The Grand Tour

I have seen about 30mins of the first episode…do you think it will come out on dvd?

Probably not; since it’s an Amazon exclusive. I think.

I finally saw the first episode. Not bad. It’s not Top Gear… but it’s certainly watchable, and I had a fairly good time doing so. I thoroughly enjoyed the grandiose introduction to the first episode; and I rarely like long intros.

1 Like

Okay, so I watched a couple of episodes; the first one and the Finland one. They were sort of mildly amusing at times but mostly not that interesting. Then I noticed James May’s Cars of the People was on Amazon Prime also, and that interested me a lot more, but due to stupid location restrictions it didn’t allow me to watch that, so I ended my free trial there.

3 Likes

Shame you couldn’t watch that, Cars of the People is a really great series. I’m sure it must be around online somewhere else…

Thanks for the tip… I wasn’t aware of May’s Cars Of The People. I just watched the first episode of it, and it was very good in my opinion. I highly recommend procuring it somehow.

I found the first episode uploaded here; if you want to watch… maybe that’ll work for you.

1 Like