The Car Shopping Round (Round 64): Tears in Heaven

If you do decide to just upload the picture and a blurb or ad, then a particularly keen host can roast you if their assessment of your car deviates from your pitch :laughing:

3 Likes

congratulations to @Ornate for hosting

hopefully you earn alot of experience hosting the round

3 Likes

The helm of hosting the next round of is going to turn to a game of hot potato as my holiday is ending and the only good challenge idea I had only got one entry. Iā€™m going to pass as well to any one has any ambition and free time.

Edit: Wait I just realized that got 2nd place again, god damn it.

3 Likes

i got free time and i could host it

2 Likes

I also have plenty of free time to spare, and could host the next round if I wanted to. If any other users are in the same situation as I am, please let me know.

Edit: @lordvader1 hasnā€™t hosted any rounds of this contest either, so for him to host the next round might make sense. And indeed he will - but will we stick with classics yet again or return to the modern era?

1 Like

Since @lordvader1 hasnā€™t hosted it, Iā€™m passing the torch to him

thank you very much, in few hours i shall post what next csr round shall be about

5 Likes

@strop @4LGE Should this above happen like that?

2 Likes

6 Likes

iā€™m pretty sure thats a big olā€™ NAW

we need to ask @strop first. will you do another round?
or someone who would be chosen?
(in that case i also nominate myself. hehe)

sure we can wait strop :smiley:

Also possible that @4LGE has a ā€œtop 5ā€ and someone in 4th or 5th place would be willing to host.

Iā€™m not too busy with the semester yet, so Iā€™d be alright to host as well :stuck_out_tongue:

But yeah, I think it falls to strop to figure out where we go (as 3rd runner up or creator of the thread rules).

we shall wait till @strop the mighty says about this matter

We do need strop to clarify what exactly this means. Itā€™s not up to Ornate to choose the next round master.

Until then, @4LGE could give us top 5 in case of going down the order ruleā€¦

Yep this is an unprecedented situation in which none of the nominated users want to host. I donā€™t want to either, Iā€™m literally typing this as I walk because thatā€™s the only time I can do it.

I guess registrations of interest is just that. Letā€™s start there. Then weā€™ll think of some fair and equitable way to resolve it. Poll? If it is a poll, should it be based on the entries or the registrations of interest? Iā€™m not sure yet but we should make a decision within 24 hours.

I assume lordvader1 and koolkei and thecarlover have registered, to start.

In the meantime I agree that it could be helpful for 4LGE to post a fourth and fifth. That, I believe, has happened before.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll register as well.

whoever hosts has to take the responsibility so yeah. iā€™ll take one for the team if i have to

You constantly shitpost and in that thread you managed to doublepost, why would anyone trust you with a CSR roundā€¦?

5 Likes