|SIDE QUEST| CCC 2 - Battle for the Dollar |AutoCorsa|

Good racing on an interesting old-school track (nowadays rebuilt as NASCAR ellipse)
Schrute qualifying 4th was a career high point, until he followed Wario touching grass on turn 3 - seems like a the AI struggled with that turn in both races.

1 Like

They have never been outside. They were taken away by it. (Wow im an idiot, did i seriously forget about all the times they went outside?)

Gonna try to record tommorow. We just have to hope that nothing stupid happens.

2 Likes

Well… At least nothing stupid happening that’s not at the track. After all, stupid at the track can be funny.

2 Likes

Ok. Question. I have recorded the BB video already, and already have the results, but i dont currently have enough energy to record the SB video today. What should i do, post the BB alone today, or wait till tomorrow to post both at the same time? (EDIT: Ive decided on posting the BB today, and SB tomorrow. Its done anyways.)

1 Like

The final BB round! Congrats to @AndiD to winning with Carrera! I’ll contact you tommorow on how i should send you the money, or if there is something i can do for you. My brain is non-functioning currently.

SB should come out tommorow! After that, the retrospective video is coming out.

That race though, damn!

6 Likes

my dissapointment is immeasurable at having missed this challenge, and my day is ruined. i’ll be on the lookout if you ever think of doing one of these again, djsdania, looks like alot of fun.

1 Like

Yay, another win for Team Corazon (after the 24h run). :partying_face:

Looks like the hunch of making the lightest powerful engine in order to mimic the original engine’s balance paid off.

I didn’t have time to watch the races yet, so Corazon ended up crashed in a lake in the 2nd race? If yes, then this an awesome accidental ‘insider pun’ related to the characters origin (you have to watch quite a few Oxventure DnD YT videos to appreciate the joke, can’t explain it really).

Since Corazon is a virtual character, how about trying to create for him (and perhaps the other podium finishers, too) the most hideous trophy pictures using some AI picture generators, if you feel like it?

4 Likes

Will do. Also, it being a inside pun is truly peak comedy. Luiginet delivers again.

Carrera’s trophy (It seriously generated this). Godawful design has peaked.

Speeds’ Trophy. Very godawful.

Chad’s trophy. Not sure how it came up with this. Never asked for a man. Guess its chad. Had to cover the penis, it actually generated one.
Making them all with the prompt stock image seemed to work really well.

Anyways, SB today. I’ll give them a prize too, but not sure what.

(Keep in mind i can sell these. For real money. Not sure why.)

5 Likes

Great challenge, thanks for running it!

Hugh Speeds shall cherish the big silver trophy.

2 Likes

I saw you edit that.

A gentleman doesn’t encourage and tell. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats to @ChemaTheMexican on winning the SB class! What can i do for you?

Anyways, thats the end of the 2nd CCC. Thank you everyone for competing and watching! A retrospective video will be coming out soon where i just talk about what i thought of the challenge, future ideas and stuff like that, plus the next challenge. Make sure to check that out when it comes out, since i’ll also be driving one of the cars to see what they are actually like.

Maybe you’ll get a little bonus challenge soon too depending on the situation. That’s a maybe though.
Anyways, thanks again to everyone for entering and watching. Its still unbelievable to me how i can do this, and get people to enjoy it. I hope i can continue doing it.

6 Likes

Damn, I probably should have experimented a bit more with some other engine layouts, but congrats to everyone else, and thanks a lot for hosting, DJ.

2 Likes

whew, i stopped following this since like 4 weeks ago for irl reasons and all of the sudden now im the winner of SB lol, damn! nearly pulled of a perfect 3/3

2 Likes

as for the prize, i really dont know what it could be lol

2 Likes

In that case, here you go. A trophy wearing a sombrero in the desert. Even though that doesnt look like a sombrero.

2 Likes

Way to Sassai for the first place in the race :slight_smile: That high torque really useful this race. Congrats to Pancho for the season victory!! I’m hoping for some more races soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

New challenge out!