The Car for Everyone {Finished}

This is just round 1… we will see if the all the knickknacks mounted on the Zest+ will help to get best ratings into the next rounds. :wink:

Results coming later today!

:astonished: having picked up a lesson from the previous commissions, it looks like GG’s joke car was actually priced effectively! Who knows, it might even be a halfway decent car in other aspects too! (But probably not)

Sorry for the late reply, guys, but my game kind of fudged itself up, so results will be delayed again. As a payoff, you’ll get both round 2 and 3 tomorrow. If you don’t, feel free to loathe me.

Welcome back to the CFE challenge! We’re back with results for round 2 AND 3!

Žnoprešk Zest+ - [size=150]1st[/size] - 19.5/20: Scoring the best out of the whole group, the Zest+ is the most fuel-efficient, is one of the most drivable, has great utility, and is extremely comfy.
Desert Motors CFE - [size=150]2nd[/size] - 15.6/20: Good scores in all categories give this car a good score overall.
Centauri Neo- [size=150]3rd[/size] - 15.5/20: The Neo is the single most comfortable here, as well as having the second best fuel economy. Other things are not great, but it still manages 3rd.
Bogliq Kitten - [size=150]4th[/size] - 13/20: Fuel economy is decent, and everything is exceptional EXCEPT comfort. It is not a very comfortable car.
Dragotec Swift - [size=150]5th[/size] - 12.6/20: meh fuel economy is made up for by great drivability, utility, and comfort.
Ardent Sierra - [size=150]6th[/size] - 11.1/20: While being very livable, fuel economy is not great. So it gets a lower score.
Mercusa Regal - [size=150]7th[/size]- 10.2/20: The Regal is the most “average” car here, with similar scores across the board.
GG Tomte S - [size=150]8th[/size] - 9.5/20: Fuel economy is decent, and everything is exceptional EXCEPT comfort. It is not a very comfortable car.
GSI Tesseract - [size=150]9th[/size] - 9.1/20: While good utility, decent comfort, and others make it a very livable car, by far the worst-in-test fuel economy make it lowest on this list.

Next time on the CFE challenge, we’ll see which car is the best to drive on a long, winding road. Stay tuned for more.

Hm that’s the second time you referred to my car as the Tomte S and not SE… Did I send you the S or the SE? That is, did I send you a burgundy or a yellow-green car? If it’s the former then my totally crap scores in this stage make a lot of sense because that car didn’t qualify for the minimum on safety or comfort. If it’s the SE, then my pitch was even more off kilter than I thought. Let’s see if we can make any lost ground back with the big lump of 150+ HP under the good :smiling_imp:

P.S. actually nah still makes sense. It’s all Andrea’s fault for making such a well equipped car :stuck_out_tongue:

P.S.S. oh ffs I just checked and realised I sent the wrong trim!!! No wonder the costs were so low and the comfort didn’t even pass muster LOL :laughing:

If my fuel economy is that off I guess almost everyone else is running broken turbos. :smiley:

Ah well. My Ardent is cheap and reliable, just like it’s supposed to be.

As I expected all the strong point of the Zest+ gave it a very good result here. A pure Znopresk. :wink:

Sorry, everyone, I had COMPLETELY forgot about this competition due to testing. So, I’ll post the results of the next category very soon. Stay tuned!

:laughing:

Probably It’s alive, but not that healthy yet :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry for the (Short one-month)delay, but the final round of judging is now complete! Watch to find out who comes out on top.

[color=#FF8000]GSI Tesseract[/color] - [size=150]1st[/size] - 9.4/10: By far the fastest accelerating and most fun car here, the GSI Tesseract deserves its first-place win.
[color=#0000BF]Dragotec Swift[/color] - [size=150]2nd[/size] - 8.8/10: Although the car was on the slow side of the spectrum, the Swift still manages to be very fun around town.
[color=#00BFFF]Bogliq Kitten[/color] - [size=150]3rd[/size] - 8.6/10: The story for the Swift is nearly identical here, albeit with more sluggish acceleration.
[color=#FFFFFF]Centauri Neo[/color]- [size=150]4th[/size] - 7.4/10: The Neo is a fairly fun car, with decent acceleration still slow for the class. However, a low top speed brings it down.
[color=#004000]Desert Motors CFE[/color] and [color=#FFFFFF]Mercusa Regal[/color]- [size=150]5th[/size] - 5.3/10: The two both get their 5th place in different ways; The CFE is not very fun to drive, while the Regal is not very fast.
[color=#0000FF]Ardent Sierra[/color] - [size=150]7th[/size] - 5/10: Not too fun and certainly not fast, the Sierra disappoints in fun factor.
[color=#BF0000]Tomte S[/color] - [size=150]8th[/size] - 4.7/10: Strange to what we’re used to at Gryphon gear, the Tomte S ranks near the bottom of the group.
[color=#BF4000]Žnoprešk Zest+[/color] - [size=150]9th[/size] - 4.2/10: As we’ve come to expect with Žnoprešk, the fun isn’t really there with this car. Woeful acceleration doesn’t help, either.

[size=150]—The Results—[/size]

[size=200][color=#FFBF00]1st[/color] - [color=#00BFFF]Bogliq Kitten[/color] - 31.6 points[/size]

[size=150]2nd - [color=#BF4000]Žnoprešk Zest+[/color] - 28.6 points[/size]

[size=100][color=#BF4000]3rd[/color] - [color=#0000FF]Ardent Sierra[/color] - 26.1 points[/size]

4th - [color=#0000BF]Dragotec Swift[/color] - 23.9
5th - [color=#004000]Desert Motors CFE[/color] - 23.7
6th - [color=#BF0000]Tomte S[/color] - 23.5
7th - [color=#FFFFFF]Centauri Neo[/color] - 23.1
8th - [color=#FF8000]GSI Tesseract[/color] - 21.8
9th - [color=#FFFFFF]Mercusa Regal[/color] - 20.2

Thank you for watching, and good night!

2nd place it’s good enough. Znopresk it’s the eternal good-placed-not-winner kind of entry… like David Coulthard. :laughing:

I’m worried that I’m behind a Bogliq! :open_mouth:
Lucky enough, I’ve beaten Ardent :sunglasses:

Well, this competition was definitely worth the wait; 1st place for the first time, EVER!!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Congrats to Titleguy for running the comp and actually finishing it rather than let it die :smiley:

My award for this win’ll go straight to the pool room! :laughing: :geek: :laughing: :geek: :laughing:

Nice one, HighOctaneLove. Proof that Moldova can be a global car company!

At least titleguy has picked up on the fact that GG’s submitted a strangely uncharacteristic car (even if it was the wrong bloody trim, omg :blush: ). But so few people have picked up on the fact that GG would never have really built this car, ever, in the first place… kind of makes me worry. We better turn the dial to 12 just to make sure people don’t forget who we are…

[quote=“strop”]Nice one, HighOctaneLove. Proof that Moldova can be a global car company!

At least titleguy has picked up on the fact that GG’s submitted a strangely uncharacteristic car (even if it was the wrong bloody trim, omg :blush: ). But so few people have picked up on the fact that GG would never have really built this car, ever, in the first place… kind of makes me worry. We better turn the dial to 12 just to make sure people don’t forget who we are…[/quote]

Some of us still remember Strop, trying to catch you at “11” is virtually impossible so you’ll blow everyone away if you amp up to “12”!!! :open_mouth:

[quote=“NormanVauxhall”]
Lucky enough, I’ve beaten Ardent :sunglasses:[/quote]

shaking fist

Next time, Gadget! Next time!