|Side Quest| How (S)Low can you go? [AUTOBEAM]

I dont think i like where chatGPT is going.

1 Like

8 Likes

Gonna be hard as it wanted an asymmetrical 5 spoke steering wheel from the 1800s lmao

Well i tried (it wanted these specific colors)

3 Likes

(The following is an AI generated post)

Introducing the Velocitron Velo-Disaster 3000!

The ultimate driving experience, if you're into driving slowly and feeling really uncomfortable!

Velocitron Velo-Disaster 3000

Features:

• 4 wheels, because we couldn't figure out how to make it work with 3
  • Revolutionary design, because nobody's ever designed a car this bad before
  • Avant-garde interior, because we raided a thrift store and got creative
  • Amazing color selection, including a shade of brown you never knew existed
  • Top speed of 104 km/h (that's 64.6 mph for our non-metric friends), but you'll probably never get there
  • Can go from 0 to 100 km/h (59.4 mph) in just 59.4 seconds, if you're feeling particularly adventurous
  • Its name is the Velocitron Velo-Disaster 3000, because we're really good at naming things

So why wait? Get your hands on a Velocitron Velo-Disaster 3000 today, if you dare!

(Entry by ChatGPT, I made no to little choices on my own. So don’t blame me.)
SLO_-Velocitron_Motors-_Velo-Disaster_3000.car|attachment (58.7 KB)

4 Likes

Presenting the VosTec Millenium GT, a compact “sports” car with a V10 Turbo engine making over 40hp and a 0-100km/h time of 38s.

8 Likes

For me its stuck at images uploading for some reason. Btw, welcome!

Fixed it.

Also extra picture

6 Likes

question: does it have to be a slow car, or can it just be bad

3 Likes

Really is your choice, just don’t take it too seriously.

2 Likes

Wow, fast! :rofl:

2 Likes

Muahaha. Muahaha. Muahaha. Muahaha. 3000 horsepower. Muahaha. Muahaha. Undrivable. Muahaha. Double the time of my other car. Muahaha.

2 Likes

Did a 1700 hp beast with crossply hard tires… :smiley: didn’t want you to struggle with it… It takes ages to get up to speed (wheelspin), when it hooks up, you can’t steer worth a damn, and the brakes are not that effective, you might say… I don’t think i could get it around ATT without crashing once

3 Likes

You can do it if you want. Im here to suffer.

1 Like

Barely had any time this round
managed to throw together this

Not even gonna bother with lore like
what am I even supposed to say?

it’s a big Hummer
prepare to suffer

5 Likes

The Lugshury Grand Prix. All things a grandpa would want. Except a good car.

Yellow car for size comparison.

You guys get to rate it again, since i cant. Remember, 10 is the best aka ugly and lots of detail, and 1 is too good looking or no detail.

0 voters

(The engine had to go in the interior due to the size of the turbos lmao, visibility is unsurprisingly terrible. Also, it likes to flip, and tilt 45 degrees depending on what the first turn is. So essentially its undrivable. Lets not forget 3000 horsepower huge turbo lag.)
SLO_-Lugshury-_Grand_Prix.car|attachment (38.1 KB)

4 Likes

Sad Egg: The Car

Its so sad because it wants to die for its ugliness. Please buy it and crash it. It is just a boring ecobox under the hood. It’s 13000 currency or whatever, i dont feel like checking. It’s for those who want a sad emoji egg car that looks like

. Oh wait, theres a rear to the car lets go check tha-

What are those UFO looking taillights and what is the purpose of that bar thing. It actually isnt too bad. What is this car called again? kiyumi palice? Sounds like a cry for help. Now availible in hell.

