Sports Car Revolution {Final review -FINISHED}

Well, it hasn’t stopped Ford for putting the Ecoboost engine in the Mustang, and the Iron Duke 4 Tech engine on the Camaro and Firebird in the 80s. I guess you’ll be fine with it.

An AWD rocket with 30 Mpg? Good luck with that XD

Looks like based on how the other cars look and my assumption on how they perform, I guess mine would be left in the dust cruising on its own like a low priced GT car. Maybe barely around 200hp-ish was marginally enough to compete?

Nevertheless, good to know how Battalion stands compared to the competitors. Good luck everyone.

Kampf, you may stand a good chance at outrunning the Surge. The wing on the back is to make the driver feel a few years younger, like a part of the Tuner culture. The engine has quite a bit of tuning left in it, currently set up for fuel efficiency. The body and chassis are made of rather durable aluminum, keeping it both light and strong. The downside is that, well, the engine is a little light on power. The upside? I’ll be very rather shocked if someone beats me for miles-per-gallon.

Uhh… I think you might be. Let’s just wait when the tabulation kicks in. :open_mouth: *I meant as in who is last on the table :smiley: *

On the complete opposite end of the spectrum, I’d be surprised if any other car here was faster than mine on a track, or anywhere near as sporty, for that matter.

There appears to be a good spread of approaches now. I stuck with the FF hatch idea because it’s fundamentally cheaper and I could squeeze out more performance from it, besides, at these levels the outputs mandated by price, servicing costs and fuel economy, power wouldn’t be so high that FF would really be at a disadvantage against anything else (due to added weight), probably the opposite!

[quote=“DoctorNarfy”]

An AWD rocket with 30 Mpg? Good luck with that XD[/quote]

I actually dropped it. My car would have been so much heftier, and when your engine can’t really put out that much, simplify and add lightness. (250+hp, at 0.90 bar of boost, sub 1200kg)

[quote=“strop”]On the complete opposite end of the spectrum, I’d be surprised if any other car here was faster than mine on a track, or anywhere near as sporty, for that matter.

There appears to be a good spread of approaches now. I stuck with the FF hatch idea because it’s fundamentally cheaper and I could squeeze out more performance from it, besides, at these levels the outputs mandated by price, servicing costs and fuel economy, power wouldn’t be so high that FF would really be at a disadvantage against anything else (due to added weight), probably the opposite![/quote]

Your car, the looks and colour… It just wants me to go all Jeremy Clarkson in it, while yelling “ROONEY!”

That aside, what about the possibility of torque steer? I can only assume the game has yet to simulate that?

The diff selection actually affects the numbers a lot. In this case I spared no expense and put in an upgraded electric LSD… you won’t believe just how well this thing corners…

So, right now, I’m at the airport without a laptop. I’m not coming back on August 2nd. Just saying.

The game don’t save the modification I’m doing on my entry… seems I have to drop the idea to compete here. :frowning:

Well, I built this 2016 Honda S2000 and it seems like a waste to do nothing with it.

[quote=“Leonardo9613”]Why are you all making hot hatchbacks? Where are the mid-engined sports cars? Or even the front-engined GTs?

I have something that could fix that imbalance, coming soon. (and strop, this time I’ll try to make it look nice :stuck_out_tongue:)[/quote]

With the 30MPG restriction, and servicing costs of 2000 maximum, most of us have decided it would only make sense to go for the “Sports car that can go everything” Route.

Well, my previous entry was corrupt so it’s been carted off to a special “People’s Judgement” trial and this l’il beauty will compete in it’s place…

The 2015 Bogliq 20R!!!

Passes all the stats except the service costs one (for the record my old car passed the $2k service test) but it’ll be unlikely to make the top ten, let alone the podium! :stuck_out_tongue:

Is Drivability weighted?

You need to have a minimum of 40.1 Driveability to qualify but the stat isn’t part of the competition calculation :slight_smile:

Yeah, I’m entering. Name: Rado Hatch-8 GTX-i (8 means 8th gen)
Info TBA.

The Centauri Rapier RS. V8 equipped 2 door sports car for the weekend warrior and track enthusiast.

Nirat’s car is, just, Wow. What a design, love it.

I’m not home, and results will not come out until after deadline (Sorry) but entries are now closed.

If anyone has problems with their cars, I won’t know until I get back (sorry), but you will get a second chance.

So, yeah. Good luck to everyone!