|SIDE QUEST| CCC 2 - Battle for the Dollar |AutoCorsa|

Try putting the mic near your ear or chest to see if it makes a difference. Distance between the mic and your mouth could affect the result.

2 Likes

Dunder Mifflin #1 in the relegation zone! Some luck with Riley and (the?) Geezer having a scrap off camera at turn 6 on the first lap. A lot more fun to watch with proper audio

1 Like

Hey guys. Sorry, but no CCC today. I got some sort of disease a few days ago, i was hoping for it to be over by now but its not. I’ll keep you guys updated though. If we are lucky you’ll get brad though. (What is it with me and being forced to delay stuff, jeez.)

2 Likes

Ok, one of the 2 videos should come out today. 2nd one is still a maybe since im still not feeling super well, but if so then that one will be tomorrow.

2 Likes

Sorry for all the delays! For all the waiting, ive decided that im gonna give you guys a short little retrospective video after everything, and with that post what the next challenge will be / what votes there will be depending on what we’ll do.

Condolences go to the Carrera family, after Corazon de Carrera died in his crash into the lake. Luckily our internet men were able to find a working resurrection spell.
But a bit more serious, R.I.P HarrisonTHECarGuy’s cat, Mittens. Thought i should mention that, as Harrison is a pretty long lasting member, and any death is not fun.

SB Comes out tommorow.

7 Likes

Torque wins races, kids.
Never neglect torque.

Never crash/spin also, but it’s harder to design for that.

3 Likes

What an insane race. I really cant state more how impressed i am, and was by Some Pizza Delivery Guy. For that I’ll nickname this episode “The Delivery”. It ended up coming too hot though.
I checked the replay to check what happened, and he went slightly too wide coming out of the last corner, going onto the grass, and doing a 360 (Almost hitting V, its a wonder they didn’t collide). That’s why he was on the inside of the track.
Then we also had Newell exploring the 4th dimension, and Spielh flying over the barrier somehow.

Next we go to Martinsville, AKA…

(That seriously happend)

BTW, not sure what went wrong with the audio this time, but i seriously gotta figure out what my recording software is doing with the audio. Its bizarre. Next video should be coming soon, but i wont make any promises on exactly when. Hoping this weekend.

4 Likes

What an absolute madness of a race round this was! Big Balls had Carrera doing the whole “slide in a lake” thing, the 4-way midfield battle being resolved at the last 50 meters, and the return of Riley. Small Balls had the hero run of Some Pizza Delivery Guy, the flying Spielh, and the absolute domination of Pancho Pantera. This was probably the best round to date for pure entratainment.

Now if FUCKING GIOGIO stops fucking up races where we have a decent chance at doing well, all would be great…

3 Likes

What an exciting match! :slight_smile: I enjoyed watching. Great driving from Pantera, Khuaamuaai, and BradLee who were really stable in top 3.

1 Like

Yeah he is not having a good time. Hes just there. Dying. He is using the wrong stance possibly?

Turns out i got the wrong GioGio and i’m now stuck with Hermit Purple :expressionless:

1 Like

2 Likes

Good racing on an interesting old-school track (nowadays rebuilt as NASCAR ellipse)
Schrute qualifying 4th was a career high point, until he followed Wario touching grass on turn 3 - seems like a the AI struggled with that turn in both races.

1 Like

They have never been outside. They were taken away by it. (Wow im an idiot, did i seriously forget about all the times they went outside?)

Gonna try to record tommorow. We just have to hope that nothing stupid happens.

2 Likes

Well… At least nothing stupid happening that’s not at the track. After all, stupid at the track can be funny.

2 Likes

Ok. Question. I have recorded the BB video already, and already have the results, but i dont currently have enough energy to record the SB video today. What should i do, post the BB alone today, or wait till tomorrow to post both at the same time? (EDIT: Ive decided on posting the BB today, and SB tomorrow. Its done anyways.)

1 Like

The final BB round! Congrats to @AndiD to winning with Carrera! I’ll contact you tommorow on how i should send you the money, or if there is something i can do for you. My brain is non-functioning currently.

SB should come out tommorow! After that, the retrospective video is coming out.

That race though, damn!

6 Likes

my dissapointment is immeasurable at having missed this challenge, and my day is ruined. i’ll be on the lookout if you ever think of doing one of these again, djsdania, looks like alot of fun.

1 Like

Yay, another win for Team Corazon (after the 24h run). :partying_face:

Looks like the hunch of making the lightest powerful engine in order to mimic the original engine’s balance paid off.

I didn’t have time to watch the races yet, so Corazon ended up crashed in a lake in the 2nd race? If yes, then this an awesome accidental ‘insider pun’ related to the characters origin (you have to watch quite a few Oxventure DnD YT videos to appreciate the joke, can’t explain it really).

Since Corazon is a virtual character, how about trying to create for him (and perhaps the other podium finishers, too) the most hideous trophy pictures using some AI picture generators, if you feel like it?

4 Likes