|Side Quest| Chad Touring Cup |AutoBeam|

Got a few entries recently and since i dont feel like DMing everyone, they’re all legal!

2 Likes

I have a car that I will not be able to finish, currently making ~420 hp and weighs more or less nothing so if anyone wants it please tell me so you can finish and enter it

2 Likes
guh
Saberin Motori
Soaura 2400 R

Race car. 380 horsepower, lots of cornering, whatever, my writing inspiration has vanished. I like sabercats and lynx. they are very cool cats. I like cats.

???
WUDAHEEEEEELLL

AW MY GAWD NO WAYIAYAY

Toryat Prion.

6 Likes

longer tracks could be cool. Maybe hirochi long layout

2 Likes

Clari is entering the cup with the amazingly quick Légèfoudre Surpre GT4!

2 Likes

Since I will not enter, do you want me to overwork your Design a bit?
You have clearly improved but I think that car can become even better.

2 Likes

About 1-2 days to go for entries! Entries will close on the latest timezone.
If you have proof of having made a car, but were unable to submit it on time, as always i will give an exception. If you do this you have a high chance of showing up in the 2nd video for the first time though.

And now for something completely different…

1988 Norðwagen Týr R-12 CTC

3 Likes

Im slow with my entries as always, but here they are. BetterDeals does make an appearance.
Please vote on styling for both cars, as i cant fairly rate them. 10 = Highest, 1 = Lowest

The Mars Bullet. The most GT4 car i could make. 3.3L V8, super basic. Hope it does the job.

0 voters

The BetterDeals Gekoloniseerd. Originally meant as my entry into La Marche, i decided not to enter it. But i couldn’t stop myself from using it anyways. Weighs nothing. Will probably flip and break my arms.

0 voters

You guys got about half a day to go if you want to submit! As i said before, if you have proof of having made a car you can still submit it after.

4 Likes

2004 Epoch M10 - Ansom RSA Mk.4 GT4 Racer

Based upon the road-going Ansom RSA Mk.4 the GT4 Racer variant ramps everything up to 11.
Featuring a 2.6L turbocharged inline-5 boasting 318kW, powering the massive rear wheels via a 5-speed gearbox.

1 Like

Received a lot of entries last night, unless i’ve told you about your car being illegal, it should be legal! I will be closing the entries right after F1 quali, so in about 1 hour 30 minutes.

???

2 Likes

And for my second entry…

After its outstanding success (for a certain definition of success) in prior competitions
the Kiyume Concept Eco Retro-Future is back!
This time in GT4 form (for a certain definition of GT4) with an upsized 236cc turbocharged engine!

3 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

3 Likes

Entries closed! I’ll say it once again, if you have proof of having a car before the deadline but were unable to submit it, i will still allow it. Time to get exporting. Cars will be driven later today.

2 Likes

I can’t tell which one is backwards…

2 Likes

Driven all the cars on Hirochi Long! I’ll say that there were a bunch of surprises.
Hope that i can get the video ready for tommorow, but don’t count out that it’ll come out in the middle of next week.

5 Likes

Hey everyone, i know im super slow but if you’ve been following the discord you may have heard that i fell ill last week and planned to release the video today. Guess what. I lost my voice and cant do anything today. Im sorry for being so slow, almost the whole video is done, but i sure as hell am not posting it without a voiceover.

11 Likes

Your health is more important than a for fun competition. Make sure to look after yourself and get well.

5 Likes

Hello everyone! That took forever, but the first round is here!

DoubleTrouble does it again… How does he do it?
Anyways, hoping that the next video comes out quicker.

6 Likes

Uhhh… I don’t see my entry in the list.

2 Likes