The Grand Tour

Just thought that I would alert everyone that the free sat nav app Waze has Clarkson, Hammond & May as voices

3 Likes

adding to the hype

amazon is making the grand tour alone worldwide.

Isn’t it supposed to be going to Netflix too?

Everyone with Amazon Student subscription (practically Prime free for 1 year and later 50% off) is since yesterday automatically subscribed to Prime video. Glory to Amazon.

Shall we turn this into a “Grand Tour Thoughts” thread?

Yes, we shall. As I have just finished watching the first episode, I can report that this show absolutely more than lives up to all the hype. I wouldn’t say that there weren’t any weak spots, but it’s sure a hell of a lot better than that garbage with Chris Evans.

Agreed. It’s a bit of a shame that they have to change a bunch of things that we know and love (the Stig, the track etc.) but I’m sure I’ll forget about it in the coming weeks.

OMG I CAN’T WAIT!!!

checks where he lives

Oh wait I can’t get it until december. FU-

EDIT: @Microwave I think they have an airfield they they will drive around in. http://www.grandtournation.com/1352/the-grand-tour-test-track-in-swindon-looks-amazing/

They call it the Eboladrome. It’s quite hilarious.

#NO SPOILERS FFS!!!

WASN’T A SPOILER!!!

I still don’t want to know…

But when The Grand Tour comes out in December in Canada, I promise I will have my hot chocolate ready.

You are gonna LOVE it.

1 Like

Don’t state the obvious! :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

You said you didn’t want spoilers… But I can’t help posting a few.

BEWARE!!!

Yes I know they’re wings, not spoilers, but still.

6 Likes

Just set up a new Amazon Prime account with a UK postcode. You can watch it right now if you do that, regardless of where you are.

I totally didn’t do that to watch it, and I totally didn’t give this idea to microwave. Also, 30-day trial means you don’t need to pay for it.

About the show itself, absolutely amazing. It’s just like old top gear, with better image. Studio parts, especially the not-celebrity part, were pretty mediocre, but weren’t they already before?

2 Likes

Anyone know any british post codes? :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Is this even legal? @Microwave @Leonardo9613

https://www.doogal.co.uk/UKPostcodes.php?Search=FK
Random part of the country. Just make sure not to order any items to these addresses :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok but you didn’t answer my question. :stuck_out_tongue: So is this illegal? @Microwave

I want to know if taking a postal code from another country and using it for something like a 30 day trial is legal. Don’t want to break any laws.