|Side Quest| How (S)Low can you go? [AUTOBEAM]

Ok, made a choice. Deadline extended by 2 days, since i wont be doing much those days anyways. That’s final though. Not sure why. Just felt like it made sense.

2 Likes

Step right up, Step right up and drive the snazzy, swoopy new Takisa Stormlight Convertible!

Its neat, its nippy, its modern and its the coolest shit you ever seen. the Stormlight is a perfect blend of swoopyness and edginess, a true low end sports coupe, and the top can come down!

6 Likes

More show than go? The Primus Cognoscenti 160 DDI

What if you buy a Cognoscenti 220 SDDI and replace the engine with a non-turbo 1.6 Diesel?

7 Likes

Somewhere at Oran HQ:
“What if we made a car that is both :sunglasses: and :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:?
A car that is :cowboy_hat_face:… but also :japanese_ogre:

Quirks and features

More pics

8 Likes

Introducing two cars I regret making: The Oklahoma Motor Group Reklater(green) and the TOWNWARE WORKSZI:

The OMG is supposed to be a future without regulations while the TOWNWARE is a dystopia of which you will own nothing and you will be happy, whatever that means…

5 Likes

Augustus push out a great gem of the 2000s, this will only be perfect (Front fenders are optional)

8 Likes

Because why not?

9 Likes

Ok, today is the definitive deadline.

Ok, deadline will close in the next 12 hours. Off topic, but please submit challenge ideas! We already have a few in mind for the next Main Quest, but every idea is taken equally.

1 Like

Gasmea loves roads, and road construction, and road maintenance, and all of that means road mapping. Partner, a marque of Van Zandt, has partnered with the Gasmea Department of Transportation to produce a limited series of dedicated mobile asset surveyors, known to the techs as the ScanVan.

The vehicle is built around one prime purpose - carrying a sophisticated Light Detection And Ranging and camera/video system, a set of onboard computers, and two survey field technicians over every single road in the nation to efficiently collect mass scale data on infrastructure conditions - cracks in the pavement, bridges, shoulders, guardrails, gutters, overhead utilities: if it’s within of Gasmea DoT right-of-way, it gets a geotagged video, still photo, and triple-return 3D laser scan.

Key to accurate data collection is consistent sampling. That means being slow and methodical. The ScanVan loves that kind of driving. It is meant to be able to handle any road surface, freeways, city streets, tunnel, and even unpaved gravel backroads. But slowly. It excels at maintaining a consistent speed with smooth handling while preserving fuel over thousands and thousands of miles for months on end.

P.S., this equipment is worth more than both of your paychecks for the next two years combined. Do not joyride the van.

7 Likes

Time Attack, Hill Climb, Formula cars (Formulas also compete in Hill Climb) DTM/Super GT (GT300/GT500) kind of purpose built race cars all but could be fun

1 Like

Mille Miglia :slight_smile:
Cars produced no later than 1957, 1,000 miles (approximately) of open-road based rally, something something vague other rules maybe…

1 Like

Not sure if i can drive 1000 miles, but i could attempt shorter. Interesting idea for an Automation only challenge though.

1 Like

Ok, entries closed (unless you have proof of already having a car, but was unable to submit it)! I’ll need a barf bag.

2 Likes

Are you looking for a French car filled with tech that is years ahead of it’s time?

Or one that’s an absolute speed demon capable of demolishing anything?

Perhaps, maybe just something that can reliably last for your entire life?

the answer?
WELL TOO BAD.

this piece of shit is the Cocknut Piège Mortel Bouillant from 1769

despite us somehow managing to get it to run on nitromethane fuel 230 years later, it is still slow as hell and terrible to drive

if you want to actually have fun with it, you should probably go smash it into an armory again

13 Likes

The wheels look like pizza. But for some reason it reminds me of a bagel.

1 Like

This should be all the entries! There is at least one more coming with permission from me, but currently its 26 cars. Got them all exported and all the pictures too, so i’ll be driving the cars soon.

But god. I was expecting like 15 entries. I don’t know if i want to hate you guys or love you guys.

I will suffer. :slightly_smiling_face: (Oops actually forgot one car lmao)

5 Likes

you should have labelled car as torture device tbh

4 Likes

And here is the final entry list. If i counted correctly its 29 cars.
frukwan
Current expression.

8 Likes

Ok, driven all the cars, tired. Goal is still to release video sunday, but may be delayed to monday.

3 Likes