple carplay in 2009? and LED around the interior? the interior give mid 2010 vibes, a little too modern for the year

2 Likes

…if the Opel Admiral had been more speed metal and less schlager.

2 Likes

May as well share this here

2005 Valiant Fortis VX6 wagon

The Valiant Fortis VX6 is the sportiest naturally aspirated variant in the Fortis line-up.
It offers the high output 4.0 inline six engine with either a 5 speed automatic or a 6 speed manual gearbox, drive is to the rear wheels with a viscous limited slip differential.

Technical Specifications
Length 4.71m
Width 1.79m
Wheelbase 2.85m
Weight 1602KG
Chassis AHS monocoque
Panels Partial ALU
Front Suspension MacPherson strut with gas mono-tube dampers
Rear Suspension Multilink with gas mono-tube dampers
Front Brakes 350mm ventilated, four caliper
Rear Brakes 275mm solid discs, single caliper
Steering variable hydraulic
Front Tyres P235 50R18 98W Radial
Rear Tyres P235 50R18 98W Radial
Engine 3992cc Inline six with sequential multi point fuel injection
Transmission five speed automatic with viscous lsd
Power 275bhp@5500rpm
Torque 408NM@3400rpm
6 Likes

When I first saw the Valiant Fortis, I was immediately reminded of the Ford Falcon BA/BF of the early-mid noughties (specifically, in XR6 trim) - except that the XR6 was offered as a ute or sedan, but not a wagon.

yeah this has definitely turned a bit more falcon, the original ute i made for CSR 152 was more of the holden maloo

I don’t know what I’m doing, help

1 Like

Well you admitted that you don’t know what you’re doing which means you’re already ahead of modern day car designers

1 Like

Thats really nice, oone of your best yert

2 Likes

I appreciate that

How come its Model 1 Trim 1?

Haven’t named it, and I constantly delete or rename older cars I’ve already made

TAZ 104 standard archana’s car product from 1968 to 1974

5 Likes

Built as generic background vehicle for screenshots for the CSCS finale, I decided to upgrade it to my usual detailing.

1996 Globus Premier

An intermediate Gasmean sedan, cheap, relatively reliable for what it is, decently roomy and comfortable.

The LS and ES trims are powered by a 2.3 liter four with 120 horsepower, smooth torque and good value, while LX and LT are using the 2.5 V6 with 163 horsepower from the Primus Merit. Although a secure handling, the Premier is not really sporty.
A four speed automatic is standard for all models.

Even more offers the Premier Signature, with a more formal front design, including a retro chrome grille and a luxury interior for a senational price. LT´s touring suspension is featured in a “milder” variant, but the ride is nice.

Those familiar with the Letaran auto histroy might remeber the disaster of the first 1975 Premier, this one is there to wipe out all the bad reputation. The 1996 Premier is not as classic as a Grand Cruiser and not as practical as a Bravura and definitely not as sporty as a Primus Merit, but it adresses buyers of Vaughn, Miller, IP or Sisten, just to name a few.

5 Likes

TAZ 105 standard archana’s car product from 1974 to 1983)

3 Likes

For the most part manufacturers of non-luxury cars didn’t begin fully phasing out manuals until the late 2000s; it would be more realistic to have a 5-speed stick shift as the standard gearbox in the base model, and as an option in the V6 model if it was meant to be sporty.*

*Meaning that the manufacturer gave it pretenses of sportiness; whether or not it actually lived up to them doesn’t matter for the sake of transmission choices. The Cadillac Catera and Cimarron by Cadillac are real-life examples of faux-sporty faux-premium American cars that came with manuals.

1 Like

TAZ 106 standard archana’s car product from 1984 to 1992 (whit collaboration of italian motor company for the mechanical injection system)

5 Likes

Salvinio Tropos (2003-2013) - Italian luxury sedan/station wagon produced by the Salvinio brand from 2003 to 2013. This is the fifth generation of this car
Sedan

Turismo (Station Wagon)

Engines
Salvinio/Civetta Tipo 586/530 V8 Flat Plane 4.7L Naturally-Aspirated Direct Injection (541hp) 6-speed Auto-manual RWD

Salvinio/Civetta Tipo 586/530 V8 Flat Plane 4.2L Naturally-Aspirated Direct Injection (505hp) 6-speed Auto-manual RWD

6 Likes

TAZ 107 standard car product “after the wall” from 1994 to 1999 (whit collaboration of italian motor company for the injection system and panels style).

Final Present for fans of TAZ

6 Likes

@Beamworks @albacete84a these are looking great!

4 Likes

A modern car from you is a rare sight, and it even looks very accurate to what an italian designer would do to a post-soviet car

4 Likes