The Automation Endurance Challenge II [RACE 1 Results]

The results are 99% ready, all calculations done, just working on the order where people finished, so that will be up soon or tomorrow if I don’t have enough time to finish it. Stay tuned! It was very close results!

4 Likes

The results have been published! Contact me if you have any questions about the results.

2 Likes

I’ve told you the engine year’s buggy and you have to make sure it’s 2016.
Once you do that my GT-PRO’s within the limits.

Yeah I forgot about that. I shall of course check the files again and update the results table. But the economy wasn’t the only problem, engine material costs were also too high. But I am going to check your car again.

Woo! Annoyed about my GT-Am car, must have missed that sadly. But hey! Fairly good placing in GT-Pro :smiley:

Are we allowed to send in revisions for the second race?

If you take a look at the rules you will see that you can send in an updated version (but read the rules carefully, you can’t do whatever you want to your car). Technically the deadline is over for sending in your updated car for Race 2, but as I think I only have received 1 updated version I think I might adjust the deadline a little bit. Race 2 results will however not be delayed (unless something unexpected happens). So I will update the second deadline link so people get a new chance as I think a lot of the teams slightly forgot about race 2. And I will admit, I was slightly over the deadline with posting the results.

1 Like

Sounds good, thanks for doing that.

Deadline has now been updated. Check the main post to see when the deadline is, there is an updated link for a countdown with the deadline + timezone. Also, the rules state you can tune your car but not change any parts, but it you have no other choice than to change a part to make it legal and within the restrictions, then I’ll accept it. But if I see a car that already was within all restrictions with different parts for race 2 then that will be a DSQ. Good luck in the next race!

1 Like

hmmm i am very slow but at least there a ute in the comp :rowboat:

waiiiiiiiitttttttt wut?

this doesn’t look like it’s using any significant mod does it?

Nice! looking forward to race 2

When I open your car, it says: Unable to load body. Does this car require a mod?

I opened the car, it said 2009 so I adjusted it to 2016. The total weight of the car is too low, so the car is too light for GT-PRO. Engine is actually fine after I adjusted it to 2016, but the car is too light for GT-PRO.

wait… body?

i thought the miata body is already in-game without any mods???

Maybe you have chosen the mod instead of the in-game one. I recently noticed I have two miata bodies to choose.

###EH?!?!

Too much rear downforce? FUCK! I was really counting on winning GT-AM… I did win GT-PRO but it looks like the overall competition is out of reach now…

11 laps margin is insane though. nice Job!

will we get some lap times later?

well i guess im only competing in the GT-AM then. since i needed a whole different car for the GT-PRO…

Any updates?

1 Like