The "guess-what-car" game 2

Denza N7?

Toyota Grand Highlander?

Nope and nope.

Hint 1: This vehicle was available as sedan and wagon, before it was discontinued.

Opel Insignia?

Same platform, but not sold as the Opel.

Hint 2: This was this models first time having an Inline 4 engine since 1986.

Holden ZB Commodore it is, then.

Indeed, the car that many would say is the reason why Holden no longer exists as a company. RWD 6 and 8 cylinder cars since 1978, then made FWD with turbo 4 and 6 cylinders for it’s final generation in 2018, and killed off in 2020.

Okay, but how was that discernible on that picture? I’d like to remind that if an answer fits the posted fragment of the picture it is correct, even if the cut off rest of the picture shows it’s a different model.

7 Likes

After having visited Europe twice in the past five years, I know from photographic memory what the Opel/Vauxhall Insignia B (and by extension, the Holden Commodore ZB and Buick Regal) looks like.

Here’s my next subject:

pbarshon_160316_0982_0O6A4734_fin.0

Jaguar C-X75?

No

Hiiint?

First hint: Designed by Pininfarina

I know its not but ill get it out the way…

Ferrarri P4

Ferrari FX?

That’s it!

It was based on the F512 M (the final evolution of the Testarossa, replacing the 512 TR), but rebodied in carbon-fiber, and given a more highly tuned engine, mated to a six-speed automated manual developed jointly by Prodrive and Williams Advanced Engineering. The car shown above may actually be the only surviving example left in the world, according to most reputable sources.

You can find out more about the FX here.

Also, since you have answered correctly this time, it is now your turn @randomtuner.

Hint: Japanese

I’m starting to think I’ve seen it before, but my only idea so far is wrong :thinking:

Is it a Mitsubishi Starion concept?