The Car for Everyone {Finished}

Here unveiled the [size=150]Znopresk Zest+ 2.0 EL7[/size]

The entry level of the Zest+ (the MPV version of the regular Zest) for the American market (no rear orange turning signals and bigger engine), with 7 seats and lot of power! (at least for a Znopresk).

It mount the new 2.0 liter inline 4 engine (codename ZEL4.Q-2417) that is the same recently supplied to Camoria, but this is a NA eco variant.
7 seats, plenty of space and huge practicality (129.61) make this car a perfect choice for the family that want an affordable, reliable, safe and practical car. It have also that small glance of sportiness to avoid get asleep while driving it.

Desert Motors is proud to present its newest model for the entry level market starting at $9,996.56. Sporting a 3.3L cast iron 32 valve V8 mated to a 6 speed automatic feeding all 148 Gross Horsepower (approx 125 Net HP at the wheels) to a permanent all-wheel drive system, this allows you to go from 0-60 in 9.3 seconds on the standard EcoTrak tires which allow you to achieve up to 42.7MPG. Inside you will find cloth covered seats and UV resistant plastics, manual seats with front power windows (front power seats and rear power windows in the Premium package), you will also find a CD/Navigation system with backup sensors in both the front and rear bumpers. For further questions and technical details please contact your local Desert Motors dealership.

The GSI Tesseract has been submitted.

the sporty, yet economical Centauri Neo rolls in. Packed with advanced technologies throught out, this affordable 4 seat compact crossover is powered by a lively 1.6 turbo 4 cylinder fed to the front wheels through the usability of a 6 speed automatic gear box, mated to a grippy and fun mechanical limited slip diff.

Hmm… at least I’m probably going to be able to claim having one of the CHEAPEST cars in the competition…

Sorry for the late reply. No offense taken, and yes, you can certainly bet that I will stick to my premise. And if I don’t, shoot me. (Not really. It’s just a figure of speech. Obviously.)

The items will be based off of intervals of certain amounts. For example, let’s say for every 1 more sportiness point over the regulation, a car could get 1 more points in the scoring system.

i would suggest publicly posting the formula after the deadline and prior to your leaderboard.

Here’s my entry…

The 2015 Bogliq Kitten Cheer!!! :smiley: :sunglasses: :smiley: :sunglasses: :smiley:

Hopefully I’m in on time!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

For some reason my car, which is supposed to be using active cooling, isn’t saving that change, is anyone else useing it and running into this problem? this is kinda major to this contest as it’s a difference from 36 mpg to 44.5 mpg.

Actually, that’s a good point. If anyone is using any active aero/cooling, please tell me, since the game for some reason doesn’t auto-save it.

Revisions allowed?

Yeah.

Okay I double checked my sent file and it really didn’t save much of the revisions I’d made.

Here’s my entry, the 2015 Mercusa Regal GLSI.

I’m assuming feedback will start after easter?

Any progress?

Yeah, I’ll edit this post later after round 1 is complete.

Huzzah!!!

Sorry for the delay, but Round 1 of judging is now complete! It’s using a few different calculations, so bear with me.[size=85] If you don’t like your scores, well, sorry.[/size]

Bogliq Kitten and Ardent Sierra - [size=150]1st[/size] - 10/10: These two cars aced the category, with their superior service costs and low price.
Tomte S - [size=150]3rd[/size] - 9.3/10: While price was exceptionally low as the two winners, it had fairly good service costs, but not good enough to win against the top two.
Žnoprešk Zest+ - [size=150]4th[/size] - 5/10: Service costs were very, very low, but total costs was on the opposite spectrum. The Zest+ remains in the middle.
Mercusa Regal - [size=150]5th[/size]- 4.7/10: The opposite of the Zest+, the Regal has a steady price and service costs that are only a little above average.
GSI Tesseract - [size=150]6th[/size] - 3.3/10: Good service costs can’t hide the most expensive car here.
Desert Motors CFE - [size=150]7th[/size] - 2.9/10: As with the previous car, decent service costs doesn’t conceal the 2nd most expensive car here by a very small margin.
Dragotec Swift - [size=150]8th[/size] - 2.5/10: The service costs are 5/50 around cheap/expensive, but it is a costly car to buy.
Centauri Neo- [size=150]9th[/size] - 0.2/10: IN total, this is the costliest car to buy. While it’s not the single most expensive to buy, it is the most expensive to maintain.

Next time on the CFE challenge, we’ll see which car can get the best gas mileage. Stay tuned for more.

Ardent finally beat Znopresk in cheapness. What has the world come to?