Sports/Supercar Design Thread

***`

1972 PERCAR A1 (2-liter group 5 car)

`***

2 Likes

Considering how different the latest build of 4.27 (LCV4.2.29) is from 4.1, it makes sense to start from a clean slate. Anyway, is this trim street-legal? If not, you should make one - and it should be milder, but no less striking.

2 Likes

2 Likes

sorry for the late reply, just opened the forum recently. this trim is not street legal (using all racecar parts), and it’s actually entirely another model based on 2016 RWD XS-II, a car that I’ve been planning to release but I chose to not to for some reason (I want to add interior to the cars I design from now on).

here’s how the base model looked like. 4.0L V8, and manual transmission. unfortunately the car suffer from the same fate, I lost the data of the cars so…

2 Likes

2009 MTC Cutlass KZ [2.0 V12 street legal version]

4 Likes

Scarab Cirrus GT3 (using vanilla fixtures except for stickers)

4 Likes

my first car that i posted please give feedback i take inspiration from mclaren and farrary’s
i think its cool but please tell me otherwize and how to make it better and more refined PLEASE NOTE this is not the final veshen and if you have helpful fixture mods please do shar without adue

THE IONIC.inc ARC ANGEL

3 Likes

1970 VAUGHN SILVERBIRD

In 1970 Vaughn released the second generation of their Silverbird pony car, featuring kind of sleek and modern styling for its era.

Like its predecessor, it was available with a wide range of engines, both the OHC inline six that had been introduced with the first generation, as well as various iterations of the classic Vaughn V8, even if the power outputs generally went down towards the end of production, as with many other american V8s of the era.

Also, various trim levels were available, with the basic one only called “Silverbird”, there was the slightly more upmarket “Rallye” (shown here), the “STC” that was kind of a luxury trim and the sportier, top of the line “GTC”.

The second generation Vaughn Silverbird was produced until the 1981 model year.

7 Likes

The B8 Series’ first entry in their latest 2019 range, the 50Si with a 4.3L V8 and over 500hp

Specs:
4.3L DOHC FPC V8, TT Variable Geo
526hp @6400rpm, 532lb/ft @4000rpm, Redline 7000rpm
0-60 3.8s, Est. Top Speed 220mph (doubtful)
2:07.76 Automation Track Lap Time
$56000 MSRP (2019 adjusted)

6 Likes

My first open-roofed car of any kind made in 4.27.

6 Likes

This handsome brute is the Hammardiin Gladiator GT, the proud work of this Hetvesian coach builder family. By shoehorning an smooth but advanced 4 litre straight 6 under that long bonnet, this GT car shows that it is more than just all looks that it’s handmade aluminium body panels and volumptious cabin would first suggest.

2 Likes

ASTURIA Concept Supercar

5 Likes

The FMW B6 40Si. The spiritual successor to the 1M with 399hp, RWD, a 3.2L Turbo I6 and a very entertaining chassis. It also doesn’t have an interior yet sorry.

5 Likes

1977 AMS Archangel

(Above from left: C, S and CS trim levels)

Originally made for QFC14, and previously called the Archer, but renamed to avoid confusion with any cars or manufacturers bearing that name. Its successor from 2004 will also be renamed accordingly.

(Above, from left: CS, S and C trim levels)

C (Comfort) was the trim I submitted, and has a softer suspension tune and luxury interior with cassette player and power steering. S (Sport) is the base model (with premium interior and 8-track player but no power steering), and the one I reckon would have done the best thanks to stiffer suspension and wider tires/wheels. CS (Club Sport) is the lightest version, with same wheels/tires as S, but has a sports interior and stiffer suspension than the other two trims. All three trims are powered by a 5.0L 48-valve DOHC V12 delivering 400 bhp (thanks to an advanced multi-point EFI system) to the back wheels via a 5-speed manual gearbox and geared LSD.

(Above: Interior of the 1977 Archangel C - the basic interior structure is shared across all three trims, but the S and CS have a leather-trimmed, rather than wood-rimmed, steering wheel, and the former has aluminum instead of wood for interior accents.)

This was my first attempt at making a fully detailed build out of the Bolide mod body, and it turned out well in the end.

Here are the 1977 and 2004 Archangels, which I built for the 14th and 9th QFCs respectively. I revised the latter’s engine so that it now makes 661 bhp, to account for the fact that the current game build is very different from the one in which I originally made it. The '77 model (represented above in stripped-back CS form) is a smaller, more angular (and primitive) machine than the '04 model.

4 Likes

Morini 1600 GT (1963) a sport coupè.

I’ve seen plenty of sports cars, but there’s not enough sports trucks here, so a WIP Ascot model for 1988. This trim is the TSX-300, powered by a turbocharged 260 CI V6 making 300 hp going to all 4 wheels.

4 Likes

The Monterroso Family, the Last Old School Supercar

Yellow - 1998 Monterroso 460-4S

Silver - 2005 Monterroso 480-2

8 Likes

Very solid design indeed.

2 Likes

One of the best uses of the larger of the two '85 Caspita-esque mod body (which also closely resembles a Corvette Indy/CERV, among other things) I’ve seen - the interior design in particular is top-notch. By the way, does the alphanumeric designation for it refer to the power output followed by the number of driven wheels?

1 Like