The Car Shopping Round (Round 64): Tears in Heaven

What I was Going for: The Legend of the Pink Vitz - YouTube

What I Got:

8 Likes

That video :joy:

1 Like

Eh, I dunno, I mean, the Vitz was a salmon pink, this one is more like hot pink :joy:

1 Like

i hereby announce that, i WILL use that PINKH! video in your review :joy:

and i hereby annouce again that… i am confused as how to use that video in your review :smile:

5 Likes

2013 Maesima Devina Ruca

The 2013 Maesima Devina Ruca. Based on a first generation Devina which was introduced in 2002 and discontinued in 2007 with the introduction of the second generation. The design lived on in developing markets where it continued to be sold as Maesima’s low-cost entry level Devina Ruca. This version featured a redesigned front and rear fascia along with a reworked engine to meet the Indonesian ‘Low Cost Green Car’ requirement.

9 Likes

In my Defense, the Color Chooser in Automation could be better, It could give us the option to enter a Hex triplet to Find & Apply the Color, the Hex for Salmon Pink would be #FF91A4

if nothing that advance, then at least let us enter RGB Values (Would be 255, 145, 164)

But hey, at least it’s still F***ing Pink!

1 Like

You donvt watch the LDU do you?

More than just that is coming

3 Likes

Presenting the Mott Works Delta

• Extremely efficient, offering mpg ratings over 69
  • Low purchase price of just $9720
  • Simple and reliable design
2 Likes

sorry for double post, just want to make it visible, and little bit tidier

okay last day

entry list:

@Madrias
@szafirowy01
@NormanVauxhall
@Rk38
@conan
@HighOctaneLove
@DracoAutomations
@CadillacDave
@Leonardo9613
@TheElt
@EnryGT5
@oppositelock
@Mythrin
@gridghost
@findRED19
@4LGE
@LordLetto
@Sillyducky
@MarcoAlla
@rcracer11m
@Denta
@TR8R
@Lordred
@Zabhawkin
@JohnWaldock

technically, it’s already the 1st of feb for me, but because i didn’t specify the timezone, let’s just say about 12H from this is posted. fair enough?

9 Likes

It’s fair enough for us.

im not mentioned?

whoops. really sorry. fixed

I’m not on the list either.

I know you have my car as well.

god fugging dammit, disorganization.

sorry about that.

I made a car…and it’s bad. It’s a box (duuh)… but not particularity good one. Because I feel there is enough cars/work already, I’ll skip this round.

bruh, you forgot me.

Ya missed me as well :stuck_out_tongue:

Inb4 the entire forum secretly participated and the list is never ending :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Quick, everybody, let’s really bake koolkei’s noodle by telling him we participated when we didn’t :laughing:

2 Likes