[Side Quest] The Chad Cars Cup

Speaking of the track, its on the repo! Capso Raceway/Island | BeamNG

1 Like

Here are the results! Currently a tie for wins with the Vender and the LCS.
Next CCC probably sunday, and after that i might end the challenge.

3 Likes

If you’re still taking submissions, I’m working on a Alfasud QV-like car, rust and all!

3 Likes

Yep, still taking submissions!

3 Likes

Hi everyone! Unrelated but i just came out of the hospital, thought that i would start with that as i was in the hospital since monday.
Anyways, lets get on to the point. I will most likely be putting an end to the CCC after 2 more streams, and we’ll have to decide the most chad car statistically and with opinion.
Even though it hasnt ended yet, i have to say that i am incredibly happy with how this has gone so far (apart from the almost demolition derby racing). I have to thank everyone, for watching and for competing.
Since its almost over i am going to post a vote soon so everyone can vote on the next side challenge. Keep in mind that our side challenges will be very different and way more experimental compared to our main challenges, and i work on them myself so they are usually slightly more simplistic and more “fun” focused.
Thanks everyone, CCC is going well still, gonna go a bit and voting coming soon!

4 Likes

Side Quest Voting 1 Voting for next side challenge out!

3 Likes

And we are live! Twitch

3 Likes

And that was round 3! I still am waiting on results, but i will be putting on a deadline soon as next round is the final round.

2 Likes

Well, are car submissions still allowed? I’ve got something agonizingly slow, but potentially hilarious to throw at it.

3 Likes

Yep, you can still enter

2 Likes

When in doubt, enter something stupid.

Meet the Bricksley V4000 Shuttle Bus.

Based on a classic van chassis with a bus body built onto it, this is, indeed, a bus.

The 269ci Inline 5 should be feared, because this thing will, guaranteed, be clogging up the highway doing 55 miles per hour in the fast lane. A four-speed slushbox will get most of the 109 horsepower to the rear wheels.

Automation says the top speed is 98 MPH. It’ll go a bit faster than that downhill, if you beat on it a bit. But you’re going to have to have your foot to the floor the whole time to get this piece of crap up to highway speed, and even then, it’s not going to like it.

5 Likes

Hello everyone, i have decided that the deadline is any time saturday. If you still have something to send in, please do!
Also, be prepared to see something pretty special on Sunday. Weve made some advancements in the ai. Thank hyperboloid.

4 Likes

Hyyyyyyype!

2 Likes

Twitch Final round! And our new challenge [Main Quest] A game of chicken (Chicken Tax Challenge)

2 Likes

And the LCS is the statistical winner! Just updating it here, opinion winner coming soon. Twitch (greatest ai move of all time).

EDIT: The Vender G200 T has won the opinion win! No, i wasnt the opinion behind it, but it was my car. Sweed sled for the win!

Full results coming soon.

4 Likes

And here are the final results! Thank you to everyone for competing and Tofik for winning in his LCS! We had some great racing, and every single car is chad in some way.
Special thanks to brad for the streaming and Hyperboloid for the oval ai.

Go check out the chicken tax challenge, and the big balls run is coming soon

5 Likes

Second and third most wins - I’ll take that. :smiley:

3 Likes

This implies that the next side quest will be rather like a Cannonball Run - and I’m expecting it to be faster-paced than this one, in terms of rule set.

2 Likes

Yep, exactly.

2 Likes

This was a fun challenge, thank you all for running it!

2 Likes