Sports Car Revolution {Final review -FINISHED}

I present you the properly styled Baltazar Clockwork Orange.
When the aluminium chassis and panels are combined with it’s twin-cam, VTEC, 3.1 V6 engine, you have what is, quite possibly, the purest sports car possible. And this time it looks good.

Edit: And it doesn’t pass the rules, but I’m not going to make another car, so sadly this is it for this car.

Ah, okay. Guess I’m sticking with that Tatsuta Mk.II GLS for now. I do have a gut feeling that mine is the slowest, haha.

[quote=“Leonardo9613”]I present you the properly styled Baltazar Clockwork Orange.
When the aluminium chassis and panels are combined with it’s twin-cam, VTEC, 3.1 V6 engine, you have what is, quite possibly, the purest sports car possible. And this time it looks good.

nice car very clean design
V6 3.1L VTEC mid engine if you sell it under 36000ish usd I’m going to buy it for sure

Presenting the 2015 Bogliq Dolphin!!!

An old-school sports car for the digital age, the Bogliq Dolphin embodies the true spirit of Bogliq Automotive; tech where it counts and all the rest left off to ensure KISS is fully utilised!! :sunglasses: :smiley: :sunglasses: :smiley:

In answer to Leo’s question: service costs, drivetrain costs. Using the parts I like and getting maximum performance and keeping to service costs of under 2k is killing me!

Me too, it seems. I hadn’t noticed that limitation before, so the service costs are about double the maximum allowed. I’ve discussed with title guy on the irc about it and I’ll say it again, these hard limits on challenges are mostly pointless and they kill many possibilities and different alternatives. This challenge has clearly been set up for a 4 cylinder, front engined car, that probably doesn’t even have direct injection, with polymer body. And it’s inconsistent at it, because 15 prestige is a very low number, whereas 2000$ service costs is very very hard, several of the hatchbacks from my challenge, including my benchmark, cost more than that.

In addition, there used to be a 4 seat limitation too. The mid engine bodies don’t accommodate that, but fortunately, that limitation has now disappeared.

Now, if the service costs limitation were to become a factor and less of a hard limit, I might consider something other than a hot hatch (which isn’t a hot hatch so much as a rocket hatch without most creature comforts lol).

Maybe I’ll just wait until the rules have been settled before I build anything else, actually :wink:

Oddly enough, I was able to pull it off with a car and had already submitted it to titleguy, then something about the V3 community pack that I used on both my steam and standalone versions derped it when he tried to load the car.

Ah well, time to rebuild it.

mangae to build somthing under this rule

That moment when you almost finish the gorgeous 2015 Achernar’s design and Automation decides to crash every time you try to revise it. Well, guess i’m so stubborn that i’m remaking it. Hint: it’s an AWD rocket

I think it’s best for the thread OP to say if usage of the V3 Community pack is allowed or not. Just to get that out of the way to avoid further mod conflicts both Steam and standalone versions. It’s kinda hard for me to not use any of the community mods lol. Some of the car bodies are very tempting to use.

That moment when you almost finish final adjustment of your car and crash and disappearance of car you spend almost 3 hour to create
I almost cry :cry:
here a new result of 2 hour of hard work labour (again)

I think the op is clear enough, all mods from steam are accepted, but not the standalone ones, which means that the mod pack by trackpaduser isn’t allowed.

Welp, I’ve submitted my entry, this time rebuilt with only Steam Workshop mods. Some might be familiar with this one.

Yep, the old Black Prince is back.

Riso Motors presents, a car’s visuals ruined by display bugs in the game: The SE 115.

This front engine, rear wheel drive beauty is pulled by over 290 horses, produced by a 2.5L directed injected straight-6 engine with up to date variable valve control technologies.

Here is the Shromet Corpration’s Entry, The Redesigned Shromet Mystic XS.

The Shromet Mystic XS, as it was called, was a car designed “For the Complex Lifestyle Of it’s Consumers.” It was a lightweight Sedan, With Self Leveling Air Suspension, and a sequential transmission. moved by a 2.3 Liter V6 that developed not quite 250 Horsepower. 0-60 was Achieved in under 6 Seconds.
The CEO of the Shromet Corporation said he had never really taken a liking to the Original Shromet Mystic, but he stated “This One is a Bazillion times better!”

I like the extra touch with the submission list in the OP

After the slight revision in the rules, I decided I’d cop the penalty, and go the whole hog. Might be a bit difficult to sell for under 30k, and might be more than 2k in servicing costs, but every last bit has gone into making this car fast, fast, fast! Turning the Strop dial up a notch on this, with more power, more grip, and more downforce: this is the dedicated car to take it to the likes of the Focus RS, RS3 and Type R for less bloat and half the price.

Also I updated the styling with NormanVauxhall’s highlighted fixtures.

Entry pending, what is that supposed to mean? My car complies with the revised rules.

Wow, really nice to see the side-shot in the entries list! Glad I picked the Envy Green paint for the Surge. And if I catch any flak for making a modern muscle car with half an engine, I’ll spin you out.