Sports/Supercar Design Thread

That’s beautiful!

3 Likes

2023 AT Cometa Rossa, u want to break record on nordschleife? this baby have all you need, 1000hp, more downforces than it’s weight, and all the grip u want

9 Likes

Well, it can’t break records on Nordschleife, but it can take you from a to b really fast.
I present you the 2022 Velka Kerberos, including a small block V12 and a twin turbo system.

7 Likes

1994 Knightwick Pulse

Since the car got binned I may as well post it in this thread now

Unveiled in 1991 the Pulse uses the basic platform of the Knightwick Steed sedan and coupe but with a slight reduced wheelbase of 2.42m. Instead of the steel construction of the Steed a lightweight fibre glass body is used making the car weight just over 1000kg.

The engine is the Knightwick K1800 used in a variety of Knightwick vehicles, in this case with an intercooled turbo charger bringing power up to 177bhp@6500rpm. A close ratio five speed manual gearbox is the only transmission option with a geared differential to help out the power onto the road through the wide sporty tyres. The 0-100km/h time is 6.43 seconds and the maximum speed is 239km/h

For a small sports car the interior is a very welcoming place to be, with standard leather seats, electric windows and a four speaker cassette and radio system.

A selection of bright colours is available with contrasting roof and interior choices.

6 Likes

I get strong M100 Elan vibes from this…nice.

Just an old 3D fixture build i did. I tried making a few 60-80s concepts, specifically inspired from those really weird looking real life concepts from the 60s to the 80s, think Lancia Stratos, Ferrari 512s Speciale, Mazda Rx500 ect.

5 Likes

The 2018 C60 was a huge departure from its predecessor, almost completely ditching curves and smooth lines, as well as ditching the V10 for the M97-based 3.8-litre flat 6 producing 491hp and 306 lb/ft torque, as well as a redline of 10,200rpm.

9 Likes

Here are two more designs I made recently in 4.1. First up is a V12-powered FR grand tourer built on the front-engined version of the 360-esque mod body.

Next is a small MR sports coupe based on the smaller version of the NSX-like body, powered by a transversely mounted 1.8L straight four.

Given that the 360 mod body has not yet been remade for 4.2 (as far as I am aware), I felt compelled to post a build based on it here. The second build, on the other hand, is a reimagining of my earlier DMS Cuneo, but with a smaller, lighter engine (for a less rear-heavy weight distribution), and a fixed roof in the style of the KPS K2, as well as a more detailed interior.

6 Likes

The C40, the flagship Sports GT to fulfil your lifelong ambitions

400-500hp, 3.8-4.2L V8, what more could you possibly need

8 Likes

I would love to take your transport in the competition rank GT3, but unfortunately I will can not hosted, and so give the idea of such a Challenge to anyone who wants. And in addition, your car may well participate in two or three identical chelenges.

3 Likes

since there isn’t any race car threads, so I post this here instead
1983 AT-Cosmoth Miko Gr5
highly flammable, extremely fast, and shit ton of turbo lag

9 Likes

livery time baby

6 Likes

1956 AT Irys, a 50s British kit car perfect for some track action and your weekend cruise

12 Likes

Nice! It’s cool to see early ATs, and this one reveals a bit of lore too!

2 Likes

New project…e-Cayman/Taycan inspired

6 Likes

The C40 brings to mind an SLS from the front, with a tail end reminiscent of a contemporary Aston Vantage. This latest build of yours, however, draws inspiration not just from the Taycan, but also the P1 (specifically, the shape of the front hood vents). As for the C60… It’s a surprisingly convincing blend of 720S styling cues on the outside and the heart of a 911 GT3, although the use of a single large side vent and prominent rear wing recalls the Gallardo Superleggera. At any rate, you have shown us that your first two builds based on the '09 Mako body set are absolute masterpieces of exterior design.

1 Like

This is definitely my favourite body to build on in 4.27 (despite me still not particularly liking this version of the game) but I definitely am satisfied with most of my products thus far despite this. I appreciate the positive words! As for the C60, I definitely see the resemblance to thr Superleggera more than anything else, even at the front where McLaren & Porsche cues are definitely present

2 Likes

I’d love to race a couple of mine in a GT3 type competition but don’t have the time to host one sadly

2 Likes

The 1962 Welsh 1500 a two seats premium light sport coupè with car body made by Abbott

3 Likes

This is the Wolfram Wanderer, a small British roadster from the 1950s. Below is the original 2.5-liter version with 100 bhp, and at the bottom is the later 2.8-liter version with 120 bhp.

Next is something I cooked up in my spare time - the Shadowclaw, a small and light 2-seat sports coupe from 1994 powered by a 300-bhp 4.4-liter V8 driving the rear wheels via a 5-speed manual gearbox. It tops out at 172 mph and can get from 0 to 60 in just 5.0 seconds, aided by a curb weight of just 1.275 metric tons.

And here is what it looks like from inside. (I updated the interior to include speakers and changed the wing mirrors to a sleeker shape.)

Overall, I was quite satisfied with this build, especially since this is the first one I made using the S15 body set (now updated for 4.2) with a fully detailed interior.

3 Likes