|Side Quest| How (S)Low can you go? [AUTOBEAM]

Ok, my pc doesnt seem to be recording at top FPS right now, so its in some cases very shitty, so im gonna do a pole.

A: Take the results of the first round challenge before the video comes out
B: Wait with the video which may cause longer delays and nothing may change
C: Get lower quality of footage

• A
  • B
  • C

0 voters

2 Likes

Ok scrap that. Apparently it was just performing terribly this morning, so ive been able to record. At 900p, but it wont matter anyways since it doesnt fill up the whole screen.

4 Likes

I just bought a new gaming PC, so feel free to outsource such things in the future.

2 Likes

Feel like i’ve seen this before @Madrias .
Will try to get video out later today, but dont expect much. I’ll try though.

You know what’s fun? Doing the whole voiceover and then realizing you made mistakes in the editing. Anyways, video’s almost done, it should be uploaded by tonight. Might be asleep at the point that it’s up, so if you want to know immediately when its out check the discord. I’ll do everything else when i wake up.

3 Likes

I mean, for the ideal Drone Cab driving experience, you probably should have used a controller instead of the wheel, but I don’t think that would have slowed it down all that much.

As for the AMCW, if you put that sucker on a fast track, you’re going to hate it. You were almost maxing out 5th gear, and you don’t have a 6th in that transmission. As for the color, yeah, that purple is a love-it-or-hate-it color.

2 Likes

Task failed successfully.

you are not forgiven for your sins
2 Likes

Here it is! And the results:

Not sure what i have to say next to what i already said in the video. It just sucked.

8 Likes

Imagine spending hours designing a luxury car that represents the brand and then hearing “Full Points”…“because it looks like vomited dogshit” :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

Oops, sorry for that! Didn’t even realize that. Too much trolling.

2 Likes

Will mine and Ludvig’s cars get a proper rerun and review later? Since as I understood it, the problem was identified as the naming being wrong at least for me?

1 Like

Yes, they will, including the Konker-Mars-Viello. Trololo did not export even though i definitely did export it, and i forgot to add in the Konker-Mar-Viello (which i wasn’t even happy with the run anyways).

2 Likes

The engine in my car isn’t even the worst part, it’s the gearing. It has 2 gears and when it shifts to second the car just dies xd.

3 Likes

Wow these are truly some of the cars of all time. If it helps @Happyhungryhippo your car at least looks mildly (enginewise) decent…something people would actually buy.

Odd the Trololo won’t export, worked fine on my end (well…except it won’t shift out of 1st in arcade mode)

I got these disappointing-in-every-way times with it

SLO Trololo
Bonus times for the non-valet key normal car with almost all 700 hp:
SLO Trololo unleashed
Could probably beat these times in Cyclist:Tactics

2 Likes

I was experimenting with a new way with changing menus which was way faster. Problem is that it occasionally makes cars not export. Or i just missed pressing the button.

By the way, next time, try ripping the handbrake on the Ilaris Hydybybiriieiwdiirod technology. I found it was fairly funny to drift around, but your milage will vary. Mostly between the 60 and 70 miles per gallon. Smiles per gallon? Zero.

3 Likes

“Smiles per Gallon”.

Wtf.

If you advertized my Chrysler New Yorker landyacht like that it would have sold… :rofl:
Marketing genius decades too late.

3 Likes

Woo! Slowest launch prize! :rofl:

I wasn’t sure how my 150cc motorbike engine would perform in comparison to the competition, but now I see I was let down by my too-controlable chassis & suspension :rofl:

Looks like I needed more oni-cam

3 Likes

Oh, I did not take that personal. A nonsense meme challenge needs a hint of salt, cheese and roasting. I found it rather funny.

3 Likes

For I have somehow made a car that is fun to drive despite my attempt to make it painful to drive. I think I broke Djadania…

2 Likes