|Side Quest| Chad Touring Cup |AutoBeam|

“You’re on partner, may the best Resto’s Rally Car win.”

3 Likes

Perhaps name yours (something)breather, and the loser earns the title Mouthbreather? Either way, I’m looking forward to the trials.

LeMans? CanAm? WRC? Pfft. I’m truly amused by the idea of a universe where a souped-up Renault and Zaporojets duke it out to that degree.

(really, it’s just jealous of your Renwoah’s behind being thiccer and rounder)

3 Likes

Hello everyone, how are the builds going? Just curious.

I’m not any good at racing so I don’t know if my entry has way too much understeer or too much oversteer d;

2 Likes

You should check the steering charts for high and low speeds (especially the latter) to determine whether your car understeers or oversteers - the game will notify you of a tendency to oversteer, especially if said tendency is severe enough to be terminal.

1 Like

That’s what I’m doing the steering is in the middle but when I test it on Beam I keep spinning out ;~;

1 Like

Does it spike up or down after a while? I always like having it go down a bit. Do note that GT cars can be pretty sensitive to steering.

No, it’s anytime I try to make a sharp turn it just spins out, which is why I’m adding more understeer but maybe the turns I take are too sharp in the first place. Racing is sometimes very complicated…

1 Like

You can just tune it like one of your road cars, those drive great.

normal race car

6 Likes

Dude, that looks amazing! I can already tell you that that’ll get a very high score on styling.

1 Like

didnt really like the smile in the back, but the front is epic

1 Like

is the interior judged? also the names are on trim only or engine too

2 Likes

that livery is insanely slick. good work dodging the tearing

2 Likes

If you have a nice interior you may get an extra point, but they arent required.

Anyone know if standard or progressive springs are better for racing in Beam?

1 Like

Standard would be better for racing, progressive is better for comfort and day to day load carrying ability

1 Like

Hardcore track-focused cars with a very high emphasis on sportiness can get away with standard springs; most other cars should use progressive springs for the sake of drivability and comfort.

1 Like

BIG STUFF COMING THROUGH

12 Likes

That’s amazing :heart_eyes: !

3 Likes