8 Likes

Guess which one is the Binspeed Trölölö Twinturbo which is absolutely not related to the meme face and if it was, it was made before it was cool. As 700 hp is a bit too much to handle for most, it comes with a convenient Valet Key which limits RPM to 2000, well before the turbo kicks in. Rear engine, front wheel drive is extremely appropiate for a sports car.
The other one is an Alterwagen Dora Special Edition for the Gryndr Rideshare Self-service. A truly Innovative Startup financed by Radonair, a secret program running on a Windows ME Pentium something computer manages the car and services. It communicates through state of the art GSM technology and manages seat occupancy through weight sensors. While the £1 is tempting a plethora of extra fees apply for most, but it beats walking in some cases.

NSFW

The brown one is the QFC Referencé V10 TDI, whose genius rear engine FWD drivetrain inspired the Binspeed.

8 Likes

Hmm, today i will open up the forums.
(Clueless)

Anyways. Deadline should be tomorrow, but i am willing to give exception to this if you have proof of already having a car. Also considering extending he deadline 1 or 2 days.

4 Likes
Somewhere south of the Tropic of Cancer
The engineer carefully inspects the engine once more. He had been paid handsomely for building this car, and as far as he could tell, it was a completely legal transfer. At first he was excited to be building a new car. He tried to make small talk with his new found business partner. Just to be friendly, try to be a little amicable. His partner, a mid-aged man with a somewhat restive temperament, was friendly too, at the start. He had a son attending college soon, and a daughter just starting high school. It was a productive relationship. The engineer would ask questions about the design, the financier would answer with specific stats and a tinge of excitement.
The engineer knew the car would take months to complete. But he didn't mind. After all, he was getting paid well. After a while though, he noticed something change in his partner. When a box of engine parts came in, he was curious as to whom could build such fine bearings. It must have been a very skilled metal worker who crafted them, the likes of which the engineer would like to get in contact with for his own future projects. The reply was, just somewhere he knew, and nothing else.
The next month, with the engine nearly finished, a 3-ton truck arrived outside the garage. His partner was out bird watching, and didn't think much of taking care of the arrival. But the truck driver wouldn't deal with him. Kept saying he only dealt with his client personally. A half hour later the financer arrived, forehead beading with sweat. But when he gave the truck driver a sealed steel case with a heavy duty padlock on it, the engineer started to suspect the sweat wasn't caused by the jungle heat. The truck driver carefully dumped one hundred ninety seven unlabeled petrol cans outside the garage in a pile, and neither man saw the truck or its driver again. The engineer smelled the petrol cans and knew immediately this wasn't any regular gas. But oh well. Maybe it had some added ethanol. But again came the question, and again came the same answer; he had a personal friend who knew a thing or two. A week later and another package came in, from another silent delivery man, who exchanged no communication but a nod, unclasped the small cardboard box from the back of his bike, and clasped an even bigger steel case then last time. At this point, the engineer figured it best to not ask any more questions.
This was confirmed when he was given twice his usual salary one day, and to tell the visitors about his own certificate. The cops arrived a couple minutes later, asked a few questions he knew the answer to, but replied non committedly. A few more tense minutes later, they left.
Another month passed, and the engine had just finished completion. A few more fat stacks later, and the engineer had figured his partner would probably get his due eventually, so he played dumb. The fuel? It was ethanol imported from France. And the largest spark plug anyone's ever seen outside the military? It was part of a research effort on fuel efficiency. Most people who asked questions didn't know that much about engines after all.
The car body arrived one weekend in a wooden crate that was apparently filled with recycled steel heading to the junkyard. A simple mistake, the engineer pretended to think. A few good knocks with the crowbar, and the body was rolled a millimeter at the time into the garage. The truck driver, as usual left with a nod and a steel case enclosed with seven different padlocks.
It took a good while with the crane, but after a couple more days, the engine was fitted in the car, the exhaust was slotted in, and the single seat was welded onto the floor. Five months earlier, the engineer had only done work on trucks, bikes, and the occasional premium sedan, and he was surprised when he received the sudden offer for the hefty contract. He now only hoped he had enough plausible deniability to escape with a parole.
The engineer took a final step back to admire the polished work he had done. A month later, his partner and told him, and he'd be famous.

4 Likes