[SIDE QUEST AUTOBEAM] Dew Running, The origins of the CCC

Do we have to have two rows of seats because I have a great car with room for just one bench seat

1 Like

@abg7 Yes, that prefers to that. @OT_motive You’ll have to show me your car first because yes, the rules do say that 2 rows of bench seats are required, so it’ll need an exception. Send me a picture of the body and i’ll consider

Will this body work? ( It has 662kg loading capacity and 1698l of cargo space )

4 Likes

Every body can work if it has the space for the benches and can have enough loading capacity, so yeah

3 Likes

Thanks .d

2 Likes

Got my crazier one done:

1965 DURENDAL SERIES TWELVE

…hearse.

I don’t know if I’ll be able to get a full interior in on my other entry before the deadline.

6 Likes

“Sir, we have reason to believe that that is not a hearse”

1 Like

Pfff! I dunno what you’re talking about! Don’t they all come with monster tachs? lol

1 Like

No sir, its your climate control. You are clearly an alien! You will be banished to North Canada!

1 Like

Actually, you’re right. I’ll fix that.

1 Like

I think its fine, it stands out. Only do it if you really want to!
Oh yeah, im probably gonna update the deadline to have an extra week, since thats when brad wants to do it, i’ll update everyone if i do change it.

3 Likes

I present to you the Valentine Vandalue Shiner’s Edition - This van is everything you need to move your cargo from one place to the other with both style, speed & no regard for safety - This particular factory trim upgrade offers all of the same spaciousness you have come to know and love from the Valentine Vandalue with the additional exception of a high output 5.7L V8 producing 315 horsepower fitted with 8 individual down draft intakes and a premium 3-speed column shift manual transmission. This particular model also comes with roof spars, factory blocked cargo windows, a limited run matte paint scheme & a cab separator between the 1st & second row so that your passengers can keep close eye over any special cargo. Enjoy

4 Likes

I have updated the deadline, it has been pushed back a week.

3 Likes

1965 Mara Irena 5.0 Mountain Ski Tour

“Mountain Ski Tour, yes, sir, we are on a mountain ski tour. You see, there is our ski box on top, with our mountain skis in it. And the luggage in the back, all our mountain ski gear.”

“The growling engine noise? Yeah, there is an issue with the exhaust, we are going to have it fixed after our mountain ski tour.”

“The second muffler? Just decoration, you know, to play pretend we had a V8 or something.”

“The wide tyres? I am not used to driving in the snow, and these give me extra reassurance that I am not going to crash. Can we now go on to our mountain, Officer?”

3 Likes

Lets ignore the obvious use of mountain dew in the license plates!

Need to lay low? There’s nothing lower than a blue 1965 Armor Briar Estate:

Tires are a great way to transport liquids, as long as you don’t mind the rubber taste.

4 Likes

Sir, i don’t see any problems with your car. You may pass the border! Let me quickly just take a look at those wheels.

The 1965 Miller Mule, built for on and offroad adventures…

4 Likes

Sir, what kind of engine do you have in there! It must be using a lot of fuel!

4 litre Straight six, its very thirsty…

1 Like