|Side Quest| Chad Touring Cup |AutoBeam|

About 1-2 days to go for entries! Entries will close on the latest timezone.
If you have proof of having made a car, but were unable to submit it on time, as always i will give an exception. If you do this you have a high chance of showing up in the 2nd video for the first time though.

And now for something completely different…

1988 Norðwagen Týr R-12 CTC

3 Likes

Im slow with my entries as always, but here they are. BetterDeals does make an appearance.
Please vote on styling for both cars, as i cant fairly rate them. 10 = Highest, 1 = Lowest

The Mars Bullet. The most GT4 car i could make. 3.3L V8, super basic. Hope it does the job.

0 voters

The BetterDeals Gekoloniseerd. Originally meant as my entry into La Marche, i decided not to enter it. But i couldn’t stop myself from using it anyways. Weighs nothing. Will probably flip and break my arms.

0 voters

You guys got about half a day to go if you want to submit! As i said before, if you have proof of having made a car you can still submit it after.

4 Likes

2004 Epoch M10 - Ansom RSA Mk.4 GT4 Racer

Based upon the road-going Ansom RSA Mk.4 the GT4 Racer variant ramps everything up to 11.
Featuring a 2.6L turbocharged inline-5 boasting 318kW, powering the massive rear wheels via a 5-speed gearbox.

1 Like

Received a lot of entries last night, unless i’ve told you about your car being illegal, it should be legal! I will be closing the entries right after F1 quali, so in about 1 hour 30 minutes.

???

2 Likes

And for my second entry…

After its outstanding success (for a certain definition of success) in prior competitions
the Kiyume Concept Eco Retro-Future is back!
This time in GT4 form (for a certain definition of GT4) with an upsized 236cc turbocharged engine!

3 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

3 Likes

Entries closed! I’ll say it once again, if you have proof of having a car before the deadline but were unable to submit it, i will still allow it. Time to get exporting. Cars will be driven later today.

2 Likes

I can’t tell which one is backwards…

2 Likes

Driven all the cars on Hirochi Long! I’ll say that there were a bunch of surprises.
Hope that i can get the video ready for tommorow, but don’t count out that it’ll come out in the middle of next week.

5 Likes

Hey everyone, i know im super slow but if you’ve been following the discord you may have heard that i fell ill last week and planned to release the video today. Guess what. I lost my voice and cant do anything today. Im sorry for being so slow, almost the whole video is done, but i sure as hell am not posting it without a voiceover.

11 Likes

Your health is more important than a for fun competition. Make sure to look after yourself and get well.

5 Likes

Hello everyone! That took forever, but the first round is here!

DoubleTrouble does it again… How does he do it?
Anyways, hoping that the next video comes out quicker.

6 Likes

Uhhh… I don’t see my entry in the list.

2 Likes

Unfortunately that is literally the only car i missed for some reason. I drove it too. I said in the video that it would come up in the next video, so it’ll show up.

2 Likes

Good stuff, but your voice is drowned out by engine noise and I can only make out half of what you’re saying. Something about ABS?

DCMW (Dalluha Coach & Motor Works), not DMCW.

1 Like

Woo! Made it through this time!

Also surprised you couldn’t tell the difference between the Kiyume ‘Eco’ and the Kiyume ‘GT4 Eco’ - It had 3.5 times the power! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wow what great driving! What does Djdania mean when he says a car isn’t direct enough though.

The Légèfoudre has 290 mm carbon ceramic 6 caliper front brakes. When I was tuning the brakes I put in super big brakes or so I thought. Front braking force is about 6,070 newtons idk if that’s a lot or not

1 Like

Generally with the braking graph you want your brakes (the solid line) to be just slightly above the available grip (the dotted line) for both the front and rear brakes respectively, and also try to reduce the amount of brake fade as much as possible, within reason for some cars. Sport and race cars generally can get away with more aggressive brake pads (70 and higher brake pads setting) but if you have something more close to a GT car or out and out luxury, you probably need to aim for something closer to 40 or less brake pad setting due to the comfort penalties associated with harsher braking.

1 Like

are you drunk or what, why is the tallights in xuzL is so low

1 Like